Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles (35808 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Kensington Adebutu Splashes N50m On Super Eagles For Qualifying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by femi4: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Elmojiid:
owo baba ijebu
dapada
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Jabioro: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
MrDandy:
After playing all his lotto games, after all the 100 naira 2 sure, 50 naira 3-directs.. after carrying one banker from 1-90 for 5 naira each

Then all baba ijebu have to do is to be dashing this already rich guys my money
cry
How much would that be,and how much will be winning value.,?
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by dionflex: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Legolast:

Have you updated your brain this year ? Sorry for asking o

Nope. But I Know Your Brain Memory Is Remaining 1MB And can't accommodate Reasoning more than that Capacity grin grin
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by isaacsegun(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kingbet:
biafra saving nigeria since 1914

that is why bia.fraud has been a slave to the majority tribes.

1 Like

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Jacko1970: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
FirstCounsel:
Chief Adebutu should be the popular "BABA IJEBU" right?
"Yes"
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by EzeeYFB(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
bakynes:

You Igbos are too Clannish, when our daughter Asisat Oshoala was firing in goals from all cylinders for the super falcons, did you hear any Yoruba person say she is a daughter of Oduduwa and Nigerian? I don't think Iwobi even knows anything called Biafra.
Pls u guys should stop this tribal ish abeg
There is enough problem to put tribalism at the top list
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
brainpulse:
Good, but some of them has 10 times what you are giving them.

The man Kensington Adebutu gave Methodist Church of Nigeria N250 million to mark his 75th birthday in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Obidikefidelis(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wonderful, they Deserved it.

What of we supporters Mr Adebutu, how much ar u going to give us ?
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by princeisah26(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by globatop: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
brainpulse:
Good, but some of them has 10 times what you are giving them.

That's African mentality, that sum could be highly appreciated in providing jobs for our teaming unemployed youths, better still fund research project in our tertiary institutions. We are saying African are poor, yes, and we'll remain in economic slavery till we change our focus. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by princeisah26(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Ojuororun(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
50m congrate cool
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Zico5(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Springdale:

What’s our business if you don’t hail your people.

You better use your head filled with red oil to think.
That's why u people can never amount to anything in this country politically. Hatred and lack of respect will surely kill u people. They stink to high heaven. No brain whatsoever
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
goldrushbooks:

You obviously did not go to a business school.He is apparently partnering with the eagles ahead of world cup. It is not a charitable thing, it was a strategic biz move.

Madam business school, no where in the topic and writeup said he was partnering wit d eagles ahead of world cup you can go nd read d writeup again this time understand nd comprehend it be4 cuming to oppose me.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by globatop: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
sameni123:

You childish....seems you don't know how much this man makes a day in Nigeria and Ghana ...no Nigeria player is richer them him

What has childishness got to do when a school of thought thinks that the gesture is a misplaced one or is Baba just fulfilling the biblical injuctions by collecting from the poor and give to the rich?
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
isaacsegun:

that is why bia.fraud has been a slave to the majority tribes.
And what has ur tribe been ??
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by seguntijan(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
OFF TO RUSSIA AS ONE!!
Yesterday, not more than 30 boys and a coaching crew did it. Yes they did it against Zambia and that landed Nigeria a ticket to Russia 2018. Excellent. I watched the 90 minute tension soaked and breathtaking game on TV, at a point, my focus left the boys to the crowd in the stadium. As the cameras beamed and zoomed close, I looked for an Housa man, I could not find one, Yoruba people, I couldn't locate them, Igbo kwenu seemed not to have come to watch their son Mikel. Yes, the match was played in Uyo stadium but even Akwa Ibom people stayed back. I searched through and there was no ANRP, no PDP, no APC, all the Christians in Nigeria were in Church and the Muslims where in the Mosque. The politicians were busy with their 2019 project. Again, in the crowd, u could not differentiate between a Northerner and a Southerner. Everyone in that stadium in one accord and unity was looking for one thing and alas it came, GOOOOOAL !!! The shouts erupted, my neighborhood exploded, I could see joy and celebration everywhere. It didn't end there, those Zambia boys were daring and still fighting like wounded lions and then, the final whistle came. And I heard, we won. I asked who is 'we', he said Nigeria. I asked another, and another and they kept answering the same thing. I tried to argue that its not Nigeria that won and I sounded 'weird'. The guy that scored that goal was Igbo or is it Deltan? I'm not too sure. That's the reason I asked who is "we'? I needed to be sure so I can give due credit to Igbo race or the Deltans. Even up to this morning, I'm still hearing we won, Nigeria is going to world cup next year. The lesson here is that we can build this Nation if we tie it to a goal not our differences. Those differences were there within that 90 minutes and the whole nation stayed glued to their TV sets looking for that one goal. Yes we can, True we can. Let's look for one goal as a nation now n pursue it. Forget the differences, we will always have them. Great nations do have their differences but they have become great cos they strategically tied their vision and aspirations to one goal.. "To become great". If you can read this, don't tell me u don't know the attributes of greatness. We can build Nigeria again together! God bless Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by TourismMan(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know why we like to celebrate 'mediocrity', it is only 'qualifiers' the cup is still very far from us. Now that Baba has given them '50 million' for qualifyin, if by some cosmic miracle they win the cup, how much will he give them? angry

