Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (70898 Views)

Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by gboloa(m): 1:03am On Feb 18, 2018
So you have never done it? Let's assume ur married yeah. While u were single it never happened. Abi na ónly week days you dey do am. Come to think of it what if that individual gets his salvation that same Sunday he goes to church? Bro I think you have good content but not phrased in the right context. Dis topic can be used to motivate people and not castigate them. Think about it and stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by nwakaibeya1: 1:05am On Feb 18, 2018
Evil people those we call human chameleons,NIGHT PEOPLE, NDI ABALI dominates Human existence& prosper in their evil rooted spiritual success & so many human chameleons become successful /rich by evil hidden means &the source are only determined spiritually and usually hidden which they can never disclose even after all pretenses and doing charity or even becoming so called born again or pastor or prophet etc ,that even what they swallowed to be somebody by self or proxy has not been taken away by real genuine POWER of Jesus Christ and still pretend to be genuine falsely and good before spiritually blind people?Behold those who knows the spiritual understands what i mean and by human traditions &standards no matter how money or wealth comes grab it and become popular and reign and face the consequences later and that's why if you peep spiritually you find that so many rich people of this day are originally made poor by God of justice himself after creation but they jump the gun and because it is hidden everyone claims to be blessed by God and especially when money and wealth is concerned but those of us who understands and know about the spiritual knows there are many gods in pronunciation and for the ultimate blessing of wealth and riches of God of justice which is very very scarce who among humans can find it easily ?wealth from God of Justice is very very hard to find remember i said the God of justice who made heaven and earth and said he hid himself Isaiah 45:15 from humans and brought his son JESUS CHRIST who was slaughtered by the same humans he came to save and the descendants of those who slaughtered Jesus Christ are still very many today even claiming to love Jesus Christ MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE AND WHO TOLD YOU ITS TRUE LOVE INDEED?truth is enemy of majority of people and crowd&we don't expect many people to believe us read John 6,60-68 >.Read Isaiah 45,Truly, You are a God who hides Himself, O God of Israel, Savior! 16They will be put to shame and even humiliated, all of them; The manufacturers of idols will go away together in humiliation.…we own the night the night belongs to us and those who knows powerful words hear me and understand what i speak hence in the realm of the spirit there is no distance so those who have eyes read us and understand who is talking powerfully about Jesus Christ Kingdom that has comeback to revenge and judge people unknown to those claiming to know Jesus Christ ?Unbelievable Power talks and not empty critics.Be wise and think deeply if you hear what you have never heard before. Mathew 13,13-15
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by toluxa1(m): 1:06am On Feb 18, 2018
fabienjoe:

Which is easier and is more likely to make you repeat a sinful act....confess to another person who chastises and advises you on how to avoid it...or being holed up in the privacy of your room and pray to God and believe you have been forgiven? I ask again, in which of these two scenarios is it easier to repeat a sin?

Is it about the easier option or about the Biblical option. Easier doesn't make it right. Are you saying praying to God in the privacy of your room and believing that God has forgiven you is wrong? Because that's what the Bible teaches.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Rozaytee: 1:08am On Feb 18, 2018
dis our generation is crazy may d lord forgive us all...

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by toluxa1(m): 1:08am On Feb 18, 2018
clerkent:
Go and sell your phone and leave Catholic alone.if you wanna know come through the front door on Sunday service

Forget about my phone, it will be sold as usual grin.
And I already have a Church and a Pastor
God himself gave me a church and pastor. We dont choose churches/pastors, God himself does that for us if we will open out hearts to his direction. That's exactly what the Bible says. So I'm already planted under my spiritual cover. smiley

Jeremiah 3:15 (KJV)
And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by fabienjoe: 1:13am On Feb 18, 2018
toluxa1:

Is it about the easier option or about the Biblical option. Easier doesn't make it right. Are you saying praying to God in the privacy of your room and believing that God has forgiven you is wrong? Because that's what the Bible teaches.

