Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK (29288 Views)

Anthony Ugochukwu Is Dead / Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation / Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by shegra58: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Mr. Ugochukwu Keneth is an "afonja" grin grin grin
Dilector looking at Mr Ugochukwu Keneth right now grin

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Vivere: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jolar101:

I put it to you that, that is not what Nnmadi Kanu said on that propagandists machine.

Did you just lied that Buhari turned down what.......?

Buhari was nominated in 2012 to act as one of the negotiators for Boko Haram. He actually rejected that offer when it was made.

Buhari rejects Boko Haram’s offer | By: Gbenga Omokhunu | November 8, 2012 | Featured, News

Former Head of State Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has rejected his nomination by fundamentalist group Boko Haram to moderate the proposed talks between it and the Federal Government.

The sect, whose attacks have left hundreds of people dead, last month held out an olive branch to the government.

It, however, gave some conditions, one of which is that some eminent Northerners, including Gen. Buhari, should moderate talks, which it is proposing to take place in Saudi Arabia.

Yesterday, Gen. Buhari said he would not have anything to do with the talks.

“How can I represent the people I don’t know? That I didn’t believe in their cause and struggle. How can I work for government of Boko Haram?,” he said. The General spoke yesterday in Abuja after a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), the political party on whose platform he contested the 2011 Presidential election.

“I do not know any member of the Boko Haram sect. I do not believe and I do not know of any religion that will go and kill people, burn schools”, Buhari said.

In his view, the Federal Government has lost control of the country’s security....http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-rejects-boko-harams-offer/
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by CeterisXVII: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Jolar101:
I put it to you that, that is not what Nnmadi Kanu said on that propagandists machine.

Did you just lied that Buhari turned down what.......?
Oh really? So what exactly did Kanu say in that video? Did he say he loved the rest of Nigeria? Did he compliment other ethnic groups, and thank them? Let us know. sad I attached a screenshot of all the comments made by Kanu, but you ignored them because you were trying to paint your brother Kanu as a saint.

Anyway, back to your next question. Yes, Buhari turned down the offer to become Boko Haram's negotiator. It was published at that time in black and white. Check newspaper reports from 2012.

As for Buhari's comments in the screenshot you attached to your post, you should have placed it within the proper context. He objected to declaring a state of emergency in Adamawa, Yobe and Borno because at that time in 2012/2013, he still thought that dialogue could be used to solve the problem. He also declined the state of emergency because soldiers posted to some northern towns had razed down the towns (i.e. Baga and Bama), instead of just maintaining the peace in those places. When he took over as President, you will see that Buhari launched a full military offensive against Boko Haram, and even moved the military high command to Maiduguri.

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Oh really? So what exactly did Kanu say in that video? Did he say he loved the rest of Nigeria? Did he compliment other ethnic groups, and thank them? Let us know. sad I attached a screenshot of all the comments made by Kanu, but you ignored them because you were trying to paint your brother Kanu as a saint.

Anyway, back to your next question. Yes, Buhari turned down the offer to become Boko Haram's negotiator. It was published at that time in black and white. Check newspaper reports from 2012.

As for Buhari's comments in the screenshot you attached to your post, you should have placed it within the proper context. He objected to declaring a state of emergency in Adamawa, Yobe and Borno because at that time in 2012/2013, he still thought that dialogue could be used to solve the problem. He also declined the state of emergency because soldiers posted to some northern towns had razed down the towns (i.e. Baga and Bama), instead of just maintaining the peace in those places. When he took over as President, you will see that Buhari launched a full military offensive against Boko Haram, and even moved the military high command to Maiduguri.

Is it not what the paper reported him condemned former president Jonathan that he's doing to IPOB Should we say this is his revenge to what southerner did to boko haram what he didn't like What were the boko haram demands that he asked president Jonathan to sent helicopters to transport boko haram to Aso Rock Why did his armed forces went and massacred unarmed agitators including innocent palace staff and bombed Nnmadi Kanu's palace and what did that innocent dog Buhari bombed did to Buhari?

Why did Buhari set free his boko haram commanders that were jailed by former president Goodluck Jonathan's government from prisons and compensated them with billions of dollars. Where are those prisoners If I may ask.
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by CeterisXVII: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jolar101:
Is it not what the paper reported him condemned former president Jonathan that he's doing to IPOB Should we say this is his revenge to what southerner did to boko haram what he didn't like What were the boko haram demands that he asked president Jonathan to sent helicopters to transport boko haram to Aso Rock Why did his armed forces went and massacred unarmed agitators including innocent palace staff and bombed Nnmadi Kanu's palace and what did that innocent dog Buhari bombed did to Buhari?

