Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal (8170 Views)

Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan / AUTO-RENEWAL: Are The Mobile Networks Robbing Subscribers? / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by SPYBAZEBlog1: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, happy weekend and I hope you all are having fun, I have found a little secret about Glo Double Data, You will agree with me that when you subscribe to a plan on the Glo network, you have to resubscribe to that same plan to get double data of it, for example, your first subscription of N1000 on Glo gives 1.6GB valid for 30 days and to get double data of your nextsubscription, you have to re-subscribe another N1000 before your initial plan of 1.6GB expires to give you 3.2GB. In this article, you don't have to do such as I give you a trick on how to get Double data on Glo without Auto Renewal.

In this trick all you have to do to activate or Get Double Data is by subscribing to a small plan, interesting and willing to know more? Find out how. This plan is just to activate your main subscription. You still don't get it? alright let me explain below.. Follow the guidelines HERE

Ensure you do as it is required in the post

Enjoy!!

Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by SPYBAZEBlog1: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin
Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by Simeony007(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
This one na i dey hungry bloger oo
Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by SPYBAZEBlog1: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
cool shocked it working o, if u no wan open e no be by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by Frank54321: 1:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Will you wait for the daily bundle to expire or you do it immediately
Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by SPYBAZEBlog1: 3:48am On Oct 08, 2017
do it immediately oo to get the best out of it
Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by Aminu212: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Thanks bro. will try it. but next time pls try to post it here because some of us are managing Mb.
Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by jadajada: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2017
OK
Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by oganass(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Hello Spyblazers, happy weekend and I hope you all are having fun, I have found a little secret about Glo Double Data, You will agree with me that when you subscribe to a plan on the Glo network, you have to resubscribe to that same plan to get double data of it, for example, your first subscription of N1000 on Glo gives 1.6GB valid for 30 days and to get double data of your nextsubscription, you have to re- subscribe another N1000 before your initial plan of 1.6GB expires to give you 3.2GB. In this article, you don't have to do such as I give you a trick on how to get Double data on Glo without Auto Renewal. Read More: How to Know Who is Using Your Glo Data Bundle without Permission In this trick all you have to do to activate or Get Double Data is by subscribing to a small plan, interesting and willing to know more? Find out how. This plan is just to activate your main subscription. You still don't get it? alright let me explain below.. Follow the guidelines Requirement ✔ A mobile Phone ✔ N100 Glo Recharge ✔ first you load N100 recharge on your Glo line and activate the Small plan of 35MB for N100 Naira by dialing *777# ✔ After Activating the small plan, Immediately load the amount you want to activate the monthly plan i.e N1000 and Dial *777# to select the monthly plan package of your choice. Now you will be Given Double Data on the data plan activated, N1000 will give you 3.2GB and N2000 will gives you 7.2GB and so on. ✔ this makes it 3235MB if you subscribe to the monthly plan i.e N100 + N1000 Ensure you follow the guide as stated above, After Activating the Small plan of 35MB which is a daily plan and expires in 24hours, immediately load the amount of recharge you want to subscribe to i.e N1000 to get double data on Glo without Auto Renewal, You will get 3.2GB.. Enjoy and don't forget to share this with friends..

1 Like

Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by SPYBAZEBlog1: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2017
oganass:
Hello Spyblazers, happy weekend and I hope
you all are having fun, I have found a little
secret about Glo Double Data, You will agree
with me that when you subscribe to a plan on
the Glo network, you have to resubscribe to
that same plan to get double data of it, for
example, your first subscription of N1000 on
Glo gives 1.6GB valid for 30 days and to get
double data of your nextsubscription, you have
to re- subscribe another N1000 before your
initial plan of 1.6GB expires to give you 3.2GB.
In this article, you don't have to do such as I
give you a trick on how to get Double data on
Glo without Auto Renewal.
Read More: How to Know Who is Using Your
Glo Data Bundle without Permission
In this trick all you have to do to activate or
Get Double Data is by subscribing to a small
plan, interesting and willing to know more?
Find out how. This plan is just to activate
your main subscription. You still don't get it?
alright let me explain below.. Follow the
guidelines
Requirement
✔ A mobile Phone
✔ N100 Glo Recharge
✔ first you load N100 recharge on your Glo
line and activate the Small plan of 35MB for
N100 Naira by dialing *777#
✔ After Activating the small plan, Immediately
load the amount you want to activate the
monthly plan i.e N1000 and Dial *777# to
select the monthly plan package of your
choice. Now you will be Given Double Data on
the data plan activated, N1000 will give you
3.2GB and N2000 will gives you 7.2GB and
so on.
✔ this makes it 3235MB if you subscribe to
the monthly plan i.e N100 + N1000
Ensure you follow the guide as stated above,
After Activating the Small plan of 35MB which
is a daily plan and expires in 24hours,
immediately load the amount of recharge you
want to subscribe to i.e N1000 to get double
data on Glo without Auto Renewal, You will get
3.2GB.. Enjoy and don't forget to share this
with friends..

shocked grin
Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by SPYBAZEBlog1: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by SPYBAZEBlog1: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2017
Need testimonies
Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by BuhBye: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
According to glo cc you are only eligble for the bonus when you auto renew with the same data plan. Eg when you renew your 1k sub with another 1k sub but not when you renew a 1k sub with that of 2k and vice versa. So i'm skeptical of your method.
Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by SPYBAZEBlog1: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
BuhBye:
According to glo cc you are only eligble for the bonus when you auto renew with the same data plan. Eg when you renew your 1k sub with another 1k sub but not when you renew a 1k sub with that of 2k and vice versa. So i'm skeptical of your method.

Don't be this works only if you want to get double data immediately without being on a subscription.. Try et tongue
Re: How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal by Olarababy(f): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
100% working

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Else Getting This Message From Gtbank? / Could This Be The Current Best Cheap Selling Andriod phone? / Xiaomi Does not Have Service Care In Nigeria My Xiaomi Note 5A Screen Is Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.