Let's not forget that Christ gave his apostles power to forgive sins. He said that sins forgiven by the apostles have been forgiven but those not forgiven are not forgiven..
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by kikake: 1:19am On Feb 18, 2018
lilyheaven:
A lady living with her boy friend once invited me to their Church program, they are both ushers in their Church grin
Which I declined. Every morning I hear them pray.
Yet she gets pregnant, do abortion.
Still, they don't miss any activities in their church.
I have stopped going to Church, since my pastor asked me out.

When will you develop sense, instead of judging Church from the actions of men and women that go Church or preach in Church?
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by PeteHumphrey(m): 1:27am On Feb 18, 2018
So u are without sin
abi?.... � ok

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Edoblakky(m): 1:45am On Feb 18, 2018
EverGlorious:

If you understood the point OP was trying to make, you won't have posted this.

From your logic, a guy can bring a babe home Saturday night to bleep knowing fully well he'll be going to church the next day?

He might as well during the bleep ask her if she brought her bible with her angry

Let's not insult God.
Before you quote people, ensure you read and understood what they wrote. You obviously didn't read my writeup. Read again and understand then come back and quote me. It would have been better you asked me to clarify your doubt rather than reduce what you didn't get from my writeup.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by CHUKSKING1779(m): 1:57am On Feb 18, 2018
gr8tone:
It's a very serious topic o

Hacker be careful, how did this comment come about? You made a comment and quoted me, thus pinning it to me. How did you gain access to my account?
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by whirlout: 3:00am On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerians are so judgmental, it is really sad. I see it all the time especially when assessing somebody elses life. What business of yours is it what they do. You talk as though you are pure as snow. Am sure u are worse in a lot of other areas than those group u condemn. Bible thompers are always the worst. Perhaps u forgot your bible tells u not to judge others.

3 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Unitedabby(m): 3:22am On Feb 18, 2018
toluxa1:

So once I go for confession, I'm covered? I can do it all week, go for confession and continue next week? Just asking oo, cos I no understand that Catholic confession parol.

https://www.nairaland.com/4349644/like-new-iphone-6s-64gb
lol abi o?! cheesy
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by haibe(m): 4:24am On Feb 18, 2018
Edoblakky:
So what do you suggest people who indulge in sin should do? Abstain from church service ?
This is not to justify sin but the scriptures say "what can separate us from the love of God?" God hates sin but loves the dinner. I always advise people to avoid sin , but if they sin, the church is the best place to go for cleansing. Do you know that by listening to God's word, we're cleansed?
Let's not condemn one another but encourage ourselves to yield more to God and in no time, we'll realize that for the child of God, sin is not an option but a matter Christ already dealt with for us. God bless us all.

You miss her point!! She isn't saying those couples shouldn't go to church, but how is it that they go to church without any remorse, they go to church on Sunday and continue their immoral acts after church without guilt. The key thing when asking God for forgiveness is that you have decided to surrender all to Him and repent from all your sins; so if you keep on asking for forgiveness everytime for the same sin, it means you have actually not repented, you cannot take God's mercies for granted!!

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord." That's what the bible says in Acts of the apostles. Repentance is very key, without repentance, you are just trying to deceive yourself and God but God cannot be mocked, whatever you sow you shall reap!! This is not to condemn sinners but I am trying to say the OP's question is valid, with true Repentance, you will hardly go back to your sin.

8 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by haibe(m): 4:35am On Feb 18, 2018
whirlout:
Nigerians are so judgmental, it is really sad. I see it all the time especially when assessing somebody elses life. What business of yours is it what they do. You talk as though you are pure as snow. Am sure u are worse in a lot of other areas than those group u condemn. Bible thompers are always the worst. Perhaps u forgot your bible tells u not to judge others.

Can you see my post above pls?

