Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (66140 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Priest Feeds Congregation Rat Poison To Prove They’re Above Death… They All Died / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by oodua1stson: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
I don't trust this davido guy.

3 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by realmindz: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I also have feeling that in 2019 you would be next

grin this one na mad man ooo. Funny enough six people like this already.
Trademark just ignore him
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by victorioushands: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
TRADEMARK:
Davido matter tire me, I bet previous occurrences were just coincidence like when the 2 Directors that shot the final videos of the Hit song SKELEWU lost their dads around December 2014 ,Sesan Ogunro's Dad,the veteran Media figure was shot on Xmas Eve by Robbers and same month Mo' Musa also lost his dad to cooking gas accident.
Fast Forward to this year again another Davido year,with IF and FALL being the biggest songs of the year,Davido has lost 3 friends in less than a week ,Tagbo ,DJ Olu and the Chime guy...Something tells me Dremo or Mayorkun is next ,this is obviously no coincidence, its ritual involvement ,which Davido might or might not be aware of the repercussions and the doom sweeping off the lives of his close pals and allies.

You forgot to mention the little boy he helped build a house only for his mother to die weeks after. I'm not saying anything though, God knows all men by heart. However, in all your getting, please get understanding; In all you do in life, be linked with God and remain alert in the spirit and be prayerful. Eaters shall eat their own flesh and drink their own blood.

2 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by bedspread: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
realmindz:

ok I want to confess.. but which of these sins should I confess

I ate pork yesterday
I celebrated my bday some months ago
I drank wine today
Ask JESUS TO FORGIVE U ALL UR SINS FROM THE DAY U WERE CONCIEVED IN THE WOMB TILL THIS MOMENT

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Codes151(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
TRADEMARK:
Davido matter tire me, I bet previous occurrences were just coincidence like when the 2 Directors that shot the final videos of the Hit song SKELEWU lost their dads around December 2014 ,Sesan Ogunro's Dad,the veteran Media figure was shot on Xmas Eve by Robbers and same month Mo' Musa also lost his dad to cooking gas accident.
Fast Forward to this year again another Davido year,with IF and FALL being the biggest songs of the year,Davido has lost 3 friends in less than a week ,Tagbo ,DJ Olu and the Chime guy...Something tells me Dremo or Mayorkun is next ,this is obviously no coincidence, its ritual involvement ,which Davido might or might not be aware of the repercussions and the doom sweeping off the lives of his close pals and allies.
messiah of doom!! Nl prophet!!
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Iwaycee(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pended
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Leakdaddy: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
jrusky:

Honest you are a very frustrated and your parent should have spare us your disgusting hate madness if the sperm that produced you were flushed off because has any one confirm ritual in this case? Did the guy that talked mention ritual? What has Afonja needs to do with this?

Let me tell our SE guys are more into ritual than any other part of Nigeria I told you if you don't belong don't talk our so called E-money and gang if you know where they belong and what they are doing to keep on in the game Mr man you will spit ..............pls let leave that for now.

Stop tribal bash, go to the point and stop being silly. Grow up.
Telling me to stop tribal bash.
When your bashing our southeast brothers.
I'm not Igbo btw
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Leakdaddy: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
bigerboy200:

Shame on u..
Thanks
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by rosalieene(f): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
realmindz:

just get the hell out
Are you afraid of the truth?

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Chekwube2(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chaii Let them tell us o
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Talkwell: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
jonbellion:
Stay woke! Niggas creeping They gon' find you Gon' catch you sleeping
childish gambino fan I sight u
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by realmindz: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
rosalieene:

Are you afraid of the truth?

I wanted to ignore you but you are beautiful
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by auntysimbiat(f): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by enemyofprogress: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
TRADEMARK:

Your whole family will perish before December Amen....
see person wey wan go heaven but no wan die grin grin tongue

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by enemyofprogress: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
realmindz:

I wanted to ignore you but you are beautiful
its either you are blind or you don't know the true meaning of beautiful. What's is beautiful in that wanna be village champion?
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by realmindz: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
its either you are blind or you don't know the true meaning of beautiful. What's is beautiful in that wanna be village champion?

