Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (4386 Views)

Please Help My Family We Are Starving / Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) / My GF Is Starving Me Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Fucklove(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmm are you hundred percent sure you are not playing on us ? I use God beg you , if you know you are here to play us, kindly modify your write up before narialand CIO come disgrace you.

What about your relative or parent?

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nbote(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmm.. How long do u expect to kip begging? First u someone on d forum gave u money for ur tuition. Now its fud money u need. For how long exactly? From now till next semester exams which u say comes in weeks tym
Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Godchild2015:
Hmm are you hundred percent sure you are not playing on us ? I use God beg you , if you know you are here to play us, kindly modify your write up before narialand CIO come disgrace you.

What about your relative or parent?
Thank you so much ma for the advice. As you can see from my post, my parents are not that well to do and the little they manage to send is not sufficient. Please the CIO can verify me anyhow they want. Thanks
Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nbote:
Hmmm.. How long do u expect to kip begging? First u someone on d forum gave u money for ur tuition. Now its fud money u need. For how long exactly? From now till next semester exams which u say comes in weeks tym
you are right sir. Begging for help can be a sore to the eyes but that is what condition has pushed me into. Quite unfortunate that it all started this year
Re: ... by PointZerom: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nbote:

Objection my Lord!. This fellow is asking irrelevant questions.
Re: ... by oweniwe(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Any graduate from Nigerian schools know say.... If u dey starve in school, ... So far as they don't have to pay Jr fees, Ur friends will support you.

Don't you have friends in school? Not even room mate or neighbor. ?

2 Likes

Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 12:38am On Oct 08, 2017
oweniwe:
Any graduate from Nigerian schools know say.... If u dey starve in school, ... So far as they don't have to pay Jr fees, Ur friends will support you.

Don't you have friends in school? Not even room mate or neighbor. ?
I have friend and neighbours but just like i mentioned in my post, i have been living on debts to sort things out. The situation i'm seeing myself now is the type that you don't know where to turn to for help again. I engage in site work too but that is not stable. I see what I'm doing now as a last option which i promise never to engage in again. Please our parents here should come to my rescue please
Re: ... by madamshepopo(f): 3:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Honestly, this is demeaning. Begging to eat? Why not do something to help yourself? Which debt are you talking about? So you'll beg for everything? bad!

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2017
OP, try working in a restaurant part time. You will eat and be full. Offer to wash plate or do cleaning job, if you were abroad you will do this without thinking twice but here you will be forming posh. Many undergraduate Nigerians abroad are cleaners, waiters/waitresses, erand boys and girls, etc all labor is honorable

3 Likes

Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2017
Pidgin2:
OP, try working in a restaurant part time. You will eat and be full. Offer to wash plate or do cleaning job, if you were abroad you will do this without thinking twice but here you will be forming posh. Many undergraduate Nigerians abroad are cleaners, waiters/waitresses, erand boys and girls, etc all labor is honorable
thank you ma. If i could find such a place you mentioned, i won't be here seeking for help. I engage in construction works but have been without work for long. Begging is not something one should be proud of and i really heartbroken doing this on a public forum which is my last resort
Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2017
madamshepopo:
Honestly, this is demeaning. Begging to eat? Why not do something to help yourself? Which debt are you talking about? So you'll beg for everything? bad!
Good morning ma. You are right its so demeaning to beg but i don't have anywhere or anyone to run to now. To be sincere with you, i am not a lazy student, i engage in activities that can solve certain needs. the debts i was referring to is the money i borrowed from friends to buy the needed books and engage in required practicals and project. Right now, i don't have a kobo on me and no hope of getting it soon
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2017
Fucklove:
thank you ma. If i could find such a place you mentioned, i won't be here seeking for help. I engage in construction works but have been without work for long. Begging is not something one should be proud of and i really heartbroken doing this on a public forum which is my last resort

Is there no restaurant to wash dishes there until you find something better, which state are you living? I smell scam

1 Like

Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Pidgin2:

Is there no restaurant to wash dishes there until you find something better, which state are you living? I smell scam
I'm in anambra state. Someone mentioned about the nairaland Cio yesterday. Please they can contact me for physical verification of my claim. I wasn't raised like this but things changed after a small family issue
Re: ... by Truesapiosexual(f): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Drop your account details .
Fucklove:
Good day good people of nairaland. Please i wish to seek for your support. Things has not been going well for me since the inception of the 2017 academic session. I have been living on debts to solve necessary needs that the little from my parents and the ones gotten from menial jobs i engage in were only used to settle debts. By the Grace of God i was able to complete my tuition fee with the help of a generous member here (mr goldenval)
Please good people of nigeria, i wish to seek for your help, atleast to eat good food and focus on the next semester exam that comes up in few weeks time. I have been starving for days and really seeking help in purchase of foodstuff. I promise never to beg or disturb the members here once my needs are settled.
Physical verification of my claim will be gladly accepted. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Truesapiosexual:
Drop your account details .
Thank you so much ma. You just gave me hope
Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
please our beloved members should have mercy on me. It's not been easy for me for a while. I was not brought up and trained as a begger or parasite but that is what life has shown me. I'm ready to take up any available part-time work as a student here. Please someone should refer me to nairaland cio for proper verification of my claims
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ok
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
@op, are you Ezik- need to confirm oh, since you refuse to include your name

