Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

What's was Your/the Starting Salary After Your Master's In The USA/CANADA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's was Your/the Starting Salary After Your Master's In The USA/CANADA (871 Views)

Between The United Kingdom, The USA, Canada And Europe Which Is Better? / Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Should I Still Travel To The USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's was Your/the Starting Salary After Your Master's In The USA/CANADA by Macaulay10(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
The pursuit of a higher degree is generally considered a major investment, and one of the best investment anyone can make is on once self. Each year, students enroll in Masters program all over the world to get the best in education. And each year, USA leads in the international admission of fresh university graduates from Nigeria, India etc

So my question to the guys on this platform (nairaland) who went for there masters degree since 2008 upward, what was your starting salary abroad or Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: What's was Your/the Starting Salary After Your Master's In The USA/CANADA by adesbaba: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
I hope to learn from this too

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Start Issuing Visas On Arrival For Africans / Justin In: Several “fatalities’ In Lagos Train Accident / Need Advice On Where To Travel To And Skills To Acquire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.