Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

We Need Experts And Professional Website And Blog Site Developers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Need Experts And Professional Website And Blog Site Developers (490 Views)

Legit SEO Experts and Google Adsense Dealers / Tips On How To Add Your Blog Site To Opera Mini News... / How To Conduct Basic Keyword Research For Your Website And Blog - 4 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Experts And Professional Website And Blog Site Developers by XTLikeNat777: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
A close colleague wants to open an e-commerce website and a blogging site - both of world class standards - but of a fair budget.

Now if you think you can handle these to our taste drop the following for consideration:

1. Previous projects of similar nature (links)
2. Your professional profile (optional)
3. Phones and emails for direct contacts if your works are impressive

The minimum amount you collect on each project is also a major selection factor.

Thanks. One love.
Re: We Need Experts And Professional Website And Blog Site Developers by Tittusstar22(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
I can work on the blog aspect.. previous work- www.wazobiatvnews.com email- ajahtitus98@gmail.com FACEBOOK handle- titus rapuluchukwu
Re: We Need Experts And Professional Website And Blog Site Developers by deligatus(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Key features

Sell digital and physical products

You can use this e-commerce theme to sell pretty much anything; from airplanes to zippers. Product types include physical, digital and affiliate (link to Amazon).
Unique Features

Completely widgetized

The beautiful Ecommerce homepage is created with a number of custom widgets. Swapping elements or including new ones is as easy as drag n’ drop, literally.
Unique Features

Product attributes

Make the same product available in different sizes, colors, prices, etc. On top of that, new attributes can be added in seconds.
Unique Features

Multiple payment gateways

Ecommerce comes bundled with several online and offline payment methods. Online include PayPal, 2Checkout and Google Wallet while offline include cash and PreBank transfer.
Unique Features

Manage Shipping

Set shipping rates for each country and state in the world! Four shipping methods are available: Flat rate, weight based, price based and free.
Unique Features

Catalog mode

Use the catalog mode to showcase products without the option to buy them. The theme will insert a contact form instead of Buy Now button.
Unique Features

Manage affiliates

Create affiliates and let them promote your products on their own site. Use the back-end to manage affiliate links, affiliate commission and more.
Unique Features

Manage tax

Add unlimited tax rates and assign them on the product-level. Just as with shipping, you can add tax for every world country and state.
Unique Features

Setup promotions using coupons

The included coupon module will allow you to offer discounts on your regular product prices. When activated, a coupon field will appear on checkout pages.
Unique Features

Maintain a regular ol’ blog

No worries, we didn’t forget about the blog. Starting a blog with this advanced theme is as easy as creating a new category and adding some posts to it, no further tweaking necessary.

Re: We Need Experts And Professional Website And Blog Site Developers by jideflash(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Recent ecommerce website:
www.candilita.com
www.ayotunde.net
www.zovela.com

Our profile: www.fits.com.ng

Contact details: 08061156610 or 08054015264
Re: We Need Experts And Professional Website And Blog Site Developers by excanny: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2017
call me 07030595988
Re: We Need Experts And Professional Website And Blog Site Developers by Ignyte(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm currently working for a Nigerian Music Legend on his website. I cannot give you specifics as to the name of my clients but, I can tell you that you can call the biggest names in tech in Benue; ValueBeam and they would still recommend me. I have worked websites for multinational organizations too. I can help your friend. I am not posting any links here, but If you contact me, I might just show you what I have been cooking... Contact me via Call/whatsapp: 07037534762
Re: We Need Experts And Professional Website And Blog Site Developers by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Let's talk on 09079094612

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Facebook Page For Sale, See How Active It Is! / Most Common Http Errors And Their Meaning / Why Learn Web Development Markup And Programming Languages When You Can Use CMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.