Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims (1717 Views)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter / Sss Invaded Bbc And Cnn Offices In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by detopshot(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2010
A Radio Nigeria and CNN reporter were attacked during the massĀ  burial of jos crisis victims. the radio nigeria reporter was beaten almost to the point of death before being rescued by security officials. the report says they were mistaken for aljazera reporters who, they said, have not been fare in covering the crisis. This was just reported by radio nigeria. for God's sake, what is happening in plateau state?
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by naijaswag1: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2010
Why do you like peddling fake news.It was the muslim reporter that was attacked.Why did Radio Nigeria send a muslim reporter to an area that have been scavenged by some Jihadists? The CNN guy was reporting the news and nothing happen to him.I just saw it on CNN around 12 noon.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by otokx(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
Interesting.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by maboola: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
Radio Nigeria lies a lot, they are deceive a lot
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by ElRazur: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
Nigeria. God's favourite toilet when he is having cholera. grin
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by edoyad(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
^ Are you trying say we're God's stool ? grin
@, Welcome development.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
detopshot:

A Radio Nigeria and CNN reporter were attacked during the massĀ  burial of jos crisis victims. the radio nigeria reporter was beaten almost to the point of death before being rescued by security officials. the report says they were mistaken for aljazera reporters who, they said, have not been fare in covering the crisis. This was just reported by radio nigeria. for God's sake, what is happening in plateau state?
source please!!! grin
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by Demdem(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
ElRazur:

I honestly did not find that funny guy angry but ehh ur opinion is respected.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
Source of news please
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by maddock(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
I also saw it on CNN, it was a muslim reporter that was lynch and not a CNN reporter. The question is WHAT DA HECK IS THE guy doing there when emotions are so high about the destardly acts perpeterated by his muslim brothers. na so some people dey sabi find trouble.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2010
maddock:

I also saw it on CNN, it was a muslim reporter that was lynch and not a CNN reporter. The question is WHAT DA HECK IS THE guy doing there when emotions are so high about the destardly acts perpeterated by his muslim brothers. na so some people dey sabi find trouble.

Do u have a clue of what it means to be a news reporter?
He was only doing his job.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by maddock(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Do you also have a clue what it means to be mobbed to death by an angry mob. Its only reasonable for a neutral person to be sent to cover the story especially with the incidence being very fresh and emotions are still very high. For an idenfiable muslim going to cover the story does not show bravery but foolishness.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by Fhemmmy: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2010
maddock:

Do you also have a clue what it means to be mobbed to death by an angry mob. Its only reasonable for a neutral person to be sent to cover the story especially with the incidence being very fresh and emotions are still very high. For an idenfiable muslim going to cover the story does not show bravery but foolishness.

Yes i do understand, but 2 wrongs dont make a right
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2010
"ELRazur-I get ur joke.But mehn, God no fit get Cholera o grin cheesy
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by RichyBlacK(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2010
ElRazur:

This implies that God is causing Nigeria's problems, or that He doesn't care about Nigeria. No?

Nigeria's problems are caused by Nigerians.

God is in Haiti, Chile and Turkey saving children from the ravages of earthquake.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2010
RichyBlacK:

This implies that God is causing Nigeria's problems, or that He doesn't care about Nigeria. No?

Nigeria's problems are caused by Nigerians.

God is in Haiti, Chile and Turkey saving children from the ravages of earthquake.

Lol . . .God is everywhere.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by RichyBlacK(m): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . .God is everywhere.

Really? Hmmm, anyway let us continue to pray.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by edoyad(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2010
My J town people are angry and seeking blood, let them cool down before they do something irrational.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by lannre(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2010
Fhemmmy:

The ethics of Journalism does not include stupidity. The crisis is related to Religion/Tribal issue. so there should be a level of professionalism. A dead journalist will not report .
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by Abagworo(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2010
both these christian and moslem fanatics should be called to order or better still carved out of nigeria.if i am made president,i would go the japanese,russian and chinese way to abolish all foreign religions from nigeria.people should understand that religion is fake.circularism should be encouraged
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by edoyad(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2010
Actually It's called Secularism, but even that is too late for hausa man, He's IQ is too low to believe There's no god.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by EzeUche(m): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2010
It is true, CNN Christian Purefoy was reporting from the burial sight. And the crowd tried to kill the Muslim Reporter right on international tv.
Re: Radio Nigeria And Cnn Reporter Attacked During Burial Of Jos Crisis Victims by detopshot(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2010
naija_swag:

Why do you like peddling fake news.It was the muslim reporter that was attacked.Why did Radio Nigeria send a muslim reporter to an area that have been scavenged by some Jihadists? The CNN guy was reporting the news and nothing happen to him.I just saw it on CNN around 12 noon.
why do you like posting a reply BEFORE YOU READ PEOPLE'S POSTS? i said IT WAS JUST REPORTED BY RADIO NIGERIA at 4.00pm.
~Bluetooth:

source please!!! grin
~Bluetooth:

source please!!! grin
pls read my post again CAREFULLY.

Fhemmmy:

Source of news please
source: RADIO NIGERIA-UPLIFTING THE PEOPLE, AND UNITING THE NATION! lol. phemmy how you dey?

(1) (Reply)

Ex Governor Senator Ahmed Sanni Yerima Arrested Over The 13 Yrs Girl Marrige / General Buhari Greatest Leader Nigeria Has Had In Modern Times / Lagos Engages 750 Volunteer Teachers For Technical Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.