Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price (1956 Views)

*sold sold sold*BUY YOUR CLEAN And Neat Outlander*mitsubishi* / 2000 Peugeot 504 Salon For Sale / Tokunbo Mazda 626 (booth) Salon For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by niggaman(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
A Mitsubishi Sigma salon for sale
The car is in a very good condition. the interior and exterior
Its manual drive, the engine is in good condition and was just serviced
I still cruise with the car, inspite of having bought another car.

Anybody interested should contact me on Piro - 07055860615\
Please only interested people should call
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by tedanne: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
lets see some pics of both interior,xteriors and engine not forgeting price and location
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by niggaman(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2010
The price is 400k. Its in a very good condition. i stay around Yaba side

Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by tedanne: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2010
isnt this the same car that is being posted for sale by kiki2000 on 16/01/2010 going for 350,000 then but now at 320,000 and having gear and a/c problems?how come niggaman is also advertising the same car for 400 and saying that the car has no issues and that he drives it around.
can u pls explain or am i missing out something ? shocked.is kiki2000 and niggaman one and same person?
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by niggaman(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2010
the car is mine, kiki2000 is an agent of mine, did not even know she was using this medium to advertise the car, my brother their is no scam here and pls dont try to make an issue of this. Concerning the problem u said the car, its true but u dont expect me to start advertising that as well, which is why i said we can discuss and left my phone number. And my friend i still drive the car around to keep the engine in good shape inspite of the fact that i have another car that use now. So if u are still interested u can still talk to myself or kiki2000, she is a close relation. Thanks
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by niggaman(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
more pics

Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by tedanne: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
its nice you are putting the records straight as pa the ownership and identity of both persons.on this platform,its no news that people tell fellow NL whatever problem(s) that the displayed cars have so that intrested buyers will know and bargain having the problem(s) the car has in mind.for this,i give kudos to ur agent/close friend kiki2000.the phone number,i guess is for further one on one talk so as to strick a better deal.anyway sha,no wahala.i wish u good sale with ur car.
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by niggaman(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2010
STILL AVAILABLE
@ TEDANNE, THKS FOR THE VOTE OF TRUST
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by niggaman(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2010
more pics

Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by niggaman(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2010
the car is still available
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by niggaman(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2010
now N380,000. And still available
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon For Sale At Give-away Price by niggaman(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2010
forum, the car is still available

(1) (Reply)

2004 Peugeot 406 (Tokunbo) @ N900k / 1999 Tokunbo Land Rover Jeep / I Need Jeep Of N1.4million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.