Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (58883 Views)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by CastedDude: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2017
A girl was humiliated after she was caught while trying to play a fast one on a lady in Delta state. According to reports, a lady who wanted to withdraw money from the ATM at GT Bank was discouraged due to the long queue as she reportedly gave her ATM card to a girl who is said to be in SS2 - to help her withdraw N10,000.

According to reports, the girl reportedly withdrew N70,000 for herself (N50k which she transferred to her account and N20K which she kept in her pocket)...

After making the transfer, the girl decided to disappear but was confronted by the owner of the account who chased her with a motorcycle and was shouting 'thief-thief'.

The girl was immediately nabbed by passersby and it was discovered that the girl was a secondary student in one of the schools in Sapele area of Delta state and helps her mother to sell at Okirigwhre market.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ss2-student-nabbed-for-stealing-mony-from-womans-account-in-delta.html

4 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by CastedDude: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2017
grin

U lured the girl into crime.
Before the law she has no case.
She is still a minor.... Juvenile delinquency.
On no account should u divulge ur PIN to a second party

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by akinade28(f): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Another teenager shocked again, shaking my head for the future of Nigeria
She thinks she's smart

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by LionDeLeo: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Though in Delta state, I know Deltans are not that into crime, therefore, I can bet it, na dem, the hardworking ones. cheesy

Dem dey start their "hardwork" right from 5 yrs of age. cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2017
Funny girl.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Sharp warri girl.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by aolawale025: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Her face looks hard!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by eejo(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Where did we get it wrong with the youths in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2017
the ss2 committed no crime'''''''''banks always write it at their notice board in front of the ATM

the bank even stole that woman money more than the poor because the bank do forex

7 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by huptin(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2017
the girl is not to blame at all, why give your PIN to a minor, She did not demonstrate a duty of care and was rightly served. I hate defending criminals but in this case you will have a hard time convincing even a court of law that the girl was not simply carrying out your instructions, except of course there was a written agreement somewhere.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by elantraceey(f): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
Impatience almost cost her 70k, for the teenager I wonder what she'll do when she grows up.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by otokx(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Most Nigerians are so impatient, they cannot plan and so fall prey to all manner of things.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Urhobo people are Nigerians and not in any way biafrans, they share the Nigerian crime DNA grin

6 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by SmartchoiceNGR: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2017
illitrate:
Sharp warri girl.
You meant stupidd warri girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Adamsberlin(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
Warri girls never carry last.

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

U lured the girl into crime.
On no account should u divulge ur PIN to a second party
come let me whisper my pin to your ear
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by stillondmatter: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Trying to be smart can be as deadly as it is

d kain panasharp wey d girl use no be here
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by shurley22(f): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Damn!!
Imagine how her mind works at this young age....
What the heck does she need such huge amount of money for?

4 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by obyrich(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Though in Delta state, I know Deltans are not that into crime, therefore, I can bet it, na dem, the hardworking ones. cheesy

Dem dey start their "hardwork" right from 5 yrs of age. cheesy

Yes. We know them. See another of her sister here working hard and smart. grin
http://www.lailasblog.com/graphic-lady-allegedly-chops-off-neighbors-tongue-rituals/

2 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by meezynetwork(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by muller101(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Future LovePeddler. I said who.re. not love peddler. grin
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by SIGE(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
what a shame...see her face like all those warri boys that never get tired of shouting "Warri No Dey Carry Last".
anyway i dont blame her.

18 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Edopesin: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
I Don't Blame The Gal Atall!!!
Nxt Tym Endure The Queue Like Others

3 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by kingPhidel(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
At this age?

E weak me!

5 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Abbotp: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
bad market
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by SalamRushdie: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find an honest Nigerian SMH...I still cant figure out why the avaerage Nigerian cant be honest HABA is it that hard ? Both the victim and the thief were both dishonest because the victim too wanted to outsmart those on the queue before the young girl took advantage of her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by nictech: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Are you sure

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Tolexandre: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Another James Ibori in the making grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by jmichlins(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sapele land of kaikai

Reporting live for NCAN

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.