Win which cup? Wake up from your slumber pls. The distance between Nigeria and winning World Cup is immeasurable... the distance is unknown. So find somewhere else to win trophy if you need one. Absolutely not World Cup.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
O
globatop:

That's African mentality, that sum could be highly appreciated in providing jobs for our teaming unemployed youths, better still fund research project in our tertiary institutions. We are saying African are poor, yes, and we'll remain in economic slavery till we change our focus. God bless Nigeria.

Are you aware of the number of jobs he has created and he is creating, do you know the charitable work he is doing in the Methodist Church and other social clubs he belongs to, or what the man does in Ijebu Remo , Ogun state and Nigeria as a whole.

We can't teach an 81 years old man how to spend and enjoy his money.

1 Like

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Zico5:

That's why u people can never amount to anything in this country politically. Hatred and lack of respect will surely kill u people. They stink to high heaven. No brain whatsoever

Is dat what ur imagination and beerparlow concorted phylosophy told you ??
U and ur lots are damn hypocrites. U'r too biased for my liking.
Ur Afonja brodas were jumping to the high heavens, chestbeatin and tellin stories abt how Afonjas are the well educated, sophisticated and endowed black race in the other thread where Afonja had majority of the first professors in Nigeria u overlooked dat but you'r quick to label Igbo bad.

Cure yoself before taggin people bad.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by AndyCole16(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
kay29000:
Nice way to appreciate the Eagles.
Oga how cam we talk?
Really need to talk to you.
Thanks
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Marvis4real(f): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
MrDandy:
After playing all his lotto games, after all the 100 naira 2 sure, 50 naira 3-directs.. after carrying one banker from 1-90 for 5 naira each

Then all baba ijebu have to do is to be dashing this already rich guys my money
cry
Lol!
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Marvis4real(f): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
sameni123:

You childish....seems you don't know how much this man makes a day in Nigeria and Ghana ...no Nigeria player is richer them him
he said, richer than what he gave them. Read well!

1 Like

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by solacong: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Making the Rich Richer
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Jagz16(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
kereman1:
all his moni dey are dashing Supr eagles.
let it not goan purge dem ohh. ordinary Zambia dat dey won. winning Zambia is dat an achievement.

we can talk abt achievement if we win Brazil, Spain, Germany, Netherlands
exactly wetin dae try talk oo ,dae just dae hail super eagles like say we don win the World Cup
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by seguntijan(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kingbet:
biafra saving nigeria since 1914

Ahmadu Bello said it all, "Give Igbos any opportunity they'll want to dominate". accommodate them in India,Lagos,Kano,Ibadan etc, they'll say it's no man's land. Help them as a labor, they'll want to be the manager
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by maysimsimple(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
FYI... His son singlehandedly gave CCC 150million.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by shakswealth(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
kereman1:
all his moni dey are dashing Supr eagles.
let it not goan purge dem ohh. ordinary Zambia dat dey won. winning Zambia is dat an achievement.

we can talk abt achievement if we win Brazil, Spain, Germany, Netherlands
and Argentina
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Deeldorado: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
bakynes:

You Igbos are too Clannish, when our daughter Asisat Oshoala was firing in goals from all cylinders for the super falcons, did you hear any Yoruba person say she is a daughter of Oduduwa and Nigerian? I don't think Iwobi even knows anything called Biafra.

You think a joker is speaking for Igbos? The joke is on you for taking an attention seeker too seriously?
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by modupeleke(f): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
That's good of him, I also need support to finish my project Sir.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by goodmanjustice: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=gbemmy2k10 post=61219883]

source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/super-eagles-get-n50m-gift-from-mogul-adebutu.html

[/quot

All they would do with it is increase the number of bottles of henessey the'll "fall". With only one million, yours faithfullywould go into snail farming and I'm made. But i no see ball play naa, make i cross leg dey observe
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by goodmanjustice: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=gbemmy2k10 post=61219883]

source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/super-eagles-get-n50m-gift-from-mogul-adebutu.html

[/quot

All they would do with it is increase the number of bottles of henessey the'll "fall". With only one million, yours faithfullywould go into snail farming and I'm made. But i no see ball play naa, make i cross leg dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Year-Old Ansu Fati Breaks 95 Year-Old Record As He Scores For Spain / Today's Game +100 Odds Bet9ja Booking / Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.