Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) (36772 Views)

Emotional Story Of A Man Who Vowed Never To Give Up On His Dying Girlfriend / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by juman(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Look for more religious lady.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by DavidEsq(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
So of all the hustles I the world, it's relationship that is ur priority. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Adadioranma79(f): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wow, word!
thesicilian:
That your child drowned in a river doesn't mean that you should make water your enemy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by LordIsaac(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....
I created this thread to bring myself out of the dark instead of hurting my self with ignorance. I've been in couple of relationship that didn't just work out, unfortunately one or two things will terminate it especially (cheating&greed) from my boo. it has become so rampant and almost normal in our world today where you see spouse cheating on each other...tho am young in my 20s really don't know much about marriage. but i definitely know if I will have a good wife and happy family in the future, the foundation starts now.
But this our babes (aka slayers) won't even allow someone to be confident in them. As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart. now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy, now if you experience this shyt 4/5 times, won't you get fed up and decide to be on your own? but of course our mum won't be happy because she wants grandchildren, then I give it a 2nd thought but I can't just sacrifice my happiness because I want to please my parents..... How will it feel if you find out that your wife and mother of your children is a "runs babe" somewhere, well as a matter if fact, I gave vowed never to dip a ring in any woman's finger......I know people will say I'm ignorant or ion know what am saying or am a kid or whatever!!! i really don't care!
I will remind them failed marriage which might cause depression, high BP, e.t.c.. is among the 1000 ways to die (untimely) yes!!quote me anywhere and am not ready to die because of a woman that doesn't deserve me.

#note# this thread is unisex not male only I used myself because am a male. thank u!!!
Ɓless ƴou. I pray Goɗ blesses us.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by olayinkajnr(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart.

You and I have same weaknesses. I had it in mind never to get married. Never!!! Those experiences are awful. But how long will you make another lady pay for what she didn't do?

After having my first child, I went through a phase. The lady in question is something else. Her family's are something else. I felt so used and had it in my mind that all ladies are the same.

Trust me, there are good ladies out there. And as a single father, I'm positive that the lady I'm deserving of will come!!!

Be positive Bro

3 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
fidelson:
My bother na only God dey give you wife, most times we don't seek his face before going into a relationship. I am a living testimony i got married recently to a lady destined for me. I had break ups that i don't want to go into bt each of them ended with either greed, unfaithfulness, anger or impatient (I don't want to remember the ones i saw through sch 3 of them). My last Ex got married DEC last year, she accepted a proposal right under my roof around Aug last year with the excuse of she is under pressure. I was mad, my friends made mockery of me, girls i turned down during my relationship made fun of me. As God will have it i moved on, i kept praying & trusting him. He never fails, he will never fail u, trust in him, have an encounter with him & he will give you the right person. If you marry ur destined soul mate happiness awaits you. But if u marry cos of beauty, fame, education, with time these tins will fail & that marriage could crash. 1 more tin God gave me a beautiful, caring, gentle & God fearing wife. I have never met any1 like her. Everyday i wake i thank God for my lovely wife. So don't give up keep praying
Sorry for the long quote.For us who are praying to get good wives,can you tell how you met your wife.Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:
We are not bothered what you choose to do with your life...

You are not the only guy on earth. undecided

grin grin grin maama,take it easy naaa...lwkmd abi e day pain you? Wetin just give advise or allow him. He came for advise abi ? If he isn't the only guy then ignore and move on,abi?
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by DavidEsq(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
juman:
Look for more religious lady.
I know one like dat o! Na so so "shamaraba shibobo shantayada" she dey speak. Last last, na married pastor she con get bele for, com even abort am. I just weak for religious ladies mata embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by luminouz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
DavidEsq:

Is dah so?
Go away egbon.....leave dem love birds alone
Get ursef a Tigress!!!! tongue
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by DavidEsq(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
luminouz:

Go away egbon.....leave dem love birds alone
Get ursef a Tigress!!!! tongue
Didn't u see my tigeress?
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by TimeMod1: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
YelloweWest:

I ain't your mom boy.
Never called you a mom. I said a bitch.
Mom & Bitch never mix. I know a yellowewestly bitch when I see one. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Adadioranma79(f): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Your head is there!
Lalas247:
You are in your 20,s
Take it early twenties from ur post... so how many ladies have you dated to come to this conclusion
Anyway it’s your business NOBODY will beg you.. grow a pair of manly balls and move on it’s pathethic, to say just because u attracted a few slays or wtever u call dem .... the whole female race is condemned undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by fortunechy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
that's it ....... .......

