Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor (5115 Views)

I Have 30k I Want A Phone That Has 4g. Advise Me / Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? / Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by OluwafemiDC(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2017
please guys is true and for real that the spark K9 has 4G LTE
and also what is the real processor some say 1.3Ghz quad core some sag 1.5Ghz octa core which one is the real truth
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by TechZiga: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2017
Its is 1.5Ghz You can get the full detail about the device here http://www.techchairman.com/2017/10/tecno-spark-plus-spark-9-detail-review.html?m=1
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by saxby(f): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
OluwafemiDC:
please guys is true and for real that the spark K9 has 4G LTE

and also what is the real processor
some say 1.3Ghz quad core
some sag 1.5Ghz octa core
which one is the real truth
1.5GHz octa-core CPU with 2GB RAM is the real truth of the tecno spark k9plus am not sure about the 4G LTE
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by slimtom1994: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
I just got the phone yesterday with the expectation of using 4G. THERE IS NO 4G ON TECNO SPARK K9. I was highly disappointed because all the reviews I read said the phone has 4g. However, apart from that, the phone is an awesome phone.
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by Jemerson: 12:57am On Oct 18, 2017
slimtom1994:
I just got the phone yesterday with the expectation of using 4G. THERE IS NO 4G ON TECNO SPARK K9. I was highly disappointed because all the reviews I read said the phone has 4g. However, apart from that, the phone is an awesome phone.

Na you do yourself. You allow dem marketers deceive you
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by Desmondstanley: 1:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Read below how you can actually extend the battery life of your phone.

http://www.techlabel.ga/pro-long-life-span-smartphone-battery/
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by stred: 1:15am On Oct 18, 2017
saxby:

1.5GHz octa-core CPU with 2GB RAM is the real truth of the tecno spark k9plus am not sure about the 4G LTE
quad core ma. It's quad core
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by Tension532: 2:46am On Oct 18, 2017
slimtom1994:
How much did you get yours?
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by slimtom1994: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Tension532:
How much did you get yours?
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by MrBONE2(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Our Labrat have fall for Da Trap set by the markets.

Nice Observations from result of our Test grin
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by lexrichy(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2017
tecno marketers una well done. well am still enjoying my camon cx because of the glo 4g lte it supports.
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by Kogbaski: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
saxby:

OK. I see.
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by slimtom1994: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
My own tecno spark k9 plus fell on a stone and the screen has developed fault. Please i need an idea of how much it would cost to get a new screen.
Re: Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor by Ennyholar: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
slimtom1994:
My own tecno spark k9 plus fell on a stone and the screen has developed fault. Please i need an idea of how much it would cost to get a new screen.
visit Carlcare service centre nearest to you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse For Free By Simply Changing Your Apn Setting, MTN Users Only / Invalid Web Settings / MTN Cheating Subscribers On 50mb Daily Bundle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.