Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (31675 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

U want me to put something in ur mouth cheesy
it will be my pleasure, if it is any part of your body grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yesss
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by makydebbie(f): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
lovelani:

which region are you from? mine: volta region
I'm also from Volta region. I'm Dzifa.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Lalas247(f): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
sunshineG:
it will me my pleasure, if it is any part of your body grin
Spoilt guy
Can u date a broke girl... well I guess most guys will say know
Cause it will be an expensive relationship for the guy .. grin

Na so one girl was telling me about her new boo .. the first thing she used to describe him was “oh he works with Shell” anyway we ain’t friends no more ... grin friends like that will steal from me can’t risk it

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by RoyalBlak007: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Hahahahah...Dark room ni?
Where is ur babymama? grin

♤errrr
♤who?

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Boxer007(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
UyiIredia:
Even if the guy has no money would you date him? No be marry o, just date.

Yes
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by lovelani(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm also from Volta region. I'm Dzifa.

eii ! that's Nice... I'm mixed race tho.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Spoilt guy
Can u date a broke girl... well I guess most guys will say know
Cause it will be an expensive relationship for the guy .. grin

Na so one girl was telling me about her new boo .. the first thing she used to describe him was “oh he works with Shell” anyway we ain’t friends no more ... grin friends like that will steal from me can’t risk it

I don't date for material things, even though I am not naive to believe it is not entirely important. I date for potential and hard work.

I believe money just like any material stuff will always be exhausted. Therefore, love can not be built around money or wealth.

Now, hard work will always put food on the table, while potential can reach any height when combined with hard work

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by luminouz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
So far he's not going to be asking me for money then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.
Jes tell me why i won't ask u for money?? tongue
Me go pay back na!!! grin

BTW..u back in lasgidi smiley
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Slayer2: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
[b] so far he's not going to be asking me for money[/b]then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.

grin grin speaking from experience eh grin

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by luminouz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
phintohlar:
as in if he no get money make he hide hin face

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by chiraqDemon(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Me sef I don't have money I don't want relationship. It's true to say a girl is a gold digger for wanting money, but it's wise to stop yourself from falling in love when you don't have money, u will end up heart broken.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by makydebbie(f): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
lovelani:

eii ! that's Nice... I'm mixed race tho.
Oh okay, I'm a full volterian.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by softiebae: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
here to read stories sad
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
luminouz:

Jes tell me why i won't ask u for money?? tongue
Me go pay back na!!! grin

BTW..u back in lasgidi smiley
Lol I'm home in Gh.

Nooooo, as you're broke you're going to be hustling like me. grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Slayer2:

grin grin speaking from experience eh grin
grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by dmgr(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
As they said,relationships ain't for broke niggas..so we stay single

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by BlaQWolf: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:
What I want to know is that will I be dating money or the person?

Is this truly your opinion?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by IamSINZ(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I have dated a broke guy before... God knows I can't do so now.
Please no one should quote me spewing shii pls.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by luminouz(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol I'm home in Gh.

Nooooo, as you're broke you're going to be hustling like me. grin

Lmaooooo
Be good o...
N come back quick wink
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by makydebbie(f): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
Be good o...
N come back quick wink
Your place isn't welcoming. sad
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by UyiIredia(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:
What I want to know is that will I be dating money or the person?

Rokiatu, you still dey alive. Na wah o! All the best.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by UyiIredia(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No offense BUT I CANT.. especially those brokeazz forming posh undecided

Baby you broke my heart. I am a broke guy.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by UyiIredia(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
So far he's not going to be asking me for money then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.

I like that. You are a keeper.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by UyiIredia(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I have dated a broke guy before... God knows I can't do so now.
Please no one should quote me spewing shii pls.

*clears throat*
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by UyiIredia(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
sunshineG:
it will be my pleasure, if it is any part of your body grin

That hole for her nyash nko.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
I can date a guy without money reason because am not a dependant woman and secondly the guy must have a life like planning of being useful in future.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by flawlessT(f): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nooooooooooo! Make nobody insult me ooo, just give ur answer and go in peace grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by cristianisraeli: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
nigerian girls can lie for the world

they will date you yes but be ready for hell and insults and they will be giving the pum pum to some dude with little paper

truth is in this world of today,everyone needs money and you need money to do everything

guys work hard and make that paper

you know how nigerian girls can make you their father when you date them

by the way if na my sister i no go want make she bring one yeye boy come house..i go burst the guy lips.

especially those small boys way they play bet 9ja up and down..lol

nobody wants a looser..guys do all your best to win and you can marry lots of women

look at what diamond platnum the tanzanian dude is doing to women..hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by rawpadgin(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No offense BUT I CANT.. especially those brokeazz forming posh undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Is It Possible To Love Someone Without Knowing The Reason Why You Love Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.