Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) (46444 Views)

Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / Man Chops Off Brother's Hand During Christmas Fight In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo / Man Chops Off Hand Of Another Man During A Fight Over A Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by dinma007: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2017
A lady identified as Ilerioluwa has been arrested at Ogudu, Lagos, for allegedly cutting off her neighbor, Suleman Babangida’s tongue.

Incident reportedly happened last Thursday, October 5th around midnight. Ilerioluwa allegedly did it for rituals.
The victim Babangida, while narrating how he was attacked, said:

“It was around 11:30pm when I came back home. Then when I was about to go and urinate at the bathroom, all of a sudden I just saw this lady that I usually call Ilerioluwa, at my back inside the bathroom.
I was like sister Ileri what’s happening, all of a sudden, she just choked my neck and I could not have the strength to scream out extremely. All I could see next was that my tongue had been cut down.”
Ileri was later arrested and the tongue retrieved from her. According to Babangida, she is currently being detained at the Kirikiri prison, after appearing in court on Friday.

Regarding his current condition, Babangida said:

“Right now I can’t even eat or take something. I am in pain. The tongue can’t be reattached any longer. I’m not in any relationship with Ileri.
I respected her a lot and took her like a sister. She has nothing to say about what she did to me. The case has been adjourned till the 16th of this month.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/graphic-lady-allegedly-chops-off-neighbors-tongue-rituals/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Something is not right with the story. Hope is not a intentional kissing gone wrong ? How can someone, a female for that matter just held you by the neck and brought your tongue out until it was cut? You can't bite hell out of her hands? the guy might be trying to molest the lady and that one set kissing trap for him to teach him lesson. We need to hear the lady's version.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Fine lady with wicked heart

2 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by HeOrShe: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2017
This story is strange.. I guess there are more seductive steps that made a man like u to be as useless as useless for a gal that looks like egg to cut ur tongue off...

How come ur tongue remain outside till is cutoff..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by rex444(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Person without tongue narrating the story....hmmmmm

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by femo122: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Na wa o. The hustle sha

3 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fake news.

With which tongue did he use to narrate all these long gist?.

Fellani out 6weeks
Kante out 8wks
Aguero out 6wks
Morata out 8wks

40 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by mangala14(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
End time neighbour

4 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Jetleeee: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Cut off her own tongue too. It's as simple as that

EQUALITY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hahaha! The guy never talk wetin happen, it isn't easy for 'two hefty' men to force out your tongue and cut it talk less of this soft looking woman am seeing in this picture. My guess is that they were 'kissing' and she bit off his tongue...... angry

19 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
angry Chai!.... So no more cunnilingus for dis guy cry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Rexphobia(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Something is not right about this.. How did she overpower the dude, he was not sedated...she just held you and pull out you tongue like a scene from a horror movie

7 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Greatmind23: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
my nigga stop the lieing you want to Rambo the girl and pour hot pap inside ,it went wrong she change am for you

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
U cant talk without tongue na

10 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by countsparrow: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
My version of the story....

The girl obviously wanted to use his tongue for ritual, but he was never attacked in the bathroom... He was at the girls room, she must have seduced the guy to think he was going to get free lamba, so maybe while he was sleeping, she cut off the tongue, but that bathroom brouhaha na confirm lie...

12 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by winkmart: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Shoo, man unkind to mankind
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by EshjayLee(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wicked and crazy world we are living in

1 Like

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
A lady overpowering a man physically, what kind of man is this one

4 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pkwele!

What a world wicked! .....

1 Like

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
how exactly did she over power the guy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by johnstar(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm

D noisy neighbours again undecided

28 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by cristianisraeli: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
jezebel

3 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
awon eleyi won bad gan oya ask aunty ileri awon eleyi awon eleyi won bad gan
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by jayriginal: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
What a man can do.

There's something strange about the story sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Human head and private parts never do them, now na tongue? shocked shocked shocked

15 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by OtemSapien: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
This story has destroyed my good mood.
I give up cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ok

Next lie pls.

Nevermind, i will just check FP myself.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by chillychill(f): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
The story sounds somehow but girls sha... How can a female be dis wicked abi Na heartless Ni.
Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by Lotel: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
My eyes have seen, my ears have heard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILORIN Panties Thief Caught On CCTV At Bethany Hostel / Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos / Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.