Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70072 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by riversman: 1:59am On Mar 10, 2010
didnt i SAID it cheesy, And who broke the NEWS? The same Encomium that u all claim are a bunch of LIARS, aha!!!

my AUNT will never lie she gat that good goood, aoouuuuoooo grin

I have some more TEA to spill later tonite, kinda juiceeey stuff too grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 2:10am On Mar 10, 2010
genny just fell from my hand

big tyme!!

i used to respect her loads!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by riversman: 2:17am On Mar 10, 2010
dont cry ova spilled milk abeg, ALWAYS been a HOE-BAG, heheheheheh, u shulda seen her in LA during the IJE production, hiss!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 2:32am On Mar 10, 2010
yea

im beginin to see now

for one that used to date IB

she has dropped real low dwn the scale!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 10, 2010
Making a new thread:

"Why do beautiful women date ugly men?"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by riversman: 3:17am On Mar 10, 2010
anotha thread - "why do foolish men like FL Gators ruin for all otha handsome men like RIVERSMAN[i][/i]", grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 10, 2010
riversman:

anotha thread - "why do foolish men like FL Gators ruin for all otha handsome men like RIVERSMAN[i][/i]", grin grin
I doubt anybody would be able to understand that thread tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by riversman: 3:19am On Mar 10, 2010
hahahhahahaha, on beds, set ur pillow!! SLEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by shilling(f): 4:13am On Mar 10, 2010
We're not even sure the article is true . . . I seriously hope it isn't.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2010
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2010
^^^
I don't even believe that link. most people just copy and pastes things to their own website that they've heard elsewhere.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by nellaluv(f): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2010
That site kennynaija na copy and paste website grin grin grin , copy copy tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2010
I am truly and honestly disappointed in genny

Wait a minute what i'm i saying? the gurl has got a talent which is, dating losers, so im not surprised
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by parislomo(f): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2010
I'd insist this is just media! It's soooooo not true. . . Both of them are good SEPARATELY but together??!! hahahahaa!! Ha, nobody should even believe this. . . YET!!
Coming from D'banj. . . makes it hilarious! **takes a deep breath**
Just waiting to hear if it's true or not from Genny before I give my blessings. Finnis
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2010
What has your blessings got to do?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by faozidion: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED IN GENE IF THIS IS TRUE!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
she would be better off having an affair with with Majid Michel (as the rumor was flying) even though he is a married man, than that SH** CALLED D'BANJ!!
shouldn't she have learned the first time?
rukky sanda? mercy johnson? ini edo? and all the countless other girls that he has just breezed through?
the guy is a koko master for crying out loud.

[color=#770077]Shooo! Nawa ooo. All these girls? Dbanj, na really Koko Master, soom na OMOSEXY he go go for. Blatant Womaniser! lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by faozidion: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2010
Shooo! Nawa ooo. All these girls? Dbanj, na really Koko Master, soom na OMOSEXY he go go for. Blatant Womaniser!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2010
@Sjeezy8

How dare you? Am I mad because I gave my opinion on the issue. Its not your fault, na NL dey cause am.
You must be on cheap drugs.

Who is Dbanj that he can't date Funke Akindele, mind you, that is his level. Razz, noisy young man like him
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by parislomo(f): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
aysometin:

What has your blessings got to do?

So much my dear. So much. . . cool wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
i just pray it lasts, celebrity love fades easily
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sammytb(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2010
The one and only kokomaster himself,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by igboboy1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
una dey fight over people wey their bank accountant don settle, very jobless people

D'banj na u be Igwe, NO LONG THING
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ebioloye1: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
pls some body should advise d,bang that genevieve is too old for him pls
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by NobiGod: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
Atleast he's better than Tuface that keeps getting girls pregnant.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by switch360(f): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
for real?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
Seriously of all the men around. . .Dbanj?   undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by joobreel(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
hey, what makes Gene better than Dbanj. she is just a lady like any other. we shd understand that even if she has dated the mighty ones, there is always a time when a woman wants to settle down. guess she has made her choice in the kokomaster who happens to be one of the most eligible bachelors on the face of naija ryt now.
dbanj has got money, swagger and some goodwill. an artiste of his status shd av impregnated all naija chics but he chose not to.
either gene hooks kokomaster of kokomaster hooks gene, i dont care. all that matter is that they av decided to be together and all haters can go to hell.
Gene and Kokomaster, ALL THE BEST
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by vanda1(f): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2010
dbanj should b carefull. gen has swarm bigger seas.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by smooooooth: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
i will make a comment in 6 months.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by SeXyBoNE: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
I hope this is not true

Gene no go fit do that knd thing sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by vanda1(f): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
i really think they are gud together.what kids will they churn out undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Drunk: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hey, what is that song again? ***Ok, Love is Blind, it takes over your mind, bla bla***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.