Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View (13503 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier (N95,000) Vs Camon 12 (N53,500) Speed Test (photos) / TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Camon 12 Air (N42,500) Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by abayoor95(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Infinix hot 3 LTE for sale
Any interested buyer in Lagos should contact this no 08162599122

Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by RinoRino: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Which one is having quadcore@1.3Ghz?? CX or k9??
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Thuna(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
cana882:

Currently using it. It's so cool
pls bro what is its (K9) gpu pls Is it mali 400 or mali T720 pls
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by cana882(m): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Thuna:
pls bro what is its (K9) gpu pls Is it mali 400 or mali T720 pls
Its Mali 400 mp
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Androidking: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2017
RinoRino:
Which one is having quadcore@1.3Ghz?? CX or k9??

K9 and CX Air are qyadcore@1.3ghz

CX is octacore @1.5ghz
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Avero(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2017
Androidking:

Everything u said is correct only that its not octacore. Its quadcore @1.3 speed .
Instead of someone to buy k9 plus why not buy L9plus .

I have being checking to see what makes K9 special I didn't see except d 6.0" which to me its not significant when it comes to phone rating .

OK cool thanks for confirming that... Meaning tecno has lied to us and also jumia because they claimed it's an Octacore device clocked at 1. 5ghz

And that was the only edge the device had over the camon cx air and niw it's lost it is its safe to say the camon cx is better than the k9

Then about that l9 plus phone the device is quite weak part from its battery, I watched a tech review where someone tried a couple of HD GAMES like robocop (and some others have forgotten)

Point is that

Out of 5 tried the phone couldn't carry them Google play didn't even allow it install said unsupported

So I tried these games on m phone (hot 4) it worked at that time I was running Android 6.0

And I can comfortably say camon cx air is better than hot 4 by quite a lot and I believe the battery is almost at par

So even the l9 plus apart from its huge battery camon cx air beats it also

It surprised me when l9 couldn't run those apps Sha

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Androidking: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Avero:

OK cool thanks for confirming that... Meaning tecno has lied to us and also jumia because they claimed it's an Octacore device clocked at 1. 5ghz

And that was the only edge the device had over the camon cx air and niw it's lost it is its safe to say the camon cx is better than the k9

Then about that l9 plus phone the device is quite weak part from its battery, I watched a tech review where someone tried a couple of HD GAMES like robocop (and some others have forgotten)

Point is that

Out of 5 tried the phone couldn't carry them Google play didn't even allow it install said unsupported

So I tried these games on m phone (hot 4) it worked at that time I was running Android 6.0

And I can comfortably say camon cx air is better than hot 4 by quite a lot and I believe the battery is almost at par

So even the l9 plus apart from its huge battery camon cx air beats it also

It surprised me when l9 couldn't run those apps Sha

Something like architecture not supported bla bla bla.

Any way any phone get its good and bad . and d better d phone d higher d price .its left 4 d user to mk his/her choice

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Ennyholar: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Androidking:

Have u used d k9 or u are judging d ba3 of CX based on number .I want to sell my CX Air for CX .k9 should be be good but I need that 4g network ....

Think I will be going for d CX .

Even Glo 4G works perfectly on Camon CX
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Avero(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Androidking:

Something like architecture not supported bla bla bla.

Any way any phone get its good and bad . and d better d phone d higher d price .its left 4 d user to mk his/her choice

Yeah architecture not supported

Yeah every phone has its good and bad but come on the phone can't run most games that's just bad

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Avero(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ennyholar:

Even Glo 4G works perfectly on Camon CX

Yeah it supposed me even smile Sim card that they said was mostly high end phones that supported the broadband the camon cx air supports it, a friend uses a smile Sim on the device
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by yak(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
hope CX air can play fifa 17
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Androidking: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
My CX Air is for sale . with carton if u want it lol
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by dtechbaze(m): 12:45am On Dec 08, 2017
OluwafemiDC:
confused again the both phone falls into my budget but I want you guys to please advice me on which one to go for between them with greater performance and please give reason and in which way one is higher than the other one between them
God bless you as you kindly give your reviews
i was confused too at first but I got k9 check out the pros and cons here https://www.nairaland.com/4166387/tenco-l9-spark-k9-which
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Kogbaski: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
OluwafemiDC:
confused again the both phone falls into my budget but I want you guys to please advice me on which one to go for between them with greater performance and please give reason and in which way one is higher than the other one between them

Both phones are really good. But I will go for spark 9
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by lawddanny: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2017
Those saying k9
I don't know what I'll call you oo

Seriously i don't think ur in ur right senses because cx air is better than k9 in every way you can think of

