Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why I Support Cardinal Okojie's View About Adeboye Wanting To Build More Churche - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Support Cardinal Okojie's View About Adeboye Wanting To Build More Churche (463 Views)

Vatican Expels U.S. Cardinal Theodore Mccarrick For Soliciting Sex / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Cardinal Okojie's View About Adeboye Wanting To Build More Churche by chronique(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm a Christian, I attend RCCG but I support Cardinal Okojie's view on Adeboye wanting to build churches everywhere. There are more than enough churches in Nigeria and they are becoming a nuisance to people. Nigerians have some of the worst behaviors you can find in humans on earth and despite having so much churches around, it hasn't changed them. The nations that are successful today, aren't the ones with churches at every nook and cranny of the country. If I had the opportunity to rule Nigeria, I'd close down all the business centers along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, and convert them to farm lands and factories that can generate income for the nation, and employ people so they can have jobs, and turn away from crime. If churches must hold crusades on large camp grounds, let them build one that they all can share and hold programs in, from time to time. There are several churches on my street down to the bus stop and it hasn't made the environment holy. It's even in the same church(RCCG) that a minister defrauded me of money my client paid me to import a car for him from America. A so called prayer warrior. His partner in crime was also a husband to a deacon in another branch of the same RCCG. The person that came to bail him when I arrested him with the police, is also an elder in the same RCCG.

The long and short of it all is that Nigerian churches are filled with crooks as ministers. When I go to church, I go just to serve God and not because I believe in any man of God.

I'm not saying Adeboye is a thief or whatsoever. I'm just saying that he should understand that his holiness does not cover the pastors under him as some of them are crooks and the best way to curtail the spread of such, is by reducing the no of branches the church has. Nigeria today, needs other pressing things other than churches. The churches are now turning into competition and almost every church wants to have a massive camp ground with large auditoriums. We just don't need more churches. - Rio Bill$

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Cardinal Okojie's View About Adeboye Wanting To Build More Churche by kaydp: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
chronique:
I'm a Christian, I attend RCCG but I support Cardinal Okojie's view on Adeboye wanting to build churches everywhere. There are more than enough churches in Nigeria and they are becoming a nuisance to people. Nigerians have some of the worst behaviors you can find in humans on earth and despite having so much churches around, it hasn't changed them. The nations that are successful today, aren't the ones with churches at every nook and cranny of the country. If I had the opportunity to rule Nigeria, I'd close down all the business centers along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, and convert them to farm lands and factories that can generate income for the nation, and employ people so they can have jobs, and turn away from crime. If churches must hold crusades on large camp grounds, let them build one that they all can share and hold programs in, from time to time. There are several churches on my street down to the bus stop and it hasn't made the environment holy. It's even in the same church(RCCG) that a minister defrauded me of money my client paid me to import a car for him from America. A so called prayer warrior. His partner in crime was also a husband to a deacon in another branch of the same RCCG. The person that came to bail him when I arrested him with the police, is also an elder in the same RCCG.

The long and short of it all is that Nigerian churches are filled with crooks as ministers. When I go to church, I go just to serve God and not because I believe in any man of God.

I'm not saying Adeboye is a thief or whatsoever. I'm just saying that he should understand that his holiness does not cover the pastors under him as some of them are crooks and the best way to curtail the spread of such, is by reducing the no of branches the church has. Nigeria today, needs other pressing things other than churches. The churches are now turning into competition and almost every church wants to have a massive camp ground with large auditoriums. We just don't need more churches. - Rio Bill$
Well said
Re: Why I Support Cardinal Okojie's View About Adeboye Wanting To Build More Churche by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
I am a member of rccg too and I kind of agree with you.
Same thing goes for all church denominations, mosques and Islamic centers too.
Re: Why I Support Cardinal Okojie's View About Adeboye Wanting To Build More Churche by chronique(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
rafhell:
I am a member of rccg too and I kind of agree with you.
Same thing goes for all church denominations, mosques and Islamic centers too.

Exactly. All churches are towing same route.

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal To Returning To Basics, A Plea To Pulling A Curtain On Tithe Matters / Atheists... / Does religion provide a better understanding of morality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.