Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Billmoney.site Scam Or Legit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Billmoney.site Scam Or Legit (2462 Views)

Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) / Risevest Review - Scam Or Legit / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billmoney.site Scam Or Legit by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
I was referred to this site by a nairalander. I followed the site rules of engagement and made 202$ with over 40 referrals. Each time I reach my target, they will give me another task. For years now, I have not been luck to get a genuine site. I have been asking questions and no answers are given. So NLs if you know of this site, and you know is genuine, please give experience.

Re: Billmoney.site Scam Or Legit by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Is like that site want to scam me the way a nairalander scammed me of 200 naira MTN recharge card. Called me with it only to laugh at me. Lolzz. Is alright, God is wayching
Re: Billmoney.site Scam Or Legit by Viserion: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
buhahahah, how did he scam you of #200…?

BTW that site is 100% scam....fleeeee!

1 Like

Re: Billmoney.site Scam Or Legit by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Viserion:
buhahahah, how did he scam you of #200…?

BTW that site is 100% scam....fleeeee!
he scammed me through a link he shared on NL and using MTN logo and so on which were attractive. About MTN promo which was not true. That's by the way aha.

Back to that site, are sure is 100% scam
Many people are giving positive comments about them. Don't know if they make those things up. I will post something for u to see.

Re: Billmoney.site Scam Or Legit by Viserion: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
he scammed me through a link he shared on NL and using MTN logo and so on which were attractive. About MTN promo which was not true. That's by the way aha.

Back to that site, are sure is 100% scam
Many people are giving positive comments about them. Don't know if they make those things up. I will post something for u to see.
hmm just be care full oo
Re: Billmoney.site Scam Or Legit by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Viserion:
hmm just be care full oo
Thanks, I will.
Re: Billmoney.site Scam Or Legit by blessedvisky(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
It's a scam. Google " is xxxxxxxx a scam" and see wonders
Scamadviser.com
Scambuster.com

Check those out too

(1) (Reply)

Www.dispensal.com A Big Ponzi Scam Site. / Why Is Nobody Talking About Crypto Staking / See These Well Paying Jobs In Nigeria People Are Not Applying For. See Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.