3 Likes

Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
yes ma. thank you so much for your kindness. God knows i'm sincere
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fucklove:
yes ma. thank you so much for your kindness. God knows i'm sincere

Ok
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Godchild2015:
Bros am sending you the last kobo in my account , but if you are playing me God will fight on my behave oh. Am not bouyant myself God knows, but I just can't ignore when someone is facing hunger. God ! It is well.

Send me your account details right alway before I change my mind.

Modify; just saw your account details.

Na you dey give person money for Nairaland? Hmmm. Issokay. Biko Can you please deposit a sum of 320k into my Akant? My girlfriend needs an iPhoneX.

Thanks & God Bless you ma & also enrich your pocket !

1 Like

Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thank you so much ma. I recieved the #1500 you sent. That is not a peanut to me. May God bless you and your family
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
@ ,cruchenutii ,pls can you unquote me. Thanks
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
@fucklove , pls can you unquote me in all,? Thanks
Re: ... by Thebrightest(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fucklove:
Good day good people of nairaland. Please i wish to seek for your support. Things has not been going well for me since the inception of the 2017 academic session. I have been living on debts to solve necessary needs that the little from my parents and the ones gotten from menial jobs i engage in were only used to settle debts. By the Grace of God i was able to complete my tuition fee with the help of a generous member here (mr goldenval)
Please good people of nigeria, i wish to seek for your help, atleast to eat good food and focus on the next semester exam that comes up in few weeks time. I have been starving for days and really seeking help in purchase of foodstuff. I promise never to beg or disturb the members here once my needs are settled.
Physical verification of my claim will be gladly accepted. Thanks and God bless.
OP DO YOU HAVE HANDS AND LEGS?
If yes, try
Shoemaker business
Pure water sales
dish washer in restaurants
e.t c...
AND STOP BEGGING

2 Likes

Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2017
Thebrightest:

OP DO YOU HAVE HANDS AND LEGS?
If yes, try
Shoemaker business
Pure water sales
dish washer in restaurants
e.t c...
AND STOP BEGGING
Goodmorning sir. If you can link me to the any of the above handworks, i will forever appreciate. I'm aware of Good ventures that would put smile on my face within the school environ but no capital to start. If you check my posts you would see that i'm not a lazy type, i have been engaging myself in construction works but the current weather now is not favourable to me. Thank you so much for the advice
Re: ... by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fucklove:
Goodmorning sir. If you can link me to the any of the above handworks, i will forever appreciate. I'm aware of Good ventures that would put smile on my face within the school environ but no capital to start. If you check my posts you would see that i'm not a lazy type, i have been engaging myself in construction works but the current weather now is not favourable to me. Thank you so much for the advice
Na to begin carry cement and block sure pass

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Fucklove:

The only thing you were asked to do at school is study.If your parents are unable to pay your tuition be a man and work.Stop begging.

1 Like

Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
orbitalgis:

The only thing you were asked to do at school is study.If your parents are unable to pay your tuition be a man and work.Stop begging.
I Guess you didn't see where i mentioned about engaging in menial jobs to survive. I'm not a lazy citizen in real life just that condition is not so good at the moment. If you can link me to any job around here, i would gladly accept sir
Re: ... by Fucklove(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 21, 2018
Fucklove:
I already left the thread to find my foot outside nairaland but still recieving mentions from people who i feel like they are here to mock or tag me a beggar. I can boldly say that i made #2500 yesterday from a concrete industry which i know can go a long way in solving most of my needs. Though not a stable source. My condition made me open the thread and pointed out my immediate problem which is hunger. The nation is hungry for sure, but that is not a reason to beg. But seeing people in that condition does not warrant you tagging them scammers or blocking others from helping when you have no intention of doing so.
Please the moderators should help me close the thread. I have moved on.

Scammer. You didnt move on...You registered another username and kept begging for money with different stories

https://www.nairaland.com/4510019/nairalander-paid-school-fees/1

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Rosy BUT....... / She Won't Sleep With Her Hubby! / Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.