Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (66303 Views)

Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Top 5 Secrets Of The Statue Of Liberty You Probably Didn’t Know (photos) / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Jay1988: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
if it where me as a VC i would not suspend her or expell her. SHe would just add an additional 500 pages long on the morals and economic benefits of Twerking to Higher institutions in Nigeria. Now thats a nice Educational correction. haha

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by SweetJoystick(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dance of expulsion grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Queenext: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nonsense
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by olaolaking: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Beautiful Nonsense

She should sue the dumb ass school to court, and make money for her self and go school abroad
The report is false
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by feranmi400: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lol
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by agarawu23(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hian

Na wa
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Apina(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Philipmems:
Is Nigeria this useless? So what she danced with a statue, an inanimate object. That is the ground for rustication? Unbelievable, I can't believe the so called half baked professor that is the VC will approve such a judgment on a student for dancing "clothed" with a useless piece of rock... Unbelievable.
I'm still in doubt that one person can actually conjure up so much ignorance as u just did. If it was useless, it wouldn't be there and so that u do not make an even bigger fool of urself in public, it's not just a statue but a monument. As the statue of liberty is to the Americans, so is that statue to UNILAG. That's why so many persons have no respect for institutions or rules in this country undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by agarawu23(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Say wetin na

She should get a good lawyer

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by obonujoker(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
UNILAG na school
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by dingbang(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
I wonder why this should be an issue...
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Ermacc: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
ReachHard:
Children of nowadays.

Those days, we were bending down and studying.

Now, they're only twerking and taking selfies.

No wonder na only Third Class full labor market today. Mtschewwwwww!
shut da fvvbck up.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by YelloweWest: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
That's Good! angry

Be sure to tell your parents what exact you did.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by YelloweWest: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
atilla:
What exactly is the offense she committed. Abi is it illegal to twerk with the statue. I hope this info is false
Children of now a days have no iota of decorum. serves her right.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Legolast: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Slay queen upgraded to statues
She no see human to tweet with again na statue wey no get life she dey tweak with. If they give her chance, she go dey Bleep am
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by teelaw4life(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Right or wrong, either ways, how's she going to explain to her folks at home?
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Sleyanya1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Shey she'll blame her village people now
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Wolexdey(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
sinaj:
This is pure wickedness!

I watched the video and didnt see anything thats bad enough to warrant rustication sad
Even if they want to punish her, why didnt they make her do community service or even write an apology letter undecided

Funny enough its the same lecturers that sleep around with students nd evn collect sorting fee that sat over the panel to met this kinda punishment undecided

You have no point Sis.

Can you also do same thing she did? Yes or No
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by sampatdikachi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Arghhh
What if the statue likes it. grin
My thoughts exactly grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by SIRTee15: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
olaolaking:
The report is false

So what exactly happened...
Tell us...
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Lomprico2: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
forreelinc:
She no even sabi dance

I smell beef cheesy shr dance pass u abi? grin
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Lomprico2: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
2 Months ago? 'ONE CORNER' hadn`t even come out that time... undecided
Now that it`s out... People wey dem go rusticate this semester go plenty. undecided

Hahahahahaha! Abeg no kii me with laugh. grin
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by forreelinc(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lomprico2:

I smell beef cheesy shr dance pass u abi? grin
If I hear? She no even dance reach my grandma
Talk less me
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by dapaiks: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
"One corner rustication"
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Crea2morrow: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
slapandfall:
She was suspended for 4semesters..not rusticated.

I feel it's good for her.. Let's be sane as humans please. What was she thinking about while doing this? Or she just wanted to trend like others on social media right..

I think now, she can go learn skills or trade or go into street dancing since she doesn't see any need taking her education serious
Rustication actually means suspension.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by OMEGA009(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time. What shall it profit a man to have 1million likes but lose your education? Next time, dance 1 corner. Oloshi
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Runs girls go seize any opportunity to showcase their trade,well you might win some but you really lost one.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by olaolaking: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
SIRTee15:

So what exactly happened...
Tell us...
Absolutely nothing happened to her. As usual bloggers want to break news for you
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked

Rusticated for twerking with the VC's statue?

Hmmmmmmmmmm!

I think the VC would have preferred she twerked on him. It was an insult for her to have chosen to do so with a statue of his.

Other campus Oloshos are twerking on the likes of Dino and Atiku but this foolish one chose a statue.

She should learn to channel her gift in the right direction next time.

However I think this information about her being rusticated because she twerked on the VC's statue is rather false. The truth is that, She refused twerking on the VC himself and got the boot.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Ohaneche(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
I saw it coming
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Iykesampson16: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
The girl in question was morally wrong whereas the punishment exacted upon the girl by the school authorities was indeed a capital punishment which is beyond the offence.I pray the school withdraw its decision then give out a punishment that is commiserate to the girls offence.Otherwise the girl should file a suite against the school authorities.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by mayze: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Apina:

I'm still in doubt that one person can actually conjure up so much ignorance as u just did. If it was useless, it wouldn't be there and so that u do not make an even bigger fool of urself in public, it's not just a statue but a monument. As the statue of liberty is to the Americans, so is that statue to UNILAG. That's why so many persons have no respect for institutions or rules in this country undecided
Don't mind them all...we av lost our morals..see them celebrating what doesn't even make any sense..do u think any reputable company will employ or can she get any endorsement if they see such in d future....kiddies everywhere..some gullible ones even said something about suing the school... grin

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by SIRTee15: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
olaolaking:
Absolutely nothing happened to her. As usual bloggers want to break news for you
Ok o...
If u say so...
I understand the university authorities may not like what she did...
But gross abuse of power should not be encouraged in our ivory tower....
This is too petty to even be discussed in a university senate meeting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African,Egyptian Universities Dominate Africa's Top 30 Universities List / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT / Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.