Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

7 Ways To Get Along Better With Your Coworkers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Ways To Get Along Better With Your Coworkers (9380 Views)

1 In 9 Says They Have Seen Coworkers Accidentally Show Sensitive Body Parts / Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary / How Can We Develop a Good Relationship With our Coworkers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Get Along Better With Your Coworkers by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2017
treat no one more or less than they treat you there. angry
Re: 7 Ways To Get Along Better With Your Coworkers by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2017
legalgoon:

Lol no matter what you do, you can't avoid it. Office politics and people hating on you at work are things you can NEVER run away from. The good news is with time, we all become good at handling office brouhaha.

Some colleagues are just too negative ..even if you avoid them they will look for a way to get to you either by setting you up,lying on you or making you look bad.. I remebef when a particular lady who doesn't get along with any one though good at her job lied on me just like that I was too surprised at that lie and she said it in midst of every one

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Get Along Better With Your Coworkers by ZeroShenanigan(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
What it require for you to be good in the eyes of all is just to be loyal. You take them as mentor, respect them, allow them to teach even if you know better than them. especially when you new there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naf Commences Training Of 450 Special Forces / Media Trust Honours 41 Of Its Staff With Promotion And Cash. / The Plight Of Nigeria Workers And The NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.