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
I made that decision a long time ago.I can do without a woman.3 years plus running. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Unionised(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....
I created this thread to bring myself out of the dark instead of hurting my self with ignorance. I've been in couple of relationship that didn't just work out, unfortunately one or two things will terminate it especially (cheating&greed) from my boo. it has become so rampant and almost normal in our world today where you see spouse cheating on each other...tho am young in my 20s really don't know much about marriage. but i definitely know if I will have a good wife and happy family in the future, the foundation starts now.
But this our babes (aka slayers) won't even allow someone to be confident in them. As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart. now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy, now if you experience this shyt 4/5 times, won't you get fed up and decide to be on your own? but of course our mum won't be happy because she wants grandchildren, then I give it a 2nd thought but I can't just sacrifice my happiness because I want to please my parents..... How will it feel if you find out that your wife and mother of your children is a "runs babe" somewhere, well as a matter if fact, I gave vowed never to dip a ring in any woman's finger......I know people will say I'm ignorant or ion know what am saying or am a kid or whatever!!! i really don't care!
I will remind them failed marriage which might cause depression, high BP, e.t.c.. is among the 1000 ways to die (untimely) yes!!quote me anywhere and am not ready to die because of a woman that doesn't deserve me.

#note# this thread is unisex not male only I used myself because am a male. thank u!!!

Don't be a baby.

Mature people do not fall in love carelessly.

You love for a reason, and if that reason evaporates, then you have a choice.

Get it?

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
DavidEsq:

I know one like dat o! Na so so "shamaraba shibobo shantayada" she dey speak. Last last, na married pastor she con get bele for, com even abort am. I just weak for religious ladies mata embarassed
DAT one beta na...
D day I started fearing dem was I was fvcking one n her phone rang...her pastor bf asked if she was still fasting n praying sha (around 5pm)... She was like yes..but the yes was coming out like yyyee..ssssss....oh...yesss...ssssssss...cuz I was firing better doggy.....d guy was like what happened? U won't believe she said she dey church n she was catching revelations!!!! shocked shocked shocked
I was like WTF Choir mistress too??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by luminouz(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
DavidEsq:

Didn't u see my tigeress?
grin grin
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Bullet01(f): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
OK. You have a Honda EOD car. We hear.

Oya talk another one.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by luqxxee(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hey dude true love doesn't come easily. Check yourself wella and accept some of your issues. Also always be honest and upright. Your true love might not be far from you. Also make sure you know what you really want in a spouse.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by LordKO(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
@OP

Believe you me, you've failed to tell yourself truth all this while. Actually, among the many ethically bad women (people in general by extension) there are still some good ones. So, you first have to purge yourself of parochialism.

After you have done the above, take out time to lead yourself to insightfulness - insight is a sign of self-realization. Now, at this point of self-realization it wouldn't take you more than two-time meeting with any lady to dissect her true attributes - present and future character.

Also, with self-realization you will master the acts of connotation and decoding of words and extrapolating of actions which will enable you to always be ahead of evil personifies and their machinations. Hey! But don't forget that he who comes into equity must come with a clean hands. . . Since you're longing for a virtuous woman make sure you're a noble man.

Once more, I say there are still virtuous women everywhere and some of them are even on this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by emelda86(f): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
U never serious na...I never bothered ready this cum

U are in your twenties & spewing trash
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by linearity: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
johnstar:
weytn concern jamb with d guy topic

Oga leave am na

Na u wn marry??

Na ur heartbreak?
Abi oh! I no come know wetin come concern me on top of anoda man marriage dilemma or lacks thereof.

I beg I go find place wey dey stream 9ja World Cup qualifying match jare. Hope say Super Eagles go win oh, becos that one go concern man picking as per bragging rights sha.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Trustworthiness: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
I think you are the one having a problem here and not the ladies that leave you for another men.

Firstly, people marry for four main reasons:
1. Beauty,
2. Wealth,
3. Status or position in the society, and
4. Culture, Religion or Calture/Religion.

I think you were running after beaty. And that is where the problem lies. Most beautiful girls are not mentally stable to see love emanating from a man. They believe to much on their physical appearance. With this, they think they can get the most richest person on earth to spoil them with money. Except the cultured and probably a religious one among them, you can rearly find a good wife material among them.

So, ops, if you want a girl or lady to take as a wife, you need to look beyond beauty as beauty should be the least option to first consider in a would be wife. First check for good quality of moral excellence and good upbringing even before approaching her for relationship.

Likewise, you to be conscious of where you seek for a wife. Definety, not a night club or somewhere moraly upright girl will be.

You have a choice to make.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Your opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oga, no one cares!!!
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by emelda86(f): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
All this tata wey full nairaland dey talk of not getting married mtchewwww....even in his twenties chai...

Odiegwu
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Igwe2(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
But if in your 20s you are making this conclusion that will also make me conclude that you are not yet ripe to date or marriage. one prayer we ought to pray is never to marry our boi/girl fwend and never to use our prospective wife/husband as date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by ronadeola(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....

Sorry about your feeling bro but let you just know you can't and shouldn't give a lady all her needs. it ain't your care to DO that, remember you're a human.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...yes, it IS so. tongue
OK oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by moststylish(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
muller101:
Have a baby mama that will calm ur mum down. My theory is . Gather all you can from a lady AND never give back.
Jack sparrow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.