Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,800 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70051 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by doyin13(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2010
Mehn , .i never see so much hypocrisy for my life.

NO WOMAN WEY DON POST FOR HERE FIT SAY NO TO D'BANJ O.

Dey come here just dey run their mouth.

shior
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by favouredjb(f): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2010
Meldrick:

what's your crazy basis of comparison. Because Tuface doesn't allow his ladies to commit murder by flushing the babies through D & C or abortion. Do u know how many abortions are commited by these randy celebrities and even ladies that are not celebrities. Ah Ah you know now. Abeg free the guy. We are talking D'banj and Genevieve here.

Which yeye class does Gene have?Is it by prostituting with Atiku, politicians and married men. She should increase her offering and go for thanksgiving that a young and rich bachelor like D' banj has and eye on her. Gene wey don old with a kid for that matter. hisssssssssss

@Meldrick,u make a lot of sense,took d words rite out of my mouth
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
genevieve cant even stand dbanj interms of level, common dbanj is in a higher level, genny still day iweka onitsha,aba,alaba market road ojare
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nakele(f): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2010
I like Dbanj, but am equally dissapointed in Gene, How could she go out with this "all over the place" guy? Am not too happy ooo. Geny pls put a stop to this relationship . We your fans can feel that the Dbanj guy is not good for ya. Take someone else, someone who is not even in the entertainment industry, then you will be safe, Gal seriously think about what we have said here.

D'banj is out to ruin your future,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2010
omar22:

AMAKA What is your problem? not everyone here licks the floor Geneveive walks on or kisses her ARSEnal, as long as I've known you, you have defended Genevieve with everything and your ready to knock everything that anyone says about her,  first it was Van whatever his name is (the Ghanaian actor) now its Dbanj!!!

for your information your Gene doesnt thrill us, if you think shes a good actress well we dont! if you feel that shes beautiful well the I think the girl next door is prettier,
YESSSSS!!! and you still didn't answer my question.
who is the one here blabbing to the media for a publicity stunt?? it's genevieve, right? the one being quoted in this article? genvieve or your precious koko master? undecided
first it was what about Van Vicker? oh! you're talking about the time when genny said he couldn't act, right?
genny didn't have to say it, WE ALL KNOW THAT!!! im just simply agreeing with her statement.
so that is irrelevant.
what else? hmmmm. . .
all over genny's threads still sipping that anti-genvieve juice. lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nakele(f): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2010
By the way , Some one said who is more popular than the other, WTF
Whos this Dbanj?
I never new he existed till last year's Big Brother Africa show.
I have known Genny for over many years now, so to answer your question, I say Genny is more famous than ur debaj
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by efeglo(f): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2010
e get somethings way i no de like to put mouth, but i go put mouth for this 1, se d thing go lead to marraige? i want make my angel get marry soon o, she is my role model, i like her so much, and anyone wey de close to her tell ma say, na marriage me i want. God will make it happen, abeg she needs her prayers.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ucnduka(f): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
so why are u guys killing urselves here instead of getting for another celrebrity break-up. anyway all the best to them Gene-Koko- Dbanj
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
I like Dbanj, but am equally dissapointed in Gene, How could she go out with this "all over the place" guy?

Were you happy when she banged Atiku?

YESSSSS!!! and you still didn't answer my question.
who is the one here blabbing to the media for a publicity stunt?? it's genevieve, right? the one being quoted in this article? genvieve or your precious koko master?
first it was what about Van Vicker? oh! you're talking about the time when genny said he couldn't act, right?
genny didn't have to say it, WE ALL KNOW THAT!!! im just simply agreeing with her statement.
so that is irrelevant.
what else? hmmmm. . .
all over genny's threads still sipping that anti-genvieve juice. lol

I said Oprah use Gene as a publicity stunt and the gullible ones lapped it up like a puppy, Oprah looked like the second coming! to some Nigerians, Anti-Jenny Are you serious, I don’t watch her films or home movies I cant stand them, she cant act in m own opinion; she doesn’t fit into Z-Class celebrity status? Everyone going oh ah because she is dating Dbanj… so what they say if she was dating Kanu?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nakele(f): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ Omar 22, I do not know who "Atiku" is, so I ca not answer your question.