Why did Buhari set free his boko haram commanders that were jailed by former president Goodluck Jonathan's government from prisons and compensated them with billions of dollars. Where are those prisoners If I may ask.

There is no revenge against Southerners anywhere in Buhari's actions. In 2012, when he asked GEJ to send helicopters to pick up the BH people, he thought they were ready to negotiate or that the issue could still be resolved through dialogue at that time. Afterall, GEJ had used the same method to engage militants in the Niger-Delta. Unfortunately, that method did not work. Not too long after that, the BH fanatics became brutal, and yet instead of the military curtailing their attacks, it grew stronger. PMB felt GEJ had not done enough to put an end to the BH problem, so the minute he got into power, he deployed more soldiers and ammunition against them, and ordered that the military high command be relocated to Borno state.

Now, with IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested initially and taken to court. Please note that he was given tough bail conditions which had to be met before he was released. On his release, Kanu became more aggressive in his hate speech and even went as far as to inaugurate BSS. Kanu received many warnings, but did not listen. The last straw was when his boys decided to attack the Nigerian Army with stones, bottles, missiles etc. No security forces anywhere in the world, would not retaliate to quell such a riot or disorderly act. Unfortunately, things got out of hand and Kanu ran for his dear life.

If you recall, the BH menace was initially treated with kid gloves by GEJ, only for it to spiral out of control. PMB had learnt from this, so he decided not to handle IPOB with kid gloves, in order to avoid further problems down the line. I am not saying he was right or wrong, just trying to explain the sequence of events that led to his actions.

Now, kindly go back to my previous questions and provide some answers. And stop trying to paint Kanu as a saint, when he is clearly not one.
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
CeterisXVII:

There is no revenge against Southerners anywhere in Buhari's actions. In 2012, when he asked GEJ to send helicopters to pick up the BH people, he thought they were ready to negotiate or that the issue could still be resolved through dialogue at that time. Afterall, GEJ had used the same method to engage militants in the Niger-Delta. Unfortunately, that method did not work. Not too long after that, the BH fanatics became brutal, and yet instead of the military curtailing their attacks, it grew stronger. PMB felt GEJ had not done enough to put an end to the BH problem, so the minute he got into power, he deployed more soldiers and ammunition against them, and ordered that the military high command be relocated to Borno state.

Now, with IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested initially and taken to court. Please note that he was given tough bail conditions which had to be met before he was released. On his release, Kanu became more aggressive in his hate speech and even went as far as to inaugurate BSS. Kanu received many warnings, but did not listen. The last straw was when his boys decided to attack the Nigerian Army with stones, bottles, missiles etc. No security forces anywhere in the world, would not retaliate to quell such a riot or disorderly act. Unfortunately, things got out of hand and Kanu ran for his dear life.

If you recall, the BH menace was initially treated with kid gloves by GEJ, only for it to spiral out of control. PMB had learnt from this, so he decided not to handle IPOB with kid gloves, in order to avoid further problems down the line. I am not saying he was right or wrong, just trying to explain the sequence of events that led to his actions.

Now, kindly go back to my previous questions and provide some answers. And stop trying to paint Kanu as a saint, when he is clearly not one.

You are justifying Buhari for ordering arms military on the secret/classified mission to assassinated agitators's leaders Nnmadi Kanu and massacred unarmed agitators that uses their mouths and rallies to demanding for referendum?

Buhari ordered the attacks on IPOB when dialogue between IPOB and south east governors began. Why did Buhari not allowed the dialogue to continue to resolve the causes of the agitations and to debates on IPOB's demands?

You also alleged that Indingeous People Of Biafra were the ones attacking military with unfounded objects you accusing IPOB of. If you are believing all the lies you were told by military and APC government, please where is the video of IPOB using all the alleged objects on military?

Buhari is on the ethnic cleansing mission to balancing political electorates in southern regions, because boko haram had and are still reducing numbers electorates and non electorates in northern region.

He was expecting IPOB to retaliates for him to executes his ethnic cleansing missions.
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Greenback: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2017
AntiIPOB:
From UK?
Was it not yesterday that Igbos were celebrating all over Nairaland with old pictures and vedeo of the returned of their leader?

