Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% (1889 Views)

Can Someone Help Me Increase My Layers Egg Size. / 22 Weeks Old Point Of Lay ISA Brown Layers / CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% by Juwton: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
My Dominant Brown Layers I collected from Obasanjo Farms was not performing.
I will like People to tell me how to increase their egg production before I share my secret.
Re: My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% by Abdul315(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Talk if u want to talk
Re: My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% by Juwton: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Abdul315:
Talk if u want to talk

Are you rearing layers too.
Re: My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% by Juwton: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Before discovering the secret. I sold about 50% of the layers because of the birds because the birds were not feeding themselves not to talk of profit.
Re: My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% by Juwton: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Good News; The secret is the Organic Egg Booster (OEB) for Layers and Broiler Breeders.
The OEB aids in vibrant health, immunity booster, anthelmintic, antiviral mix and best egg performance.

OEB is =N=1,5000 per Litre.

The 30ml of OEB is required to be added to a litre of the laying birds drinking water.

For your order call or whatsapp 09096429203.
Re: My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% by jjbest123(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2017
embarassed embarassed This your advertising gimicks is dead on arrival
Re: My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% by Juwton: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
jjbest123:
embarassed embarassed This your advertising gimicks is dead on arrival

It will only be dead to those that are not raising Layers and do not have investments in such business.

Real Poultry farmers especially those doing Layers will understand the information and the wise ones will contact me (as they have been doing).

The Organic Egg Booster (OEB) is =N=1,500 per Litre.

30ml of OEB will go into a Litre of Water to be used for 7 - 10 days but you will start seeing the effects after 3 days.

Interested and Wise Farmers should Call or WhatsApp 09096429203 for their order.

Thank you.
Re: My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% by jjbest123(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Juwton:

It will only be dead to those that are not raising Layers and do not have investments in such business.

Real Poultry farmers especially those doing Layers will understand the information and the wise ones will contact me (as they have been doing).

The Organic Egg Booster (OEB) is =N=1,500 per Litre.

30ml of OEB will go into a Litre of Water to be used for 7 - 10 days but you will start seeing the effects after 3 days.

Interested and Wise Farmers should Call or WhatsApp 09096429203 for their order.

Thank you.
Alright!As you think,peace.
Re: My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% by Juwton: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2017
jjbest123:
Alright!As you think,peace.

You are free to contribute or give suggestions on how to increase production because no one is an island of knowledge.

I only gave what I have used and others too have used and worked for them. And there is no bird whatsoever in this world that the OEB will not work for.

We have used it on Breeders, Quail, Chicken, Turkey, etc. and it worked perfectly with 95% success rate.
Re: My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% by Biotics: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
I can also say apart that the product is 101% effective and working; it is perfectly safe for layers that are not raised organically. It did not disrupt the system of my birds I used it on. I will recommend the Organic Egg Booster for every Poultry farmers.

(1) (Reply)

100% Organic & Natural Turmeric Powder Is Available At Lower Price In Lagos / How Can I Sell My Broilers In Live Weighted(per Kilo) / High Quality, Fast Growing & Disease Resistant Catfish Seedlings, Available @ALP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.