Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price (45856 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) / N1M Bride Price List Including 10k For Father's Cigarette, 20K Bush Meat, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by stephenduru: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
EXHIBITION OF EXEMPLARY LEADERSHIP AS TOR TIV GIVES OUT DAUGHTER FOR N1000

Tor Tiv the 5th His Royal Majesty, Prof. James Ayatse yesterday gave out his daughter Dr Doofan Ayatse of Shangev-ya, Kwande local government a hand in marriage to Dr David Tsenu Agishi of Etulo, Buruku local government all of Benue state at just one thousand naira (N1000) as dowry.

Speaking at the traditional marriage yesterday at his palace, Tor Tiv said his concern is for the peace, love and progress of the couple but not the money hence according to him no amount of money can buy his daughter in the name of dowry.

He further revealed that the N1000 dowry will soon become a law in Tiv land to enable even the paupers to marry.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/exhibition-of-exemplary-leadership-as.html?m=1

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by kokoA(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
The guy will be giving her 1k worth of strafing every night.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by Afriifa(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tiv Women Has Always Been Free.

16 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by stephenduru: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2017

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by Bari22: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
he try, as for me I can't do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by williamdeluxe(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
kokoA:
The guy will be giving her 1k worth of strafing every night.

wat to do
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
why should a girl's pussy be worth just 1k? I pity the unfortunate man wey go marry am put for house.
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by josh123(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
why should a girl's pussy be worth just 1k? I pity the unfortunate man wey go marry am put for house.
NIGERIANS i HAIL UNA OOO,if d money small una go talk if he huge una go still talk,wetin!!!! Una life just tire me

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by itiswellandwell: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
God bless you for that sir. What most educated youths yet illiterate to things of life failed to understand that, your progress in life as a man when you are married also depends on the type of family you married from. The husband is so lucky to have such father-in-law as such father-in-law concern for her daughter husband and her daughter is their progress, happiness and peace and as such whenever he calls them, the call wont be that of I NEED MONEY OOOO but will be that of asking them about their progress.

My mum again is a typical example, she calls my sister husband time to time and is it not to ask money but to ask him about his welfare and because of this, she and her will gist and she will advice him if need be which has yielded good results in his life.

So, this thread should be an eye opener for you. If your partner parents are such that dont work. Observe very well if that family will be worth marrying from.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank

14 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2017

1 thousand is actually very expensive. bride price ranges from 20-200 Naira.

His in-laws are out to kill him

Heaven knows how much he spent on food, drinks, gifts etc

Traditional Marriage is the biggest scam ever!!!! imagine selling your daughter off like a slave

4 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by TaiKuun(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Contact me via my signature for your graphic design, branding, SEO and web programming needs.
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by CallMeNJay: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bride prize #1000

What of the other list

3 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by soberdrunk(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
angry
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by LexngtonSteele: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Far better than the greedy ones who "sell" their daughters

Later the husband would start practising boxing and karate on the poor girl...

They know themselves. .

CLUE- The ladies are hairy with yam legs grin

BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
funny enough igbo boys are not complaining .. we are rich and up to the task the only ppl that have been complaining since 1960 are the broke afonja men...who are always running away from their ugly tinubu looking sisters..and tired of been fed green algae soup by them.

eg. You ? with this name ? grin

Ask FFK what he did to Bianca before dashing Ojukwu and what he's giving to your new girl grin

Do you know the meaning of a Yoruba Demon ?

Ask your Sister. .SHE knows grin grin grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by abiolag(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Easterners should learn from this grin

3 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by soberdrunk(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rrankdonga:
First of all it's have! You swine, Take your prostitute mother for deliverance. Poverty stricken slow poke, see how you were desperately looking for a Nigerian used laptop. You have the nerve to speak nonsense. you're lucky this is a faceless forum.

Haba!! Somebody cannot play with u......??

3 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by Divay22(f): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
1k grin grin
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by EponOjuku: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
And some people would write bride price like National budget. Collect money for ancestors, drink for youths, bicycle for the bride's mother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by MrBigiman: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
U gave ur daughter out to a guy from a wealthy home, your royal highness.

1 Like

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by EponOjuku: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rrankdonga:
First of all it's have! You swine, Take your prostitute mother for deliverance. Poverty stricken slow poke, see how you were desperately looking for a Nigerian used laptop. You have the nerve to speak nonsense. you're lucky this is a faceless forum.

See as you organize Python Dance for the guy sharply!

This guy, you be one-man army o!

12 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by Sweetmom: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rrankdonga:

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by kereman1: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by victorazyvictor(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Plz o, why Tiv ladies no dey fine.

5 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by oloriLFC(f): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
If I hear! What about other expenses?
Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by ipobarecriminals: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
cool thank God the bride isn't from poto republic, them for squeeze the groom balls to drop enuf

2 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by adeniyi55: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
When u tell him to bring #1000 before he can marry your daughter and he can't still avoid it grin lol

8 Likes

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Guys , oya straight to the Tiv land

1 Like

Re: James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price by MartMax(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
josh123:
NIGERIANS i HAIL UNA OOO,if d money small una go talk if he huge una go still talk,wetin!!!! Una life just tire me
josh123:
josh123:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu / 8000-Year-Old Dufuna Canoe Discovered In Yobe By Fulani Herdsmen 1987 / Yoruba Oriki For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.