Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (65471 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Davedgr8(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received the catastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in Tel Aviv, Israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried different agents and it didn't work out, even tried going with the pilgrimage. All failed.. Their money is still With those agents.

Fortunately, they tried another agent in Lagos and it worked out. to cut the story short, she took off for Israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived Ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. And called to inform us. We were all filled With joy. They took off from Ethiopia at about 2hr from that time and arrived Israel around past 2am this morning.

Unfortunately, we got the shocker from her that some of them weren't given exit card and will be deported With the next available flight cos their data page didn't get to Israel.

Today is saturday and the agent number isn't reachable.

Mum, dad and my siblings have been in a bad mood since we received the news. Her husband has been calling to cheer us up.

Pls, can it b resolved. we've bn praying

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by mrbillz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is a real shocker!

Let the experts on her come do justice to this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
let her calm down I am sure there have been irregularities, no country just deports people anyhow like that. report the travel agent to the police,he may have scammed your sister.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mayb she ddnt have a return ticket....don't know how this travelling paroles works though...let the expert come jare!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nbote(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dis one is definitely village ppl at work

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by def111(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
The visa is fake... After your sister get back. Carry army men go beat the agent. He know what he did...

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Davedgr8(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
def111:
The visa is fake... After your sister get back. Carry army men go beat the agent. He know what he did...

Fake? and wasn't detected here in nigeria, took off frm murtala int'l airport, arrived ethiopia.. stl nt detected to be fake? nd off to israel only to knw d visa is fake?

55 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by TWoods(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davedgr8:
Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received d castastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in tel aviv, israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried dif. agent nd it didnt work out, even tried going wit d pilgrimage.. ol failed.. dere money is stl wit dose agents.

Fortunately, dey tried anoda agent in lagos nd it worked out. to cut d story short, she took off for israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. nd called to inform us.we were all filled wit joy. They took off frm ethiopia at about 2hr frm dt time nd arrived israel around past 2am dis mrn.

Unfortunately,we got d shocker frm her dt some of dem weren't given exit card nd will be deported wit d next available flight cos dere data page didnt get to israel.

Today is saturday nd d agent no. aint reachable.
mum, dad nd my siblings av bn in a bad mood since we received d news.Her husband has bin calln 2 cheer us up.

Everyone is always praying, even when they are trying to illegally undercut the immigration rules of another country. God isn’t mocked, you reap what you sow.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Davedgr8(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
TWoods:

Everyone is always praying, even when they are trying to illegally undercut the immigration rules of another country. God isn’t mocked, you reap what you sow.
How do u mean bycut bro? does it our immigration officers re wack nd didn't knw there job to our dem take off if any rule was actually breached?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by mofedamijo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davedgr8:
Fake? and wasn't detected here in nigeria, took off frm murtala int'l airport, arrived ethiopia.. stl nt detected to be fake? nd off to israel only to knw d visa is fake?
It might be fake,n yes somtyms dey dont detect until u get to ur P.O.E,i av flown with people to j'burg b4,only 4 d immigration at d P.O.E to tell dem to step aside,and once that happens be rest assured ure in murtala,another issue my be what the agent applied for vs what she told them at the point of entry,if the agent filled Tourism,and she tells them she is going to be with her husband, there will be issues....with naija pali,u have to be 100% accurate in ur information,may God help us.

231 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by TWoods(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davedgr8:
How do u mean bycut bro? does it our immigration officers re wack nd didn't knw there job to our dem take off if any rule was actually breached?

There’s little doubt that your sister either traveled on a fake visa or lied on her application. The desperation is obvious. Why else would you try to apply as a pilgrim when you know the ultimate purpose is to go squat illegally in another man’s country?

And you claim to have been praying. To what god? A god who condones lying and deceit?

164 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by def111(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davedgr8:

Yes. Some country visa can't be detected here. Only at there port of entry... What Ethiopia airline do here is they login information on there system, connecting fligth only check ur ticket and give u boarding pass..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Davedgr8(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
@deff111 nd Twoods .. tnx for ur time nd enlightenment.. I appreciate..

too bad.. after all d stress she's been to.. so, nothing can actually be done to salvage her situation..

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by omoiyamayor(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davedgr8:
only embassy and point of arrivAl can confirm visa genuine or not.but do exit card part is not clear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Davedgr8(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
UPDATE:

We just received a call frm her, she said her flight is shedule for 1am back to nigeria. It's all good.

10 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by def111(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davedgr8:
@deff111 nd Twoods .. tnx for ur time nd enlightenment.. I appreciate..

too bad.. after all d stress she's been to.. so, nothing can actually be done to salvage her situation..

My question is did your sister went to the embassy her self and collect the visa herself ?.... If not it's 100% fake.. Look for army go beat that agent. Collect your money too...

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef sad undecided
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by oatzeal(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by TWoods(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
def111:

My question is did your sister went to the embassy her self and collect the visa herself ?.... If not it's 100% fake.. Look for army go beat that agent. Collect your money too...

If this is true then your sister can forget about going to the US, Canada, the UK etc. The question of whether you have ever been deported from any country is asked on their application forms. Stating the use of a falsified visa as the reason is sure to lead to an automatic denial. Sometimes, pure honesty is better than endless fasting and prayer.

206 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by claremont(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
You said her husband works in Isreal. If he is living there legally, your sister should have simply gone through the legal route for visas, rather than use agents.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmn. thats really bad
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Lexusgs430: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Flee from Agents.......

16 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Adaumunocha(f): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
The God that maketh d impossible possible can do it.

8 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Bizideas7(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
How would u say village are at work @ Nbnote when God dey, make dem fire MFM, the people from village go leave am alone quick quick

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davedgr8:
Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received the catastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in Tel Aviv, Israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried different agents and it didn't work out, even tried going with the pilgrimage. All failed.. Their money is still With those agents.

Fortunately, they tried another agent in Lagos and it worked out. to cut the story short, she took off for Israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived Ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. And called to inform us. We were all filled With joy. They took off from Ethiopia at about 2hr from that time and arrived Israel around past 2am this morning.

Unfortunately, we got the shocker from her that some of them weren't given exit card and will be deported With the next available flight cos their data page didn't get to Israel.

Today is saturday and the agent number isn't reachable.

Mum, dad and my siblings have been in a bad mood since we received the news. Her husband has been calling to cheer us up.

The state of israel is security conscious country,so you guys should better ask the agent serious questions

Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion International is the World's Most Secure Airport. There are many aviation security systems that outclass our own.

make sure the page they need gets to israel.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
So not been able to get the visa all the previous times she tried is not proof enough that she`s not wanted in Israel? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by InfinixMine: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
OP
All I can say is this, 'The way maker will make way for your sister, in easy way in Jesus name!'

Spend time on travel section of nairaland you'll find some answers too.

14 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by jayfierce(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Agents. Stay away from them.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by macaranta(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
There must have been irregularities somewhere along the line

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Cotonou, Benin Republic / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.