Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (274750 Views)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by critic9ja: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
UKmigrant:
OK, so I checked my posts from A to Z and didn't see anywhere I mentioned who my employer and colleagues were talkless of posting sensitive details, or did you mean to post that on another thread? Or maybe you're just trying to let us know about your knowledge on the bolded.

Awon "I too know yi sha" shocked
Over reaction dey worry you. You didn't have to respond. He is still on your side.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2018

16 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by critic9ja: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
UKmigrant:
But you had to respond grin
Baga you! Doctor onijongbon grin

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Inkredible(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
critic9ja:
Baga you! Doctor onijongbon grin

If I hear!

You'll need more than the CoS to unmask op.

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Unmask me? Why? What do you stand to gain from that?

grin cheesy

22 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by bisi16(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2018
This thread is no longer interesting jor!

11 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by kasillars(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good day guyz, please just want to know what is the prospect of a mechanical engineer with experience in piping/pipeline construction securing a job over there in UK
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
bisi16:
This thread is no longer interesting jor!

It is a diary where you get banned for derailing

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Table 28 reserved!

11 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by critic9ja: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Congrats, some organs be doing warming up already. Go easy, life is hard already

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Leyemoshood: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
critic9ja:
Congrats, some organs be doing warming up already. Go easy, life is hard already

Even the organ warming up is hard grin

9 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by TheManOfTheYear: 2:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Ligxy:

There should be a "rolls eyes" emoji here.
Your eyes na eggroll?

7 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Op, is this you and Ghana bae?

3 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
critic9ja:
Lol...You're very funny.
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Leyemoshood:

Even the organ warming up is hard grin
How did you know the particular organ in question here? Since he said 'some organs'.

3 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Aderoy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
UKmigrant:
OK, so I checked my posts from A to Z and didn't see anywhere I mentioned who my employer and colleagues were talkless of posting sensitive details, or did you mean to post that on another thread? Or maybe you're just trying to let us know about your knowledge on the bolded.

Awon "I too know yi sha" shocked

Good luck and all the best.

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by nervorum: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Wahala wa o.

Depends on which area you want to go:

But I always advice people to go learn the CompTIA trinity - A+ N+ S+

If you can get through that, you will get a direction.

Pls can you explain sir, i don't understand..you are 'codedly' advising some others
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Falcon(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
nervorum:

Pls can you explain sir, i don't understand..you are 'codedly' advising some others

CompTIA A+ (Installation & hardware)
CompTIA N+ (Networking)
CompTIA S+ (Network Security)
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Eleniyan15: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Passing by cool

Kudos everyone giving valid information
I.e wonlasewonimi Ukmigrant e.t.c

since have been on NL i haven't heard for once or see a thread of someone working firm with social sciences certificate (most especially Sociologist) in UK

(1) Does anyone have an idea where most end up working or needed in U.K.
(2) As a sociologist you can definitely port to medical line but not giving patient injection grin
So my question now goes thus;
If one decide to move into medical path, what type of professional exam are mostly written so stand chance to get good paying job in U.K.

I will really appreciate a detailed response
Gracias

Man must Survive ooo
Make person dey do e home work down!!
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Eleniyan15: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Ukmigrant cool cool cool baddest

Any update on the Ghana chick sir tongue
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2018
I woke up early this morning to put the bins out. The garbage collectors are here to collect the blue and brown bins...

By the way the guy in uniforms caught me filming and gave me a wierd stare, I ran inside and shut my windows grin

7 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Eleniyan15: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2018
UKmigrant:
I woke up early this morning to put the bins out. The garbage collectors are here to collect the blue and brown bins...

By the way the guy in uniforms caught me filming and gave me a wierd stare, I ran inside and shut my windows grin

Lol japa
Make e no go sue you oo undecided
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by wonlasewonimi: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2018
nervorum:

There is really nothing to explain more than what has already been provided in this thread. And, I'm not coded advising anyone. This is an open forum where ideas are freely shared.

Eleniyan15:
Passing by cool

Kudos everyone giving valid information
I.e wonlasewonimi Ukmigrant e.t.c

since have been on NL i haven't heard for once or see a thread of someone working firm with social sciences certificate (most especially Sociologist) in UK

(1) Does anyone have an idea where most end up working or needed in U.K.
(2) As a sociologist you can definitely port to medical line but not giving patient injection grin
So my question now goes thus;
If one decide to move into medical path, what type of professional exam are mostly written so stand chance to get good paying job in U.K.

I will really appreciate a detailed response
Gracias

Man must Survive ooo
Make person dey do e home work down!!

Tbh, I'm oblivious to most of the other certifications aside IT. I'm sure someone would pick this up and advise you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Eleniyan15: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Tbh, I'm oblivious to most of the other certifications aside IT. I'm sure someone would pick this up and advise you accordingly.

I learnt some IT certification has to do with calculation whereas am not really Good at it that why am trying to see if the medical way Won't be bad

Thanks for the swift response, friend.

Anyone with relevant information with the question i asked earlier i will appreciate
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by akashi01(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Eleniyan15:

I learnt some IT certification has to do with calculation whereas am not really Good at it that why am trying to see if the medical way Won't be bad

Anyone with relevant information with the question i asked earlier i will appreciate
Not all... Infact majority just need simple logic.
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by wonlasewonimi: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Eleniyan15:

The only certification I did that has a little bit of calculation is PMP and I failed it.
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Eleniyan15: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
akashi01:

Not all... Infact majority just need simple logic.

Really!! thought majority had to do with calculation
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Eleniyan15: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

The only certification I did that has a little bit of calculation is PMP and I failed it.

grin grin grin grin
I checked quora saw some information there but still trying to find out which professional course written by some sociology graduate in medical field.
However majority of them are involve in other cool profession i still haven't seen anyone in medical field.
Will be rounding up my studies next year InshaAllah, I want to play my card well because this country ehn!!! lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Thanks for the update really appreciate,Friend
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
I never knew seeing police car could bring such excitement grin It just occurred to me that I haven't seen any soldier or gun since I arrived in this country. I miss seeing these on a daily basis!

9 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by wonlasewonimi: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Eleniyan15:

grin grin grin grin
I checked quora saw some information there but still trying to find out which professional course written by some sociology graduate in medical field.
However majority of them are involve in other cool profession i still haven't seen anyone in medical field.
Will be rounding up my studies next year InshaAllah, I want to play my card well because this country ehn!!! lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Thanks for the update really appreciate,Friend

LOL I didn't fail cos of the calculations. It was just a cvnt of an exam. Na ojukokoro carry me go write am sef. Prince2 practitioner is doing me fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (72) (Reply)

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.