Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Please I Need Your Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Advice (631 Views)

Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Those Into Oil And Gas, I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by Decency1984(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2017
Good morning,i've been looking for admission for 8years now but they always denied me of my dream course,law and i'm already 30. Please which course can i change to that is closely related to law so that i can switch to law after my first degree....thanks in anticipation
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Decency1984(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2017
Decency1984:
Good morning,i've been looking for admission for 8years now but they always denied me of my dream course,law and i'm already 30. Please which course can i change to that is closely related to law so that i can switch to law after my first degree....thanks in anticipation
Decency1984:
Decency1984:

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Decency1984(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
I'm still waiting for your comment please
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Decency1984:
my Friend is 32 years and has just been offered admission to study library and information science. He intends to switch back to law in his 200 level.
Don'T be bothered by your age. Come to Uniben or uniuyo you will see 35 year olds are Law freshers.
However you can still study political science cos they offer some courses with law students.

(1) (Reply)

Be Free From Salary.. Earn Money In 6 Digits In Naira / Invent And Ignite Your Future,waste Your Time No More / Check UNICAL Change Of Course Form 2018 Procedures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.