Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (4384 Views)

Please Help My Family We Are Starving / Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) / My GF Is Starving Me Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2018
Anabell2:

Scammer. You didnt move on...You registered another username and kept begging for money with different stories

https://www.nairaland.com/4510019/nairalander-paid-school-fees/1

How do you even detect all this people, with more of you on nairaland we will not have to worry about scam anymore.

You are doing a great job Annabell2 FBI you make them bend to their knees.

1 Like

Re: ... by tabithababy(f): 12:58am On May 22, 2018
Anabell2:

Scammer. You didnt move on...You registered another username and kept begging for money with different stories

https://www.nairaland.com/4510019/nairalander-paid-school-fees/1

Is this @ sundaygirl again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:17am On May 22, 2018
tabithababy:

Is this @ sundaygirl again? cheesy

Yes thats Sundaygirl, notorious for begging online with multiple usernames smiley He's a Full time Professional beggar online

Sundaygirl:
Since this was where I opened the thread in search for helpers who can donate 2k each to balance for my school fees, I've decided to also open this thread on this same family section.

Although the thread was later deleted by an unknown moderator, but those who came across it knew about it.

The step I took to come out openly to appeal for assistance was what needed to be done as of that time. If not, I wouldn't have been part of the just concluded semester's exams in University of Calabar.

So I was called different names and different tantrums thrown at me because I sought for help. People seem not to know what others may be passing through in life and if such people in a challenging situation are bold enough to come out to seek help, no one can tell when they may meet their helpers. Anyways, desperate time calls for desperate measures and the step I took saved me.

Actually, the thread I opened had it that i needed 22k to balance up and make the payment but my entire school fees was N33,200. Guess what? Although many people contacted me with different characters including those who asked funny questions and demanding to see my nude pictures before they can help, only 3 persons actually did something about my plea. Two (2) persons paid 2k each into my account but the overall boss who took his time and scrutinised me to ensure I am a no scammer finally paid the whole amount (N33,200) which was needed for my fees into my account. I couldn't stop thanking him and till today, I still pray God continues to bless and keep him.

Why do I still have to do this when I've already gotten the needed help? It's to inform those who are always quick to condemn to desist from such acts. I'm not intending to debunk reports that scammers are all over internet, but before you cast condemnation on an online beggar (as some folks choose to call), please always ensure you scrutinise the person thoroughly to arrive at a conclusion that he/she is truly a scammer.

With this, I have come out to say that I was never a scammer and do not intended to become one. Secondly, that an unknown Nairalander foot all the amount for my school fees. I remain grateful to you all my helpers and I pray someday, I shall also be in a position to help others. To those who condemned and tagged me all sort of names, I forgive you all.

Cc: tabithbaby, 1sharon, tizzdi, afolabia143, ifyalways, agarawu23 etc.

Sundaygirl:

Sundaygirl:
Good day family, please I'm a girl in my mid 20s who has passed through a lot in life because of family background. Currently a 300level undergraduate of University of Calabar. I have been trying my best to secure a better future for myself including this my pursuit for a university degree. From year one till now, I have been responsible for all my needs as I am a fashion designer which I combine with my studies. Right now, the load is too much for me which has made me unable to pay for my session's school fees. I pay house rent, shop rent, feed myself, pay other bills and cater for my academic needs as well from the money I make through my fashion designing. Things get choked up this time thus my inability to pay for my school fees and without it, school authority has a policy that no student is allowed to write exams.

I know it's not easy out there as the economy is harsh everywhere but as a family, let's be our brother/sister's keeper please. The school fees is N35,200. I've N13,000 with me remaining N22,000. 2k from 11 merciful members will guarantee my exams. Please ask for any proofs concerning this and I will provide you with enough. Help a sister please as I believe this is better than indulging in prostitution to raise the money.

Account No.: 0089507167
Diamond Bank.
Re: ... by nnamdiosu(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2018
Nbote:
Hmmm.. How long do u expect to kip begging? First u someone on d forum gave u money for ur tuition. Now its fud money u need. For how long exactly? From now till next semester exams which u say comes in weeks tym
Bro...if you can't help, then ignore and don't discourage him or others who want to. Let those who want to help , help him. He might be a scam but leave it for God.
Lastly I pray for you. May God not let you beg to eat. Amen. Because no one knows tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uhrobo Wa Do. / My Marriage Is Rosy BUT....... / Enroling Under 2 Yrs Child To School,bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.