Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

My Boobs Gets Me The Most Attention, I Love Them- Ella Emmanuel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boobs Gets Me The Most Attention, I Love Them- Ella Emmanuel (3138 Views)

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention / Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boobs Gets Me The Most Attention, I Love Them- Ella Emmanuel by splendid22(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Busty Nollywood actress, Ella Emmanuel has revealed that part of her body that gets her the most attention. The Virgin Island actress said her selling point will be her boobs.

The Delta State University graduate made this known in a chat with The NewsGuru.

“My boobs gets me the most attention.Not a sexual kind of attention because I have had people admire my boobs even when am completely covered so it's safe for me to say it's only appreciated and nothing more. I don’t have issues with the attention as long as it's harmless then am okay”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/my-boobs-gets-me-the-most-attention-i-love-them-ella-emmanuel/

Re: My Boobs Gets Me The Most Attention, I Love Them- Ella Emmanuel by festwiz(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
OLOSHO!!

Food for vaseline crew

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Gets Me The Most Attention, I Love Them- Ella Emmanuel by mrbillz(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Selling point on display

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Gets Me The Most Attention, I Love Them- Ella Emmanuel by Afrok(m): 12:30am On Oct 08, 2017
That's cool and harmless too since it won't stop the less professional "ashii" from getting their own attentions kiss

(1) (Reply)

Funny!!!!! Alexx Ekubo Shades Actor Daniel Lloyd On Instagram / Simi Pregnant With Falz Baby? Falz Reply Will Shock You / Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.