Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (66143 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Priest Feeds Congregation Rat Poison To Prove They’re Above Death… They All Died / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by tballeyy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Be a man davido naw, tell us the truth
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
WHO ARE THE THEY??
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Venerable612(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
It is well...

Death is a given and no respecter of persons. An average 105 people die every minute over the world - so I don't think it's important whether 2 of the deaths occurred to members of same crew. Whatever the cause of the deaths, I think the wrong message is being passed.

I think Ts a time to reconsider our steps and remind ourselves that riches and beauty is fleeting and frail; a short while, we'all be dead. At death, we will realise the futility of things. Let's live humbly and piously.

Shalom

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Olukat(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
It's obvious this week powder is adulterated undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Afrok(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Used him for wetin, ponzi scheme or bet9ja? shocked
Make una go do autopsy and stop casting assertion everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Divay22(f): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
They're finally after him, because of the 30billion grin grin
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by YINKS89(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Juz dey die like fowl.

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Eroslee(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
OKorowanta:
Mention names plz
Does the person's name start with D or B?
How can 2 guys die from one crew in 4 days?
it's Now 3 oo Tagbo chime and DJ olu
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Touchey: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
OKorowanta:
Mention names plz
Or W tongue

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by silver94(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked

Ritual sacrifice must be given to the gods to keep the wealth flowing
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Desyner: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Spiritual MMM ?
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by teresafaith: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is really not good for davido's image o,

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by hanassholesolo: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
TRADEMARK:
Davido matter tire me, I bet previous occurrences were just coincidence like when the 2 Directors that shot the final videos of the Hit song SKELEWU lost their dads around December 2014 ,Sesan Ogunro's Dad,the veteran Media figure was shot on Xmas Eve by Robbers and same month Mo' Musa also lost his dad to cooking gas accident.
Fast Forward to this year again another Davido year,with IF and FALL being the biggest songs of the year,Davido has lost 3 friends in less than a week ,Tagbo ,DJ Olu and the Chime guy...Something tells me Dremo or Mayorkun is next ,this is obviously no coincidence, its ritual involvement ,which Davido might or might not be aware of the repercussions and the doom sweeping off the lives of his close pals and allies.

My guess is that he's not aware of it.
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Rick9(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:
Conspiracy theorist be like grin

Davido has 30 billion. Billion has 9 zeros

9-3 in 30billion = 6

6 in 3 places = 666

Ahhh! Davido is a ritualist

����� Ahahahahahahahaha don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by tredax66(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:

9-3 in 30billion = 6

6 in 3 places = 666

you be caw..
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by teacherbim(f): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I also have feeling that in 2019 you would be next
Amen!
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by ibrutex(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is what happen when you start singing Davido's song....
.. Banana fall on you
...aeroplane fall on you
...trailer fall on you .

SMH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Kowor(f): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
If only he replied my DM. angry
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by madgoat(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
I have said it here and i will say it again. Davido is a useless fellow. He killed Tagbo and now killed two other members of his crew. Karma is awaiting that guy even though all his crew members are useless and thats why they are dying one by one.
I wont be surprised if Davido is next to go especially with all the atrocities he has committed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by teacherbim(f): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I also have feeling that in 2019 you would be next

Amen
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by GavelSlam: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
What have they been consuming?

Is cocaine a possibility?

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by vioment: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeria's forensics game is a F on any score card. Enforce forensics and watch crime fall 40 percent.

2 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by ammy4goodies(f): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
OKorowanta:
Mention names plz

v grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol
U self funny o

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by okerekeikpo: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ur life is already in danger for knowing the much u know

2 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by lyntiffany(f): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm! All these "StayWoke" people and their love for conspiracy theories.
pls pardon me am here to learn, what is " stayWoke"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by afinotanjnr(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
i dont trust most nigeria ' 'either they are diabolical or something else
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by chukxie(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Something doesn't add it. Someone should ask those guys what new high they are on. Perhaps they're on a new synthetic drug that's got very serious side effects. Quick and comprehensive autopsies should be carried out on all three corpses. Something is obviously wrong somewhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by talk2percy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Abi oo...cuz the way Davido is keeping quiet about this is so suspicious. His silence is deafening mehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:
9-3 in 30billion = 6
6 in 3 places = 666
JamesTEACHER
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by 12345baba(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tagbo done revenge his death. He is picking them one by one. � � � hahahahahaahha. Enjoy your revenge tagboski

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Alcohol poisoning likely to be the cause.

Guys been binge drinking for days.

Young men with irresponsible lifestyles.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.