Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 PM

Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? (2861 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
As I don't believe in God also it's a perfect match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by JackBizzle: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:
Proudgorgeousga:
hmmm exactly the kind of guy I'm looking for grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6150785_minionlool_jpegefb80a0c779ea0f5dd554645f44ea943
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

Why?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Why?

Why I don't believe? He isn't real.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

Why I don't believe? He isn't real.

Why do you think he isn't?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Nothing proves that he is,
Do you believe in God? If you do, why?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by adepeter2027(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

For the same reason why you think Ra and Panku ain't real.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

Nothing proves that he is,
Do you believe in God? If you do, why?

Yes i do, and i felt and heard from him.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by adepeter2027(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

Nothing proves that he is, Do you believe in God? If you do, why?
You start by asking them, "WHICH GOD".
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
adepeter2027:

You start by asking them, "WHICH GOD".

I assume he is talking about he Christain one, my reply if for all though.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by adepeter2027(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Yes i do,

Good
and i felt

Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence but mind control

and heard from him.
Can you describe his voice? Soprano? Bass?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Christain right?
So tell me how you felt and heard from him that made you believe
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

Christain right?
So tell me how you felt and heard from him that made you believe

Yes.

In person and also through dreams.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by adepeter2027(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

I assume he is talking about he Christain one, my reply if for all though.
Arguments against pantheistic god is kinda tough oo
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by adepeter2027(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Yes.

Dreams you say?

1. Haven't you dreamt of been in a different location?
2. when you woke up, did you find yourself in that place?

Dreams are illusions
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
UyiIredia:
Oya, confess. Let's say the guy is living and caring and splashes money on you. But refuses to go to church. And that your pastor whose hand is itching for his momey says "thou shalt not be yoked.unequally with unbelievers". You go still marry am, abi no be so?

See you, not every woman wants a religious dude. Every dog has its tail
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Yes.

Explain better please

adepeter2027:

I don't even know about this.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
adepeter2027:

Dreams you say?

1. Haven't you dreamt of been in a different location?
2. when you woke up, did you find yourself in that place?

Dreams are illusions

Most times I find that if I think of some thing often through out the day or I think of something before I fall asleep I usually dream of those things
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by adepeter2027(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

I don't even know about this.
Try know about it pls

God is a subjective term that takes different meaning.
To a monotheist, god is a sky daddy.
To a pantheist, god is universe
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Daeylar(f): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Yes.

Let give you a mentíon in religion section. I'd rather we chat there
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by QueenSekxy(f): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
no...I can't even date one.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:

Let give you a mentíon in religion section. I'd rather we chat there

Okay.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by tintingz(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
alexialin:
If he doesn't believe in God but he has a good heart and good character with a great conscience? And rich?

Then yes I will marry him.

With time, his psychology about God Will. Change thru me
This is the mistake some people make, they thinking(assume) they can change people's(adults) thoughts about something, do you know if you're the one to change?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by tintingz(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
kimbraa:
A rich guy who doesn't know God is like a fine boy without character. They're the worst set of people to date/marry. cool
Are you saying to be a good person or moral, one must to know God? I will ask which God? Is it the God that said wives should be beaten when they misbehave or the God that said women should keep shut in congregation or God that said girls should be sold as slaves? I'm not understanding. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
tintingz:
Are you saying to be a good person or moral, one must to know God? I will ask which God? Is it the God that said wives should be beating when they misbehave or the God that said women should keep shut in congregation or God that said girls should be sold as slaves?

or the one that so unforgiving and wicked that he visits the iniquities of the father on the children up to the fifth generation.

c c kimbraa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by tintingz(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

or the one that so unforgiven and wicked that he visits the iniquities of the father on the children up to the fifth generation.

c c kimbraa
Lol, I tire ooo, One God even said women are created for man but men are not created for women(inferiority). Another God even said women will be the most dwellers in hell.

These Gods are indeed source of morality. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by tintingz(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
adepeter2027:

and also deistic god.

But thier argument can be weaken, that's the main goal, weakening an argument first is more better than trying to win or falsify, the person will know he/she has lost it already.
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by tintingz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

What do you think will condition his good character, good heart and a good conscience? Lol, no one can manifest these traits you mentioned without the fear of YHWH.
Fear of Yahweh you said? The fear of Yahweh that makes people act immoral and hearless in your holy book?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:
Simple and straightforward! cheesy

Good evening. Howuduin?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
kimbraa:
A rich guy who doesn't know God is like a fine boy without character. They're the worst set of people to date/marry. cool
Excuse me, this is supreme baloney. Are you kidding me?
Re: Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Emotions can NEVER furnish proof of anything.

Only reason, logic and OBJECTIVE evidence are capable of delivering the incontestable truth.

Your personal emotional experiences are just what they are! YOUR FEELINGS.

I can FEEL the power and divinity of Allah flowing through my body. Prove that I'm lying. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? / I Need A Relationship / Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.