Gasikiya,I'm not understanding again o.
gaskiya,mind ur alumajiri life grin
Mallam
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Probz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Sir, this dummy will not fly. In fact the person flying this kite, has just shot himself in the rear, by doing this. Let me explain. If Kanu was able to find his way into the British embassy in Benin Republic or Cameroun, as a British citizen he may ask for help on medical grounds or whateva humanitarian grounds, he can think of. The embassy has an obligation to help its' citizens in need. All they need to do, is give him a temporary travel document with which he can travel to the UK. Once he gets abroad, he can start processing another passport through the Home Office, under the guise that his passport went missing, or was stolen, or whateva. I have seen it happen before... live! grin

Secondly, British embassy officials cannot be summoned to answer any case in Nigerian courts in respect of Kanu, due to the diplomatic immunity they have. They can provide answers to the foreign affairs ministry, who would then tender their documented 'official' position, responses or written letters in court.

Thirdly, the level of British commercial interests or trade in Nigeria is worth millions of dollars. Trade between Nigeria and UK is expected to reach $4.5 billion dollars post-Brexit period. Do you think Britain would risk the value of these investments for Kanu, who has Nigerian ancestry (and not even British one, o!) even though he simply carries their passport? Think again.

Would Britain jeopardise that volume of trade and antagonise the Nigerian govt, in favour of Kanu? I think not! He is not a member of their royal family, secret service, armed forces or government, o! His group has also been branded a terrorist group by the Nigerian govt, and Britain has strong anti-terrorism laws and regulations in place now, especially with the recent occurrences in Britain!

Finally, Kanu's brother has just tightened the noose around Abaribe's neck. If the Federal govt gets a good lawyer, they will turn the case around and compel Abaribe to produce Kanu. Failure to do so, will lead to a drama that will not be easily forgotten. Kanu's brother and lawyer are doing all these to pre-empt the October 17th case. We are all waiting and watching to see how this drama plays out.

You couldn’t be any more laudate if you tried.
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by CeterisXVII: 1:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Probz:
[/quote]
It appears you and your friends have all been seeing Laudate in your dreams. He must have really tormented you badly. Accept my sympathy. If I run into him at the office tomorrow, I will give him your regards.

cc : Laudate, what on earth did you do to these people?? Are you haunting them or something?
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by CeterisXVII: 2:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Jolar101:

You are justifying Buhari for ordering arms military on the secret/classified mission to assassinated agitators's leaders Nnmadi Kanu and massacred unarmed agitators that uses their mouths and rallies to demanding for referendum?

Buhari ordered the attacks on IPOB when dialogue between IPOB and south east governors began. Why did Buhari not allowed the dialogue to continue to resolve the causes of the agitations and to debates on IPOB's demands?

You also alleged that Indingeous People Of Biafra were the ones attacking military with unfounded objects you accusing IPOB of. If you are believing all the lies you were told by military and APC government, please where is the video of IPOB using all the alleged objects on military?

Buhari is on the ethnic cleansing mission to balancing political electorates in southern regions, because boko haram had and are still reducing numbers electorates and non electorates in northern region.

He was expecting IPOB to retaliates for him to executes his ethnic cleansing missions.

I am not justifying anything. All I did was to refute your conjecture and put the exchange of words between GEJ and PMB into its proper context. Ipob threw stones, missiles and objects at the Army and even insisted they must not pass a particular area. The facts are in public domain. But since you are hell bent on spinning and believing your own peculiar brand of propaganda, I wish you good luck.
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2017
CeterisXVII:

I am not justifying anything. All I did was to refute your conjecture and put the exchange of words between GEJ and PMB into its proper context. Ipob threw stones, missiles and objects at the Army and even insisted they must not pass a particular area. The facts are in public domain. But since you are hell bent on spinning and believing your own peculiar brand of propaganda, I wish you good luck.
Oh you really want to propagandizing me and you don't want to believe in my own side of views?

Where are your videos of IPOB using the said objects on your armed military that went to massacred unarmed agitators asking for referendum in south east?

Please can you backup your accusations against IPOB stoning at Buhari's military action against unarmed civilians and agitators in south east with the exact spots IPOB were throwing these said objects?

