Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (73306 Views)

Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Mowunmiaf: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2017
Singer, Davido has replied a follower who claimed that he Killed three of his friends who allegedly died the same way.

Recall it all started when Caroline Danjuma accused the singer of Dumping her “boyfriend”, Tagbo who she claims died in his day, 3 days later, one of his bosom friend, his official DJ, DJ Olu died, and it was discovered DJ Olu died alongside one of his friend, Chime in his car.

Now, a follower has deemed it fit to accuse the singer of killing them, an accusation we think is just wicked and barbaric.

The Follower, @kellydgreat_ said: “Drama King Davido, you’re responsible for the death of three of your friends, Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu who all died the same way within the period of 3 days. We really need serious investigation. Something is fishy about the mysterious death of 3 of your friends in less than a week. The rich always get away with murder cases in Nigeria, but this time, your Money can’t safe you. I am an insider who know the whole story. The world will know the truth”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Mowunmiaf: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nbote(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2017
Nigerians go jus dey carry other ppl mata for head like tray... Nigerians are jus waiting for any negative news about any successful person to link it to d source of their success

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by zulex880: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Epic? Really there's nothing Epic about the reply btw If dem never beat person for Instagram people no go learn how to mind their bleeping business.

"Jayz once said social media world was created for people that wouldn't even speak if they wasn't present," he wrote. "For people that was scared to approach a male/female and hold a conversation if they wanted to a number or ask to go on a date! He also said you can't speak truth on here because this is the fake people world and they gone hate you for that ...People are in love with this lifestyle more than people!"

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Neymar1095(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
Mad people and social media are like 5&6

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by donstan18: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2017
"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spreaded by fools, and accepted by idiots."

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2017
Nbote:
Nigerians go jus dey carry other ppl mata for head like tray... Nigerians are jus waiting for any negative news about any successful person to link it to d source of their success
bro 4gt abt waiting for any negative news abt succesful pple or whatever, a true davido lover tho, buh something is fishy my bro, even for his own hype man to say davido should reveal what he use them for. cmn! something is hidden. Except for tagbo's death

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2017
Why do some people always try to see others down fall @ all cost that's seriously unfair can't just tag him a killer only God knows the truth. I hope his not involved cos killing is a big sin you can't escape from especially when is the public

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by PROPUNTER(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2017
TB Joshua, Oyakhilome and Co, una no go kill me. Usher: Pastor this woman was born deaf and dumb. 5 minutes ago as you were ministering, she felt warmth all over her body. Now pastor she can hear, she can talk, Daddy it's a miracle! Pastor TB/Chris/Co: Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord!!!! AMEN!!!! Woman come forward. What is your name? Woman: My name is Edna Lois Wogu Pastor TB/Chris/Co: Where are you from? Woman: I'm from Omorku, Rivers State. Bla bla bla Now my questions are quite simple, so simple a simpleton can actually make sense out of them.

1. Who taught the woman how to shape the words and pronounce them?

2. Who taught her the language, dialect or accent she spoke?

3. She hasn't heard the instruction "come forward" before, how then does she know what it means?
Make I go do something, I dey come.

156 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Mologi(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2017
God Bless Davido!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Afrok(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2017
People go carry other people's wahala for head like gele and hold their own for hand like bagco bag cheesy...

I just want to know if the guy is the mouthpiece of the deceased families undecided.

4 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nbote(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

bro 4gt abt waiting for any negative news abt succesful pple or whatever, a true davido lover tho, buh something is fishy my bro, even for his own hype man to say davido should reveal what he use them for. cmn! something is hidden. Except for tagbo's death

And u believe all d crap?

4 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by zulex880: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

Alaye he never mentioned Davido, He actually said the top men that's the old men stop saying shits

8 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Houseofglam7(f): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2017
I come dey pity d guy sha

4 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Mowunmiaf: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2017
wicked world
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Elnino4ladies: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2017
The guy is right. Davido is a murderer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Sharplakezy(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Davido should just try to avoid drinking around with people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by stillondmatter: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2017
He should really becareful because this is just a tip of what people are thinking as far as recent unfortunate happenings around him is concerned
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2017
davido must be going through hard times..guess someone is trying to stain his and that of his dad reputation..becareful Dave. not everybody is happy about your success

24 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by muller101(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2017
Davido is scared already. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by BoyHuncho(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

You seem so sure bro..provide ur proof let the whole of nairaland see it so Davido can be prosecuted

23 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by leocollins(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Am not blaming davido for the death of his three friends,or not like am accusing him,but make we check am balance am,it kinda strange when three friends die within a group,i think something is wrong somewhere or someone is tryna tarnish davido image and that of his family..
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by twentyk(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
If im David I will just find a way to locate the guy and beat crap outta him....afterwards I'd break one of his leg or the two self....
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
What's the dude bitching about? I don't know.

The person that swallow that guy's brain must be a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Franco2017(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

17 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by KKKWHITE(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tagbo died as a result of excess consumption of alcohol davido has a bad luck

1 Like

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Dollarship(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
God bless you lol grin cheesy
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by emmabest2000(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Some Nairalanders needed baby pacifier!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by kay29000(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
I ain't a fan or supporting Davido in any way, but all these accusations that he used his friend for juju are just baseless. All these people saying trash are low lives, failures in life angry at the fact that the kid is so rich and they are failures.

5 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Ginaz(f): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Davido God be with you this trying times. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by goldbergg: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
And u my dear, issa big fool

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo / Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.