The OP is not being judgemental, she is asking a valid question, if one is really ready to walk with God, then he shouldn't be going back to the same sin everytime; repenting from the sin is very imperative. If true Repentance has occurred and you sin, you will feel so bad and remorse because you actually did something contrary to your new nature (of being born again), asking for forgiveness everytime for the same sin is an indicator that true Repentance hasn't occurred.

Imagine telling your kid to stop fighting at school and he tells you: I'm sorry dad i won't fight anymore, he goes to school every other day fighting and the school management is abt to expel him for his ill mannered behaviour, will you forgive him the next time he comes to tell you he won't fight at school anymore? I don't know abt you but at this point i will beat the hell out of him because he hasn't actually repented and changed from his bad behaviour, he hasn't actually respected my order, he has been taking me for granted.

4 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Kamsiyo112: 5:01am On Feb 18, 2018
with condoms no sin just normal push up. skin to skin , partially sin
kissing little bit sin sucking boobs minor sin

sucking pusssssszy fairly sin

anal sex , sin! sin! sin!
i never see person way funny pass u i hail
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Kamsiyo112: 5:01am On Feb 18, 2018
with condoms no sin just normal push up. skin to skin , partially sin
kissing little bit sin sucking boobs minor sin

i never see person way funny pass u i hail
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 18, 2018
its easy, many churches have eliminated sunday school and bible studies in their programs inorder to make them crowd friendly and to run 8 services every sunday.

emphasis is on money and nollywood lifestyle, it doesnt matter what you do ad long as you come with you atm cards, some churches located in hotels allow members to have sex just brfore the service

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Jilo83(m): 5:58am On Feb 18, 2018
If she is ur wife, no wahala.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by terrezo2002(m): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2018
It is better to go to church than to stay at home and keep on sinning. Maybe they could even preach a message as regards the sin they committed
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by paulibling(m): 6:10am On Feb 18, 2018
I will only give a real life narrative.
There is this guy that does exactly what the op posted. With impunity. Other people do it but my people said that if rat follow lizard enter water, if they come out lizard will not take time to dry but the the rat go remain wet for a looong time. All the worship songs I have now I got it from this guy. In fact he plays them in his room but I actually get edified by them cos as he plays them he may be untop of a woman or doing other dirty stuff, who knows. The worst of it is that whatever that goes there I hear them in my own flat.... How sickening that can be.
You know how it is when devil has folded a self acclaimed Christian, he exudes foolish wisdom, he gets to church before others, may even come back with one of the sisters in their church and pound her like yam, he is a worker in the church, he comes to you and invite you to their church (oh no what invites people is the character of Christ in you), he stops by my window and tells me to stop worshipping on line while olosho is waiting in his room, he returns and continues pounding. He sometimes does house party with his friends and tells me to come that an olosho will be dedicated to me and will add that I know you are a pastor that you will not come and I only laugh in Swahili and off to my business.
One day I woke up and looked at him thought to myself all these different girls will cause this guy to lose this job and they will be gone and this guy will eat suffer with his mouth. Because he knows Jesus more than me(i.e. I worship on line and he goes to physical building getting soaked with anointing that cannot keep him away from women under leg) I had to tell his brother to caution him cos trouble is looming.
I entered prayer for him to marry so that his wife will keep other girls out but I lied he went and sought her hand in marriage brought her to his house and eat and immediately the girl left back to her station cos they have not done any rite another olosho replaced her and I knew that that marriage will not work. Fast forward to 2017 Jan the story has it that he was framed in his office in offence he knew nothing about and he was indefinitely suspended till now.All the girls are gone, he has emaciated like HIV patient, his life is miserable, he is now the laughing stock of the girls that wanted to have a piece of his waist in the past but had no opportunity. He is now maga to spiritualists.
I know he can be redeemed but it seems he has to learn everything the Lord needs him to know so that when he is restored he will not be trapped by women again. I see greatness in him but he has to be released from bondage first.

