Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Genesis Of Sorrow (a Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Genesis Of Sorrow (a Short Story) (564 Views)

How SYNW Honoured Ify Agwu Omalicha, Sesan Ajayi With The Songs Of Sorrow In 201 / Where Do Broken Dreams Go; Adjectives Of Life, Metaphors Of Sorrow, Fair Livi / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genesis Of Sorrow (a Short Story) by Xplendour(f): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Good am
my first post here hope am welcomed

Note: am nt the sole owner of the story
tho i. plan on writting mine sooner or later

read nd be blessed
The Genesis Of Sorrow.
I present to you a fictional tale/drama titled “The Genesis Of Sorrow. comply with up all of the episodes and ensure you study one or two things from the tale.
The Genesis Of Sorrow Episode 1.
My name is James Oliver a pupil of “Widespread expertise university”, I happens to be the first child in my family, my dad and mom gave birth to eight youngsters, five boys and three ladies.
We’re neither poor nor wealthy but there has been no cash for my parents to train all of us in school, because am the first born my mother and father decided to train me in college so that i will graduate and train others. Am a technology scholar and am one of the quality scholar in my faculty, after my secondary college my mother and father had no money to train me in university, things have become had for them, my father is a business man however he’s not doing well in the business, my mom is a primary school teacher she can only afford just a little cash which cannot even feed the circle of relatives.
After my secondary school subsequently assessments, I wrote jamb and i secured an admission in one of the nice college in my country however there has been now not sufficient money to pay my faculty charges, the admission became terminated and i was not happy.
The following year matters have become greater worse than before, I secured another admission in “Widespread expertise university” I advised my dad that I do not need to terminate some other admission again.
He looked for money, visited maximum of his pals and own family members however non of them agreed to assist him.
My father had no different alternative however he have a completely massive part of land left for him by his grand Father, the land was not purported to be sold however due to problems and lack of money he decided to sale the land so he can train me in University.
He ultimately sold the land and took part of the money to pay for my school fees.
What a tragic life however ThankGod i’m now a scholar of “Widespread expertise university”. (My first Day in School)
Watch Out for episode 2.
Please like and share this post, don't be too stingy in doing that.
Thanks.

visit http://topia.ml
for captivating stories too

comment for more

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Sorrow (a Short Story) by Xplendour(f): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2017
Episode 2.
(My first Day in School) I was about to enter the school premises before i got interrupted by this group of boys,
i saw group of boys gathered at the extreme end of the school fence, they ordered me to come, when i got there they requested
to know my name, my name is James Oliver i answered them with a load of fear on my face.
The boys were not looking good at all, they were all smoking and drinking alcohol, i cannot even behold there faces.
One of the boys putting on a red cap stood up and asked me another irritating question,…What have you come to do in this school?
I answered with a chicken heart….I have no other purpose of being here sir, and what is the purpose? he asked,….”I came to learn”
i replied him.
After much interrogations, they introduced their selves to me one after the other, i came to understand that they belong to a secret cult.
The leader of the gang introduced himself as Jackson A.K.A Capon, he told me that he has been in this school for years and if i want to
graduate in peace then i must join them, he told me how he have wasted the life of many students that refused to join them, he said he will
give me time to go and think about it but i should remember that their eyes are on me.
He was speaking in proverbs, i could not even capture some of the things he was saying, they have a different language or may i call it slance.
They asked me to buy them drinks before they will let me go, i told them that i dont have much money with me but i left them with a promise that
i will buy the drink next time i see them. I was feeling very uncomfortable and i have not seen people of that kind, one of them drew closer to me and
hit me on my head, he said that my life is in their hands and if i fail to comply with them, i will have myself to blame.
The name of this group was “The Black Devils”, they told me that forgiveness is a sin and mercy is a taboo, this simply means that its impossible for
them to forgive anyone and they are not ready to show mercy to anyone that trespassed against them.
As i was about leaving, i have walked about 2 kilometers away from their chamber, one of them called me back and this terrible thing happened.
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 3.
show some love visit http://topial.ml/ ;DEpisode 2.
(My first Day in School) I was about to enter the school premises before i got interrupted by this group of boys,
i saw group of boys gathered at the extreme end of the school fence, they ordered me to come, when i got there they requested
to know my name, my name is James Oliver i answered them with a load of fear on my face.
The boys were not looking good at all, they were all smoking and drinking alcohol, i cannot even behold there faces.
One of the boys putting on a red cap stood up and asked me another irritating question,…What have you come to do in this school?
I answered with a chicken heart….I have no other purpose of being here sir, and what is the purpose? he asked,….”I came to learn”
i replied him.
After much interrogations, they introduced their selves to me one after the other, i came to understand that they belong to a secret cult.
The leader of the gang introduced himself as Jackson A.K.A Capon, he told me that he has been in this school for years and if i want to
graduate in peace then i must join them, he told me how he have wasted the life of many students that refused to join them, he said he will
give me time to go and think about it but i should remember that their eyes are on me.
He was speaking in proverbs, i could not even capture some of the things he was saying, they have a different language or may i call it slance.
They asked me to buy them drinks before they will let me go, i told them that i dont have much money with me but i left them with a promise that
i will buy the drink next time i see them. I was feeling very uncomfortable and i have not seen people of that kind, one of them drew closer to me and
hit me on my head, he said that my life is in their hands and if i fail to comply with them, i will have myself to blame.
The name of this group was “The Black Devils”, they told me that forgiveness is a sin and mercy is a taboo, this simply means that its impossible for
them to forgive anyone and they are not ready to show mercy to anyone that trespassed against them.
As i was about leaving, i have walked about 2 kilometers away from their chamber, one of them called me back and this terrible thing happened.
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 3.
show some love visit http://topial.ml/

(1) (Reply)

Scars Don’t Make Us Beautiful, They Mar Us. / 6 Life Lessons From Playing Tetris / Unfinished Stories!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.