Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

11 Best Google Chrome Extensions For Blogger - Nairathreads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 11 Best Google Chrome Extensions For Blogger - Nairathreads (661 Views)

Google Chrome Have Started Marking Sites Without ‘HTTPS’ As Not Secure.(photos) / Top 5 Best Google Add-ons For Chrome Broswer / Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Best Google Chrome Extensions For Blogger - Nairathreads by Ugaboy: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Best Google Chrome Extensions For Bloggers

11. Email Hunter

Reaching out to other bloggers and building connections is an essential part of growing your blog.

It can skyrocket the growth of your blog overnight if done right.

But here’s the thing we can both agree on:

Finding the correct email address of a website owner is a real pain in the ass and makes the whole process not only difficult but boring and tedious as well.

This is where Email Hunter comes handy.

Email Hunter Chrome Extension

It is a free tool that helps you find email addresses related to any website.

It not only shows you email addresses related to the website but also a confidence score (in percentage):

Email Hunter in Action

Email Hunter cuts the time required to find email addresses by more than half.

This tool a lot of time and increases the chances of your email reaching the right person.

Get Email Hunter
10. Awesome Screenshot

Awesome Screenshot is the best Google Chrome extension when it comes to screenshots.

It’s easy to use, offers tons of options and is totally free.

One of the best things about this tool is the number of options it provides when it comes to taking a screenshot.

Awesome Screenshot Chrome Extension

You can capture the whole page, a selected area, the visible area or the whole screen.

Not only that, but it also includes a tool to annotate your screenshots which make it easier for you to create professional-looking screenshots for your blog.

Its ease of use and simplicity makes it the perfect tool for taking screenshots.

Get Awesome Screenshot
9. StayFocusd

In today’s world, it’s so easy to lose focus and waste hours procrastinating on Facebook or in your inbox.

As much as we all love procrastinating, here’s something we can both agree on: It doesn’t pay the bills.

If you want to keep the lights on and grow your blog, you need to spend more time on your blog than on sites like Facebook.

This is where StayFocusd comes handy.

StayFocusd Chrome Extension

It’s a simple tool that restricts the amount of time you can spend on time-wasting websites.

Here’s how it works:

You add all the websites you spend your time procrastinating on (like Email, Facebook, and Twitter) to this tool and set a daily limit on the amount of time you can use these websites.

Once the time is up, StayFocusd blocks these websites and doesn’t allow you to visit them until the next day.

If you find yourself procrastinating and not being able to focus on your work, I highly recommend you to start using this tool.

Get StayFocusd
8. Grammarly

Here’s the deal:

It’s always better to find and fix grammatical mistakes in your content before your audience reads it.

Because let’s face it...

It’s embarrassing to find grammatical mistakes in the content you just published or the email you just sent.

Grammarly comes handy not only when writing articles, but also when writing emails or creating social media posts.

Grammarly Chrome Extension

Even if you are a grammar Rockstar, there can be times when you make grammatical mistakes.

While, being a software, it can’t find every mistake you make, it is still great at finding and suggesting fixes for most grammatical mistakes.

So, if you want to avoid embarrassment and make sure your content is free of any grammatical mistakes, I would highly recommend you to start using Grammarly.

Get Grammarly
7. Evernote Web Clipper

Evernote Web Clipper is an awesome tool that allows you to ‘clip’ anything you see on the internet.

It allows you to save articles, infographics, screenshots and images to your Evernote notebooks.

Evernote Web Clipper Chrome Extension

It helps a lot when it comes to content research allowing you to capture inspiration when it strikes and makes it all available on all your devices.

Get Evernote Web Clipper
6. Link Miner

If you have ever tried broken link building, you know it’s a pain in the ass to find broken links on any given web page.

This is where link miner comes to rescue.

It is a simple, free tool that helps you check web pages for broken links.

The best thing about this tool is its simplicity.

To use it, you just have to click the extension icon, and it marks broken links in the web page with a red background making them easily visible.

LinkMiner Chrome Extension

Not only that, but you can also enable options to display error code and number of backlinks for every link on the web page.

I find it useful to enable these two metrics in this tool.

Another great feature of this tool is that it also displays important SEO metrics for Google search results with just a click:

LinkMiner Result in SERP

Link miner is an essential tool for every blogger.

Get LinkMiner
5. MozBar

If you have ever tried to learn SEO, I am pretty sure you have come across MOZ.com more than a few times.

MozBar, a product of Moz, is a free tool that displays important SEO metrics like Page Authority and Domain Authority.

Mozbar Chrome Extension

While MozBar doesn’t offer much functionality, it surely helps you find out if a website is a good link prospect or not at a glance.

It also displays metrics for all Google Search Results when you search for something:

Mozbar Result in SERP

If SEO is a part of your marketing strategy, MozBar can save you a lot of time by helping you weed out all the low-quality sites that aren’t worth getting a backlink from.

Get MozBar
4. Google Publisher Toolbar

If you use Google Adsense to monetize your blog, you will love this awesome extension.

It’s an official extension that allows you to quickly view information about ads on your website and get a bird’s eye overview of your account right from your own website.

Google Publisher Toolbar

It adds a simple overlay on your ads to display basic information about the ad like Ad Size, Advertiser’s Name, and Display URL.

It also allows you to block ads directly from your website.

See an unsuitable ad?

Block it right from your website.

Get Google Publisher Toolbar
3. Save To Pocket

When researching for an article, it’s easy to get buried in an overwhelming amount of articles or research papers.

It happens to me all the time.

This is where Save To Pocket comes to rescue.

Save To Pocket Chrome Extension

It allows you to save articles to your Pocket account and read them later on any of your devices.

It makes it easy to conduct research for your articles by helping you save articles for later and helping you better organize them.

Get Save To Pocket
2. Buffer

Buffer Chrome Extension

I am pretty sure you have already heard about Buffer.

It’s a free social media management tool.

It makes it really easy to share posts across your social media profiles and saves you a ton of time.

It allows you to schedule your social media posts and is available for all your favorite platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.

When you install the Buffer extension to your browser, it allows you to schedule your social media posts with just a click of a button.

Get Buffer

Source

Conclusion

I hope these extensions help you save time and make your life easier.

While there are thousands of extensions available on Chrome Webstore for every task, these are one of my favorites that I use and recommend.

I am sure I missed a lot of great Chrome extensions in this list.

And if I missed one of your favorites, let me know in the comments.

Read more and photos: http://nairathreads..com/2017/10/11-best-google-chrome-extensions-for.html?m=1
Re: 11 Best Google Chrome Extensions For Blogger - Nairathreads by Ugaboy: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2017

Re: 11 Best Google Chrome Extensions For Blogger - Nairathreads by PRINCEHPXP(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2017
I really need to get that save to pocket extension because I need it badly tnks for the info anyways
Re: 11 Best Google Chrome Extensions For Blogger - Nairathreads by gbwhatsapp: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2017
Grammarly is a best online grammar checker tool that helps writers to write flawlessly without making a single grammatical, punctuation, and spelling mistake. Grammarly can help you to write correct grammar sentences if English is not your native language, or you don't write that often.

https://www.mybloggerguides.com/grammarly-review/

https://mydiscountcoupons.net/grammarly-discount/

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters: I Need Your Help. / 6yr Old Naija Adsense With More Than 15 Payments Recieved For Sale! / Google Adsense Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.