Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Am I A Slave Begging For Freedom? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I A Slave Begging For Freedom? (464 Views)

Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Slave Begging For Freedom? by GodsMopol: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2017
I have a right to be heard

Though Friday has all that right

Why is Sunday begging for what Friday get by ease
Re: Am I A Slave Begging For Freedom? by orunto27: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
You have every right to be heard in Prayers.
Though Friday has all that right, there is no evidence that he is better than you.
Sunday is not begging for anything but simply practising his Faith by the Injunctions of Jesus Christ that we should commune with God in Spirit.
Friday displays his Wares manytimes hypocritically and does not get any advantage by that by ease.
We are all Settlers in this Market Earth, but God in Heaven is watching and judging everyone of us.
The Lord watches those working and walking in His Purpose.
Re: Am I A Slave Begging For Freedom? by GodsMopol: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
orunto27:
You have every right to be heard in Prayers.
Though Friday has all that right, there is no evidence that he is better than you.
Sunday is not begging for anything but simply practising his Faith by the Injunctions of Jesus Christ that we should commune with God in Spirit.
Friday displays his Wares manytimes hypocritically and does not get any advantage by that by ease.
We are all Settlers in this Market Earth, but God in Heaven is watching and judging everyone of us.
The Lord watches those working and walking in His Purpose.

I think you are deeper

Friday(muslims) gets FP if you create a FP worthy thread

Sunday(Christians) is begging lala for FP, even when his thread is more than FP worthy, but there you go, "why were you late to church on today", should I pay tithe and other Sunday like threads like that that stir up controversy, I know your moniker, you are regular user of this section, though its been long I saw you around, but you not a stranger around here.

Thanks for the write up, but like I said, its too deep, bye
Re: Am I A Slave Begging For Freedom? by OtemAtum: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Saturday(seventh day adventists) don't even get recognised by lala and seun, yet you are complaining. As far as I'm concerned, Sunday makes frontpage every day of the week with news of rape, pastornizing(womanizing), ritualizing, witch hunting, miracle-staging, false testimonying and lots more.
Re: Am I A Slave Begging For Freedom? by GodsMopol: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Saturday(seventh day adventists) don't even get recognised by lala and seun, yet you are complaining. As far as I'm concerned, Sunday makes frontpage every day of the week with news of rape, pastornizing(womanizing), ritualizing, witch hunting, miracle-staging, false testimonying and lots more.

But this is a thread am taking serious, my point is, most of those thread that makes FP doesn't deserve FP, I hissed at this thread about Mary appearing in Benin recently, funny enough, I came online today, just to see it on FP with about 60k views

About your above listed topic or subjects, well, some called men of God fall victims, no body is perfect Otem
Re: Am I A Slave Begging For Freedom? by orunto27: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2017
You are a good friend and I value you. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Thank God That The Other Kids Died But Mine Was Saved!!!"--brainless Believer / Register Your Business,foundation,church,ngos, Club, Association With Cac / 12 Nigerian Pop Singers Who Started From Church Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.