Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

This Is Really Confusing Me. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is Really Confusing Me. (612 Views)

OMG This Tenant Is Really Strange ..this Is Nigeria Indeed / BBNaija: ‘Tobi Bakre Graduated At 18’ – Tobi’s Team Say He Is Really 23 / Game Of Thrones Star Says Multiple Endings Rumor Is Really Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Really Confusing Me. by billynoni(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nollywood people will not kill somebody.......
I was relaxing at home watching a nollywood movie with my friends. In the movie,a lady in the move to commit suicide in a room alone,put a gun to her head and allegedly fire the shot according to the sounds effect used in the movie. Only for the next scene to be shown having the lady arm swollen up with bandages claiming to have survived............... abeg how is that possible?
Re: This Is Really Confusing Me. by lhawarl1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
billynoni:
Nollywood people will not kill somebody.......
I was relaxing at home watching a nollywood movie with my friends. In the movie,a lady in the move to commit suicide in a room alone,put a gun to her head and allegedly fire the shot according to the sounds effect used in the movie. Only for the next scene to be shown having the lady arm swollen up with band ages claiming to have survived............... abeg how is that possible?
lol maybe the bullet missed her head and bounced off the bullet proof door and hit her arm.. that's the only logical conclusion
Re: This Is Really Confusing Me. by billynoni(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
lhawarl1:
lol maybe the bullet missed her head and bounced off the bullet proof door and hit her arm.. that's the only logical conclusion
The thing tire me bro
Re: This Is Really Confusing Me. by oyeludef(m): 5:01am On Oct 20, 2017
It was in one nollywood yoruba i saw where someone was shot in d vehicle wit d windshield up but the bullet didn't have any effect on d windshield, however d person died

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Becomes The Latest Phone Maker To Invest In Online Tv / The Last Jedi : Latest Movie / Biafra Vs Nigeria: Amazing Biafra Civil War Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.