Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Reason To Invest In Real Estate Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Reason To Invest In Real Estate Business (734 Views)

Get A Side Income Through Real Estate Business! / Independent Marketers/agents Needed In Real Estate / URGENT VACANCIES IN REAL ESTATE SALES AND MARKETING JOBS IN LEKKI ENVIRONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason To Invest In Real Estate Business by MRBANK773(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
SHOESTRING BUDGET.

This budget really fits in because of the excruciating economy and recession Nigerians undergo, with less than one million naira "Outright or installmentally" you can acquire a plot of land in lagos {not just any place} but ibeju lekki where there is massive project like Dangote refinery, petrochemical plants, lacapaigne tropicana beach resort,various estate and others. Message me for for the best,strategic and cheapest land to acquire, as low as N550,000 you can acquire a land with instants allocation.

CASH FLOW.

Many people invest in rental properties simply because of the cash flow - the extra money that is left after all the bills have been paid. The cash flow can provide ongoing, monthly income that is mostly passive, allowing you to spend your time building a business, traveling or reinvesting in more real estate.
Cash flow from real estate is stable and far more predictable than most other businesses. That's great for entrepreneurs enduring the ups and downs of start-up life. The cash flow can help float you though the bad times and live well during the good times.

APPRECIATION.

While the loan is being paid down the value of real estate, generally, goes up. Yes, I know, recessions do happen. Values do go up and down. People buy at the wrong time of the market. I get it.
However...
Over time, values do climb higher and higher. That's why I’m not in this real estate game just for a year or even a decade. I’m in this for life. I know my properties will continue to climb so that 30 years from now, everything will be worth far more than I’m paying for it today.

A HEDGE AGAINST INFLATION.

Can you imagine paying twenty thousand again for a gallon of Oil? Or the previous 300 naira for fuel? While those prices seem exorbitant to you, this is the future because of inflation. Inflation is the process by which prices increase due to the value of money decreasing.
While most people fear inflation, as a rental property owner, I look forward to it!
When the price of a basin of garri hits ten thousand naira, guess what else is going to shoot through the roof? Everything, including rents and property values! The one thing that won’t increase, however, is my fixed-rate mortgage payment. As inflation pushes the cost of living higher and higher, my cash flow will only increase. This is why real estate is often called “a hedge against inflation." When inflation hits - I'm ready!

CONTROL.

I don’t like my destiny tied to a Board room, BOSS or a nervous CEO.
This is why I choose to invest most of my income in real estate, knowing that I am the one who is responsible for my success or failure.
If I want a better deal, I need to hustle to find it.
In other words, I get to control the situation and my financial future, with my own two hands. And that suits me just fine.

Please note that all our lands are free from government acquisitions and land grabbers.
Bonafide lawyers to safeguard your property and all encumberance...
Our lands document can be duly verify from the state government directorate of land services, Alausa.
We also assure you of a high ROI {RETURN ON INVESTMENT} on your investment with us as it has always be our doings to site our estates at locations where government policies and economicindicators will be greatly felt in the shortest period of time.
Do you want live your dream home in Ibeju-Lekki? let's make it a reality. If suddenly you loose interest and want your money back, am assuring you it is 100% guarranty.
With the money back guarranty
"YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE, EVERYTHING TO GAIN".
I ADELEKE OPEYEMI {The Best Estate Agent} will personally guide you every step of the way.
Reach me for more information,site inspection and others

Why not join the Wise one and invest your money in any of our Estates in the Free Trade Zone area of Ibeju Lekki?
We’re just a call away.....

ODUA REALTOR
"YOUR BEST BET"!

Estreal335@gmail.com
Facebook.com/ODUA123
www.Oduarealest8..com.ng
Whatsapp/Call: 08037113955
Also if you want to buy property {houses&land} or sell within lagos and Abuja. Kindly reach me.

THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Dailer With Wireless Terminal / Matrix Universal Connectivity Media Gateway Connectivity To VOIP, GSM Nigeria / Authorized Cambium Partner | Wireless Broadband In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.