You be enemy of beauty too??
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by enemyofprogress: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
realmindz:

You be enemy of beauty too??
if you need fine babes tell me make I get dem for you free of charge
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by itsmeurLady(f): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Davidos hype man is drunk!!! When Tagbo died and Caroline was demanding an explanation, did they give to her So who is he telling to come and explain U shall all dance to the rhythm of karma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Amberon11: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Shut up!
realmindz:

just get the hell out
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Amberon11: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
And this is your shallow view of sins as regards to Christianity?
realmindz:

ok I want to confess.. but which of these sins should I confess

I ate pork yesterday
I celebrated my bday some months ago
I drank wine today
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Amberon11: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jesu! I almost forgot that lil boy also lost his mother.
victorioushands:

You forgot to mention the little boy he helped build a house only for his mother to die weeks after. I'm not saying anything though, God knows all men by heart. However, in all your getting, please get understanding; In all you do in life, be linked with God and remain alert in the spirit and be prayerful. Eaters shall eat their own flesh and drink their own blood.
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Ecuador1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
jrusky:

Honest you are a very frustrated and your parent should have spare us your disgusting hate madness if the sperm that produced you were flushed off because has any one confirm ritual in this case? Did the guy that talked mention ritual? What has Afonja needs to do with this?

Let me tell our SE guys are more into ritual than any other part of Nigeria I told you if you don't belong don't talk our so called E-money and gang if you know where they belong and what they are doing to keep on in the game Mr man you will spit ..............pls let leave that for now.

Stop tribal bash, go to the point and stop being silly. Grow up.

If only u could write down your points without insult but with all they insult just shut up your a fool
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Ecuador1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
oodua1stson:
I don't trust this davido guy.

Who are you telling
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by eROCK247(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:
Conspiracy theorist be like grin

Davido has 30 billion. Billion has 9 zeros

9-3 in 30billion = 6

6 in 3 places = 666

Ahhh! Davido is a ritualist

grin
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by oodua1stson: 12:35am On Oct 09, 2017
Ecuador1:

Who are you telling
ask Google na. Mumu oshi. N.a. your type den de take do money ritual
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by IkpuMmadu: 12:37am On Oct 09, 2017
These people should stop disturbing us with this man's death

Can't they just do the autopsy and get the result....

What the fück is wrong with some folks
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Woly: 3:00am On Oct 09, 2017
The kind life way these guys dey live ehh,, na wa .reckless driving, drinking, smoking, womanizing, late night partying and so fort. Na human being dey do themselves,make dem bury them and forget say na person kill them. Without Christ, it means chrisis.

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by xelly: 3:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Could that be the 30 billion for the account t oooo.....Versace and Gucci. This na his crew what about the girls wey the go shake backside? Nothing is free shaa. If they don't use you, you use them.
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by GogetterMD(m): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2017
WebSurfer:
Instead of them to conduct an Autopsy as soon possible for proper investigations, even these ones who claim to be to Nigerian Americanas cannot do that in this 21st century because i dont understand yet how 3 people connected to davido can die in space of 4 days with no suspected symtoms.
Might be drink poisoning or drug overdose or maybe they knew what happened to Tagbo so they wanted to shut them up.

WETIN I DEY TALK SEF, AUTOPSY DEY SEE JUJU?

People when get sense suppose don learn by now say keeping too much and irrelevant friends dey bad
Brah, autopsy dey see juju o! grin
Go watch the movie "The autopsy of Jane Doe"
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by badmantin(m): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2017
people тнaт we donт ĸnow or care aвoυт dιe everyday ѕo leтѕ ѕтop all тнeѕe ѕpecυlaтιonѕ. only god knowz
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Pat081: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2017
Leakdaddy:
Afonja will always be and afonja... No matter how rich or famous.

They should check if the organs and parts of the dead meat is still complete.

We shouldn't completely trust this afonja musicians.
They all have that ritualist instinct in their DNA
just like brainless lpob can nt do without make other people cry
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by realmindz: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2017
Amberon11:
And this is your shallow view of sins as regards to Christianity?
if only it's possible on NL to restrict one's mentions to a certain level of intelligence, I quite understand men are not born with equal IQ and not everyone is capable of reading deep and seeing the sacarsm that lies in a statement.

Hello Amberon11, you are honorably ignored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' / Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu / Stephanie Hornecker Slays In See-Through Cleavage-Baring Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.