Women! Fear them. I recollect in the morning like this the whole babes in the area including the ones in the compound will be waiting for him to drop them off at a convenient place they can take to work. They call his name and end it with honey. Now they don't even say hi to him cos he is now a shadow of his sweet self.
I have since packed into my own house for a year plus now cruising my sweet ride.

5 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by yungrylex00(m): 6:11am On Feb 18, 2018
with condoms no sin just normal push up.
skin to skin , partially sin

kissing little bit sin
sucking boobs minor sin

bad guy
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Chochovini: 6:16am On Feb 18, 2018
Gidex4u:
Is having sex the only sin in the whole wide world?

Hell “NO“ my brother.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Gabsoka(m): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2018
with condoms no sin just normal push up.
skin to skin , partially sin

kissing little bit sin
sucking boobs minor sin

You r on the high way to hell
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Chochovini: 6:23am On Feb 18, 2018
GOFRONT:
Sometimes Even after church service around 5-7pm, sex Dey happen

Just that we like to deceive oursef

No be only that o.. Sometimes even before and after service sef, sex dey happen wella!
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by clerkent(m): 6:26am On Feb 18, 2018
toluxa1:

Forget about my phone, it will be sold as usual grin.
And I already have a Church and a Pastor
God himself gave me a church and pastor. We dont choose churches/pastors, God himself does that for us if we will open out hearts to his direction. That's exactly what the Bible says. So I'm already planted under my spiritual cover. smiley

Jeremiah 3:15 (KJV)
And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

yet you want to know what's going on in Catholic Church.hmm bro don't be a monitoring spirit.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by magiki(m): 6:42am On Feb 18, 2018
Gidex4u:
Is having sex the only sin in the whole wide world?

Ask them o.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by charlsecy(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2018
Maychang:
I have seen Men and women who cohabitate or spend weekends together (please dont come here with nothing happened) and attend church service together.
I have taken a girl to a hotel. The girl started covering the bed with the "Blood of Jesus" before we could lie on it to have sex. Wonders never cease!
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by magiki(m): 6:44am On Feb 18, 2018
Una too like sex issues.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by sixtus3606(m): 6:48am On Feb 18, 2018
nonsense post!
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by peeta4u(m): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2018
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

As much as we try to twist God's words to suit our selfish desires, the truth remains the truth. A sin is a sin.

How do you guys/ladies have Sex and still find it very easy to go to church? No guilt, no remorse.

I have seen Men and women who cohabitate or spend weekends together (please dont come here with nothing happened) and attend church service together.

is sex the only sin we commit and still go to church on sundays?
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by KevinDein: 6:52am On Feb 18, 2018
haibe:

Can you see my post above pls?

The OP is not being judgemental, she is asking a valid question, if one is really ready to walk with God, then he shouldn't be going back to the same sin everytime; repenting from the sin is very imperative. If true Repentance has occurred and you sin, you will feel so bad and remorse because you actually did something contrary to your new nature (of being born again), asking for forgiveness everytime for the same sin is an indicator that true Repentance hasn't occurred.

Imagine telling your kid to stop fighting at school and he tells you: I'm sorry dad i won't fight anymore, he goes to school every other day fighting and the school management is abt to expel him for his ill mannered behaviour, will you forgive him the next time he comes to tell you he won't fight at school anymore? I don't know abt you but at this point i will beat the hell out of him because he hasn't actually repented and changed from his bad behaviour, he hasn't actually respected my order, he has been taking me for granted.
I think most of the people commenting against what the op wrote are just being mischievous.

The op's message is perfectly clear but I bet most on here just want to continue in their sinful ways so they bring their usual :
"Nigerians are hypocrites "
"he who is without sin should cast the first stone "

Just doesn't make sense for you to keep repeating the same sin over and over again and expecting God to keep forgiving you. It basically means you making a fool of God. People living this way are just wasting their time and money (offerings and tithes). No amount of twisting of Bible passages can change that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.