Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,488 members, 7,801,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (12843 Views)

The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / 5 Things To Consider Before Expanding Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by TrapHedges(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
The right business associates are uncommon. Some are propelled to do what needs to be done, while others require what it takes to take an association to the accompanying level. Business accessories are fundamental since they can empower you to share the stack of running a successful association. Regardless, you ought to be attentive when you are surveying your potential business accessories. Today, I have shared a couple of things I feel that you should consider while choosing your business assistants.

1. Trust
I put this first on the once-over for a basic reason. Do you trust this person with your own record?. In case the fitting reaction is no, I would propose that you think about getting into business with that person. As business associates, every dime you spend together impacts your check book.

2. Friendships
In case the individual is your nearby sidekick, guarantee that their regards, destinations and obligations organize yours. Do whatever it takes not to acknowledge that since you are awesome friends, you share comparative feelings and qualities. I would propose that you examine your sidekick's near and dear life to see how stable it is. Singular issues are difficult to oversee and it can catch some person's master life.

3. Money
money is a standout amongst the most concerning issues in a business relationship. To guarantee that you and your business accessory starts off on the right foot, I would propose that you both agree on how much each of you will add to the financing of the association and how the advantages will be appropriated.

4. Obligations
All social occasions included ought to agree ahead of time on what their individual commitments are in the business. If a man keeps endeavoring to do too much or ends up improving the situation all goals and purposes nothing, the association will start to go into dilapidation.

5. Varied qualities
Guarantee that you and your accessory offer particular qualities. If you have two people who are extraordinary at bargains, who will add to substitute parts of the business?. You should bring someone who compliments your qualities in order to put some change in accordance with the business.

6. Take as much time as is required
Never race into an association with some individual since you are exhausted on doing everything without any other individual's information. Finding the right business accessories require some venture.

7. Contracts
You ought to pick a condition to choose the estimation of the business to your sidekick in case they get out. Try to keep everything definitive, so all social affairs appreciate what they get always

source : www.nemezu.com/2017/10/7-important-things-to-consider-when.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by gurunlocker: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nice points you've listed up there.
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by brixton: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Informative read
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by datola: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
True talk

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
If you can help it, don't even bring in a partner

4 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by iMUMUweh(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
shocked

I never choose fuckiing mate finish na business partner

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by val4sure(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Business partner is a no no for me,considering the fact i always have trust issues with people.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by Sanchase: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Unfortunately all these cannot stop the goat from eating corn.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by ultron12345: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
The typical Nigerian is not fit for a business partner

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by itiswellandwell: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by olorunthobby(f): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
wizkid is better than olamide and davido, as u can only compare olamide with davido. like if u agree. share if you don't..
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by wittytezzy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
uzoclinton:

Word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by benedictac(f): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Partnership is a no no for me. God helping I can always afford the expansion biko
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by dyze(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
olorunthobby:
wizkid is better than olamide and davido, as u can only compare olamide with davido. like if u agree. share if you don't..
undecided
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by Englov(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ok
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by muller101(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
uzoclinton:
then u might just not be ready for business

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by anochuko01(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
intelligence and maturity of that person too...especially as youths.
I've got a friend who's always going back to his dad for almost every tiny decisions. then he'll return to say ''my dad said.......''
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by CoolestG: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nice one op, am about starting a business partnership with a friend from university, no doubt, he is a good guy but he is not too good in financial management but will make everything quite legal before we will kick start.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by muller101(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
I'd u can't work with ur business partner then u are not ready for investors as well.
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by ikevictor: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
olorunthobby:

U must be coming from Arizona.
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by anochuko01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
uzoclinton:
that depends on the magnitude of what you wanna do.... and there's still no time you wouldn't get people involved when you start growing. its a challenge one would always have to overcome.
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by Propene: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
CoolestG:
Nice one op, am about starting a business partnership with a friend from university, no doubt, he is a good guy but he is not too good in financial management but will make everything quite legal before we will kick start.

Better for you if you make everything legal and all terms well defined.

Financed a business plan running into millions, at least 85%, entrusted the management of the business to my partner, friend from university.

I learnt the hard way, no friendship in business everything should be strictly professional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by anoda(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
*no offence*

i you dont want to bizness to crash, consider not getting a partner. Itz better to hire someone for something that to attach someone to yourself.
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by deolumike(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Do you have a goal of being your own boss and setting up your own business? Are you already running your business without a face or proper registration or do you want to register affiliate companies to an already registered one? Do yourself a favor and avoid future hindrances and trouble by contacting me on 08037653364 (whatsapp/call) and get your business names, companies and NGOs registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission for very considerate and competitive rates.
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by Emeka71(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

shocked
Too much of tutorials is on this forum of too-know people.
iMUMUweh:
shocked

shocked
Too much of tutorials is on this forum of too-know people. BTW let's hope and pray that Argentina eventually qualify for world-cup and that Argentina goes on to win the world-cup in Germany.
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by imustsaymymindo: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
The best choice is to go all legal.
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by odehaj: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
TrapHedges:
The right business associates are uncommon. Some are propelled to do what needs to be done, while others require what it takes to take an association to the accompanying level. Business accessories are fundamental since they can empower you to share the stack of running a successful association. Regardless, you ought to be attentive when you are surveying your potential business accessories. Today, I have shared a couple of things I feel that you should consider while choosing your business assistants.

1. Trust
I put this first on the once-over for a basic reason. Do you trust this person with your own record?. In case the fitting reaction is no, I would propose that you think about getting into business with that person. As business associates, every dime you spend together impacts your check book.

2. Friendships
In case the individual is your nearby sidekick, guarantee that their regards, destinations and obligations organize yours. Do whatever it takes not to acknowledge that since you are awesome friends, you share comparative feelings and qualities. I would propose that you examine your sidekick's near and dear life to see how stable it is. Singular issues are difficult to oversee and it can catch some person's master life.

3. Money
money is a standout amongst the most concerning issues in a business relationship. To guarantee that you and your business accessory starts off on the right foot, I would propose that you both agree on how much each of you will add to the financing of the association and how the advantages will be appropriated.

4. Obligations
All social occasions included ought to agree ahead of time on what their individual commitments are in the business. If a man keeps endeavoring to do too much or ends up improving the situation all goals and purposes nothing, the association will start to go into dilapidation.

5. Varied qualities
Guarantee that you and your accessory offer particular qualities. If you have two people who are extraordinary at bargains, who will add to substitute parts of the business?. You should bring someone who compliments your qualities in order to put some change in accordance with the business.

6. Take as much time as is required
Never race into an association with some individual since you are exhausted on doing everything without any other individual's information. Finding the right business accessories require some venture.

7. Contracts
You ought to pick a condition to choose the estimation of the business to your sidekick in case they get out. Try to keep everything definitive, so all social affairs appreciate what they get always

source : www.nemezu.com/2017/10/7-important-things-to-consider-when.html

Nice&timely for me, I'm at the verge of choosing a biz partner self.
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by TrapHedges(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
odehaj:
Nice&timely for me, I'm at the verge of choosing a biz partner self.

great choose wisely mate!
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by Ekugbeh(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
benedictac:
Partnership is a no no for me. God helping I can always afford the expansion biko
ve u partnered b4? Imagine u hvin 20% stake n ur partner 80%. Its a win win. Dnt mind d guys shoutin ''no no 4 partnership'' it jus drive u d impression dat de dnt knw wah partnership entails
Re: 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Inspite the number of Marriage counselors and marriage tips, Marriages crash faster than a Bugatti.
G@ no worries though, am #MGTOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Lubricant Oil Production Business / Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus / Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.