Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:53 PM

Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? (2859 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by UyiIredia(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oya, confess. Let's say the guy is living and caring and splashes money on you. But refuses to go to church. And that your pastor whose hand is itching for his momey says "thou shalt not be yoked.unequally with unbelievers". You go still marry am, abi no be so?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
No

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by BlackDBagba: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
A rich guy who doesn't know God is like a fine boy without character. They're the worst set of people to date/marry. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by RoyalBlak007: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
♤ Here to

read lies♤

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Slayer2: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ohhhh what's with all these will you marry or not marry broke, rich, rude, ugly, fine guy bla bla threads on NL lately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by UyiIredia(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lies like flies. Liars go burn for hell fire. Make una talk true so we go do deleivarance for you.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Amarabae(f): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Going to church does not make you a believer or saint,
even cheats do go to church,
but if he is an atheist and you love him, why not?
You can marry him, religious orientation is personal and should not stand in the way of true love.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
If i was a lady, i'd marry a poor Guy who doesn't believe in Dog sorry god.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by UyiIredia(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Saraki get wife, Patience that one even thief pass Jinah chop, clean mouth. IBB and Abacha get wife. See the fresh one.wey Buhari get sef and una dey talk kini. Seun is an atheist u nor see how many babes dey track dat guy?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
I dont care if he dont believe in god...too many religious ppol are hypocrites anyway.. So, whats the difference?

But, i wont marry him coz of his money..I GO FOR CHARACTER.. cool
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Homeboiy: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
I just de look some girls comment here
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by UyiIredia(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
I just de look some girls comment here

The rest wey keep quiet nko?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
LMAO

Religion is the opium of the people.

I want to marry an atheist. smiley

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Why not? I'll just pray for God to arrest him like that woman prayed in War Room.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
If he doesn't believe in God but he has a good heart and good character with a great conscience? And rich?

Then yes I will marry him.

With time, his psychology about God Will. Change thru me
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by UyiIredia(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:
LMAO

Religion is the opium of the people.

I want to marry an atheist. smiley

Athsist girls are rare commodities. Deist girls chai. Like a drop of water in a desert.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hian, u wan make God punish me grin grin grin
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by segunojo866: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
Hian, u wan make God punish me grin grin grin
lies grin
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by ikp120(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
These hoes will even marry a rich dog talk less of a human being! angry
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Emmanystone: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
alexialin:
If he doesn't believe in God but he has a good heart and good character with a great conscience? And rich?

Then yes I will marry him.

With time, his psychology about God Will. Change thru me
What do you think will condition his good character, good heart and a good conscience? Lol, no one can manifest these traits you mentioned without the fear of YHWH.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by greencard: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why not? I'll just pray for God to arrest him like that woman prayed in War Room.
wehdone ma, God is a police abi undecided

You cant eat your cake and have it back...

Wait self... what if he suddenly go broke ..who will u run to...don't tell me God o
Tell me johnnydon22, logicboy, ifeness, seun etc.etc they will borrow you moneygrin
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
greencard:
wehdone ma, God is a police ab undecided

You cant eat your cake and have it back...

Wait self... what if he suddenly go broke ..who will u run to...don't tell me God o
Tell me johnnydon22, logicboy, ifeness, seun etc.etc they will borrow you moneygrin
A sensible wife will have her own source of income so when her husband is down, she can come to d rescue and shield her family from shame.
Only lazy women will leave everything to their husbands...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by JackBizzle: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
A sensible wife will have her own source of income so when her husband is down, she can come to d rescue and shield her family from shame.

Truth
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sure. I wouldn't discriminate just because he's rich.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
hmmm exactly the kind of guy I'm looking for grin
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by greencard: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
easier said than done
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
greencard:
easier said than done
How? Why? Don't get me annoyed
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
JackBizzle:

Truth
smiley
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by adepeter2027(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
hmmm exactly the kind of guy I'm looking for grin
Bow ya head for prayer

So shall it be IJN

LoL

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by adepeter2027(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
kimbraa:
A rich guy who doesn't know God is like a fine boy without character. They're the worst set of people to date/marry. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. / Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter / Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.