Even if k9 is clocked at 1.5ghz
Cx air processor is still better than it (don't allow that number deceive u)
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Jaculze(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'll advice you for the K9.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Jaculze(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Avero:
Clearly the cx air is better in camera, in connectivity (4g) better Display ( a 6 inch HD vs a curved 5.5Hd the smaller screen wins with curves because of pixels depreciation)

Battery life you people think 300mah difference makes the k9 better

That might have been through if

1) it wasn't an octacore device
2)the processor wasn't clocked 1.5ghz
3) and most important of them all IF IT WASN'T A 6 INCH DEVICE

With all these added am fairly certain the camon cx air battery tops the k9

I've used the camon cx air with my hot 4 twice was sending large files both at full display about the same battery

My phone went down 5 % faster was actually surprising(though you cannot measure like that) but at least it proves just how good the battery is

If you want a larger screen (with lesser clarity) go for k9
If you want a portable device with a good pixel density go for cx

I don't know why any one would still be making 6 inch devices with HD screen instead of full HD IT'S just funny

Those saying cx air hangs

I've used the phone
Hope you guys realize that you are supposed to close apps when dine with then

No 2gb Ram phones can hold apps forever without slowing down even the k9 being so praised will do the same under the same conditions

And some people in this thread say the k9 is quad core, van anyone confirm that?

Any way that's my take on this topic

Cx air with good negotiating can be gotten from 41k-43 right now
K9 42-47

The Choice ultimately is Yours to make
you're very correct

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by bamac(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Androidking:

Thanks jumai wrote octacore too
Boss! It is Jumia, not Jumai. And Jumia only display the description as given by the vendor. Kindly call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Androidking: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
bamac:
Boss! It is Jumia, not Jumai. And Jumia only display the description as given by the vendor. Kindly call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Common sense should tell u that its a typo error u don't have make it obvious because u want to market goods and besides jumia is cheap , very expensive now .do market research all d time and jumia is almost 2-5k higher in price to compare with wat we get in our local shops any giving time

They are no longer reliable at the moment and they will delay ur delivery .so wasting time with these agents when u can go to local shops and buy ur items cheaper and faster ....
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by datyorubaboy: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yeah the K9 is better and faster
olayinkajnr:

No matter what you do, don't buy CX Air. It can lag for Africa ehn.

Í regretted buying it. Better go for K9. K9 has better processing speed compared to CX Air. Multitasking might not be great on K9 but I bet it better than CX Air
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by omoalajah(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
I like Camon Camera
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by missslimzy(f): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Spark Plus. Complete package
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
You can call 09106194254 to order for your phones now. 8am-5pm on weekdays only.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by lawddanny: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Buy cx air because of the 4glte And clear ur ram before you complain can lag for Africa there
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by bamac(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Androidking:

Common sense should tell u that its a typo error u don't have make it obvious because u want to market goods and besides jumia is cheap , very expensive now .do market research all d time and jumia is almost 2-5k higher in price to compare with wat we get in our local shops any giving time

They are no longer reliable at the moment and they will delay ur delivery .so wasting time with these agents when u can go to local shops and buy ur items cheaper and faster ....

Seriously i am not making jest of you, i have heard many people call it jumai several times, but sincere apologies anyways.

As regards delayed delivery, i am not saying it is fast especially when it is from abroad you will need to wait for 10-20 days.

Trust me, if you can get an item at cheaper rate i will even tell you to buy it from wherever it is sold cheaper since they are of same quality. It is not about your money to me but quality service. I am not also saying you can get quality products all the time but i can assure you of fast return and refund in case of any issue.

Nairalanders that already ordered on Jumia through me can testify to my own service, can't say of any other agent.

Once more, apologies for misconception.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by koskilala: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
OluwafemiDC:

Go for k9
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by bobo65(m): 2:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Androidking:
My CX Air is for sale . with carton if u want it lol

Still available?
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by Nduxx(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2017
K9 also has split screen, it's supported in all Android 7+
phones

Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by PianoWizard: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nduxx it seems you use the phone,, how many hurs does it take to charge from 0 - 100..
How long does the battery last from 100 - 0
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by lawddanny: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cx air takes 1hr plus to get fully charged
Spark k9 should be the same
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by koskilala: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
the truth is to go for the Camon cx, do you know what it means to have 4 LED-flash that will help you brighten your pictures in a low light environment...
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View by lawddanny: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
I use camon cx air the phone does not lag at all and they have released Ota update two times for the phone now

The battery does not last like that Sha but it's trying at least 5hrs with data on

And the phone does not support glo 4g but supports every other network

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help / How Much Data Did You Use On Your Phone In May 2017? / Download Startimes App – Watch Over 100+ Free Channels With Startimes Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.