Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (87404 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
oh! you are still here! good! grin are going to tell me what toasted means then?
I was born here. What did your mother say?
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

I was born here. What did your mother say?
were exactly is here? my mother says ask you grin please i would appreciate if you don't mention my mother this is between me and you, i respect my mother and yours too.
grin i am sure your mother is a very polite person unlike you. thanks.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
were exactly is here? my mother says ask you grin
Tell her to call me I will remind her.she has a short memory I know.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

Tell her to call me I will remind her.she has a short memory I know.
please i would appreciate it if you don't mention my mother this is between me and you, i respect your mother and mine, i am sure your mother is a very nice and polite woman unlike you. thanks grin
but if it makes your misrable life any easy, it's okay mentioning her she wouldn't mind if it helps you sleep at night. cheesy now tell me what toasted means!
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
please i would appreciate it if you don't mention my mother this is between me and you, i respect your mother and mine, i am sure your mother is a very nice and polite woman unlike you. thanks grin
but if it makes your misrable life any easy, it's okay mentioning her she wouldn't mind if it helps you sleep at night. cheesy now tell me what toasted means!
U can't expect me to be reasonable after taking me for a fool since the start.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

U can't expect me to be reasonable after taking me for a fool since the start.
okay! as i said if it helps you sleep at night my mother says it's okay. so go ahead keep mentioning her. look! if you like my mother just say, she is single grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by awoo47: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
JoshMedia:

This man sounded like a Youth Pastor or Coordinator grin
no be my fault
Na d message dem preach last Sunday embarassed cheesy
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Madaks(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
awoo47:
She might look cheap but she's using ur glory
She's d one using u not d other way round
U shld cry for ur life sad angry

I See The Devil is really working in this generation...glories and destinies of many are destroyed due to pre-marital sex.....#A #Word is enough for the wise....

You are eager to hav sex, then get married!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Daeylar(f): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i hate when guys call ladies cheap and hoe

but they wont complain when the lady open for them

kiss kiss
Preach.

Anyone that has sex with a lady and calls her cheap is automatically cheap as well

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
Madaks:

I See The Devil is really working in this generation...glories and destinies of many are destroyed due to pre-marital sex.....#A #Word is enough for the wise....

You are eager to hav sex, then get married!!!

WORD..!
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
okay! as i said if it helps you sleep at night my mother says it's okay. so go ahead keep mentioning her. look! if you like my mother just say, she is single grin
Are u comfortable having a step father?
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by charleskl(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
Why should you even be having sex when you first visit?
Shouldn't you guys be getting to know each other more?
Have a romantic dinner, Netflix and chill (minus the sex off course grin) cook together, there's so many fun things to do sex is not the only fun thing.

Unless offcourse she's just a fu..ck buddy no girl should be fu..c.k..ing a guy on her first visit first date whatever you wanna called it.
lolz..den just pray u won't meet a sharp guy lyk me...
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

Are u comfortable having a step father?
would like to be my step father? grin

What is toasted? It's seems we are both jobless and have nothing better to do! I hope you can handle my mother she is 67 years old. grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Dafreeguy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Divay22:
The both of them are cheap.. If he had refuse her, she'll go...it takes two to tango and not one.
A guy refusing to eat free fish? not in this century miss.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by jfleece(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if a lady visits you for the first time and you no enter the place or your finger no touch something...then my bro you are a learner and you need to learn.sweet mouth would get you laid on any ladies first visit...good package,smell nice,nice house.good flow,good eye contact..and then shes all yours..by the way i do not nack on the first date and dump nah..unless shes not clean down there thats the only thing that can make me run away from any woman.her hair most especially must smell nice,body as well..then the punna most be smelling like rose or vanilla.

una too love prick and punna matter..see as una rush enter
babanla.. James Bond. Bros we don Leave am for u.. Na u get am oooooooo.. Pussy king..
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by NickMark1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Divay22:
The both of them are cheap..
If he had refuse her, she'll go...it takes two to tango and not one.
me no send ooooo......her first visit might be her last. ....so no time to waste
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by NickMark1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
her first visit might be the last one. .....so just do ur tin. .....
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by toastedbread: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:
Toastedbread what is your opinion on this

it doesn't mean she's cheap. I'm not talking badoo girls o.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Rozaytee: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
to me it's not really advicable....tho
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by johnjerome(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
solomix10:
this not a new thing miss ...it happens
modified
hahahaha FRONT PAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME
THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION O...

mtttweeew like say front page views is equivalent to money sef lik 25000views= #25000 that one for beta.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by steam74: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:

Guy stop fooling yourself no principled woman would have sex on a first on second date. That's a principled who.re my friend. Stop reasoning with your dick...use your brain.

I'm sure I use my brain more than you do. There are situations where a man and a woman are connected on a very high level. Within an hour it already seems like they've known each other for years. Under such situations they can have sex within hours and no one will feel cheated or cheap because of the mutual respect and affection shared.
If you don't understand this, then I guess you'll just have to wait for experience.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Jimi23(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2017
steam74:

I'm sure I use my brain more than you do. There are situations where a man and a woman are connected on a very high level. Within an hour it already seems like they've known each other for years. Under such situations, they can have sex within hours and no one will feel cheated or cheap because of the mutual respect and affection shared.
If you don't understand this, then I guess you'll just have to wait for experience.

Sleeping with an individual you know nothing about is dumb man. Lustful traits is not the same as heartfelt love. The first thing a dude like you will throw at the woman once there is an argument is how cheap she fell. If she falls cheaply for you, trust me she can do same for any man including your best friend.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by steam74: 7:35am On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:

Sleeping with an individual you know nothing about is dumb man. Lustful traits is not the same as heartfelt love. [b]The first thing a dude like you [/b]will throw at the woman once there is an argument is how cheap she fell. If she falls cheaply for you, trust me she can do same for any man including your best friend.

You know nothing about me. I don't see any reason to call anyone cheap no matter their character. And you still do not get my previous post. I see no need to explain further.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Jimi23(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2017
steam74:

You know nothing about me. I don't see any reason to call anyone cheap no matter their character. And you still do not get my previous post. I see no need to explain further.

AIDS is real. Stay safe. That's all I gat for you bro.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Fistop: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2017
ifex370:

she no cheap na, shey she dey sell am ni?

#word

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.