Was the palace they bombed blocking them too?
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Vivere: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jolar101:

Oh you really want to propagandizing me and you don't want to believe in my own side of views?

Where are your videos of IPOB using the said objects on your armed military that went to massacred unarmed agitators asking for referendum in south east?

Please can you backup your accusations against IPOB stoning at Buhari's military action against unarmed civilians and agitators in south east with the exact spots IPOB were throwing these said objects?

Was the palace they bombed blocking them too?
Videos?? Despite newspaper reports?? And eye witness accounts?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Videos?? Despite newspaper reports?? And eye witness accounts?
Objections: are military's lies newspaper and military's lies eye witness your evidences?

Upload the video of IPOB stoning military.

If Nigeria government arms military were not sent to massacring agitators why did they went to bombed the palace with innocent palace staff inside?
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by Probz(m): 4:03am On Oct 17, 2017
CeterisXVII:

It appears you and your friends have all been seeing Laudate in your dreams. He must have really tormented you badly. Accept my sympathy. If I run into him at the office tomorrow, I will give him your regards.

cc : Laudate, what on earth did you do to these people?? Are you haunting them or something?

I didn’t know you were so sad you had multiple alter-monikers.
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by laudate: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Hehehe..... na wetin we take resemble, nah? grin Leave dat guy, abeg. He always has a vision of me, every night. If I do not give him attention, he will faint. If I do not bless his endeavours, he cannot prosper. That is why he always seeks acknowledgement from me, on NL. His 'mumu button dey my hand.... just siddon dey look! cheesy Watch how he will start quoting me now, in a bid to get me to respond to him. I know his tactics too well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by laudate: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Dealsaround:
We've come to a point where we need to wisen up and call a spade by it's name. It's okay for individuals or groups to hold on to an ideology, but it horrendous for some folks to make a paycheck out of a people’s cry, whether justified or not. By a certain section of the country for self-aggrandizement and enrichment. This man’s and his cohorts have a modus operandi that is enshrouded with fraud.

From the use of aliases by the so called leaders like “Nnamdi” and “Powerful” instead of their real names, sole management of funding to obvious senseless flaunting of power, the follower could have been alerted of their ulterior motives. I am ashamed that he still has people who believe in him. The level of ignorance of my people. How in the world can you achieve Biafra like that!

Now, this is a guy who was instigating violence. This is a guy who was sending other people’s children to harm’s way while his family is cozying in UK. The same guy who never cared about the other 3 guys left in prison when he coned the system that he was sick. The same guy who asked his followers to burn down Nigeria if he is ever arrested. Now after all that noise, one military tank came close and he went underground. T

True leaders will speak from hide-out, but a ogboso (renegade) will not.
How did I miss this comment? shocked I hereby nominate this post, as the best post of the year! Can we have a round of applause for this guy? He nailed it!! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by CeterisXVII: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dealsaround:
We've come to a point where we need to wisen up and call a spade by it's name. It's okay for individuals or groups to hold on to an ideology, but it horrendous for some folks to make a paycheck out of a people’s cry, whether justified or not. By a certain section of the country for self-aggrandizement and enrichment. This man’s and his cohorts have a modus operandi that is enshrouded with fraud. From the use of aliases by the so called leaders like “Nnamdi” and “Powerful” instead of their real names, sole management of funding to obvious senseless flaunting of power, the follower could have been alerted of their ulterior motives. I am ashamed that he still has people who believe in him. The level of ignorance of my people. How in the world can you achieve Biafra like that!

Now, this is a guy who was instigating violence. This is a guy who was sending other people’s children to harm’s way while his family is cozying in UK. The same guy who never cared about the other 3 guys left in prison when he coned the system that he was sick. The same guy who asked his followers to burn down Nigeria if he is ever arrested. Now after all that noise, one military tank came close and he went underground. T

True leaders will speak from hide-out, but a ogboso (renegade) will not.
Please Seun should update the likes button on NL, so we can give multiple likes, to posts like this one which make too much sense! Good work, brother....
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by durangokid: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tolexander:
Theodore Orji represents Nnamdi Kanu's senatorial district, Abia Central, not Enyinnaya Abaribe representing Abia South.
. So you can see he is not nnamdi kanu's brother
Re: Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK by okomiso: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
The Igbos are the problem of Biafra,internal enemy,every where in Igbo land want to remain as slave for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari / Igbos In Canada Hold Biafra Memorial Day / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.