Thank you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by deltalife(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2010
See, even if these fellows get married today I assure you that they will still brake-up not even legal devorce but brake-up.
Its not a cause but the reality. D-Banj is too small to manage GENE, and the GENE lI Know would not want that lickle Banj
Give her Orders no matter how much love.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2010

If Gene could sleep with this man called

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (Turakin Adamawa), GCON (born 25 November 1946) was the Vice-President of Nigeria[1] from 1999 to 2007. He is a native of Adamawa State and was an influential member of the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP) until 2006 when he switched affiliation to the Action Congress party.

The she should say hail Mary for the rest of her life for getting Dbanj

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2010
omar22:

I said Oprah use Gene as a publicity stunt and the gullible ones lapped it up like a puppy, Oprah looked like the second coming! to some Nigerians, Anti-Jenny Are you serious, I don’t watch her films or home movies I cant stand them, she cant act in m own opinion; she doesn’t fit into Z-Class celebrity status? Everyone going oh ah because she is dating Dbanj… so what they say if she was dating Kanu?
lol PUH-LEASE!
you said about 6 pages back that genny would need to be doing THIS (this as in dating d'banj) to up her career.
did you not?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410568.96.html#msg5664093
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2010
doyin13:

Mehn , .i never see so much hypocrisy for my life.

NO WOMAN WEY DON POST FOR HERE FIT SAY NO TO D'BANJ O.

Dey come here just dey run their mouth.

shior

I now promise you

i wont touch dbanj or any of the mohits crew with a 10ft pole!

money cannot buy class!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2010
lol PUH-LEASE!
you said about 6 pages back that genny would need to be doing THIS (this as in dating d'banj) to up her career.
did you not?

OH yeah,  People (Celeb) do outrageous things when their career is taking a nose dive, its not rocket science,   Dbanj doesnt need Gene to enhance his career, but Jenny!!! ha she could date Shabbah Rank just to push her up the corporate ladder!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2010
D Banj messed up on this. Unless na just normal runz.

This is an "after one" (Baby momma) to a faceless baby daddy who didnt see any biggie dating Atiku (With 3 wives) There fore a typical Aristo girl.

DBanj can surely do better than this. Even on NL there are girls who are neither "After one" nor Aristos which he can choose from
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2010
All these yannings una dey yan back and forth eh, una go surprise wen Gen go yan her own statement sayin;

"Suddenly d'banj started stalking me"
"All this time he's bugging me"
"And all this happened suddenly"
"grin'banj go, i no like your tori"
"Suddenly eh eh suddenly.okpari!"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 12:54am On Mar 13, 2010
omar22:

OH yeah,  People (Celeb) do outrageous things when their career is taking a nose dive, its not rocket science,   Dbanj doesnt need Gene to enhance his career, but Jenny!!! ha she could date Shabbah Rank just to push her up the corporate ladder!!!
again, you avoided my statement.
[size=15pt]IS GENEVIEVE THE ONE BEING QUOTED HERE RUNNING HER MOUTH IN THIS ARTICLE ABOUT HOW SHE IS DATING D'BANJ? OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND?[/size]
maybe if it were genevieve speaking, you JUST MIGHT be able to pull that lousy theory off.
if they like each other, wetin be your own?
more anti-genny juice?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by shilling(f): 2:59am On Mar 13, 2010
^ ^ ^
Exactly!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by abiabi1: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2010
@ nellaluv,

I concur.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2010
again, you avoided my statement.
IS GENEVIEVE THE ONE BEING QUOTED HERE RUNNING HER MOUTH IN THIS ARTICLE ABOUT HOW SHE IS DATING D'BANJ? OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND?
maybe if it were genevieve speaking, you JUST MIGHT be able to pull that lousy theory off.
if they like each other, wetin be your own?
more anti-genny juice?

You need to calm your skin down, its only a forum, or else you would start loosing hair!!!

Or is she your sister?

Either way going from (Aristo father) Atiku to (town boy)Dbanj is an impressive move
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by parislomo(f): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2010
Nakele:

Thank you

shocked shocked shocked
Please humour me, what planet are you from
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2010
omar22:

You need to calm your skin down,  its only a forum,  or else you would start loosing hair!!!

Or is she your sister?

[s]Either way going from (Aristo father) Atiku to (town boy)Dbanj is an impressive move[/s]

DAMN!!! i thought you would come better than that.
and no I'm not loosing my hair, why do people steadily get that impression?
I'm simply typing my reply to you, believe it or not.
yawn. . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2010
Amaka calm down, the way you are going about this, you are going to end up with a heart attack, is she your sister like smone asked? people must not agree with you, no matter how much or how far you wanna cover up for genny, she is classless, infact i blame dbanj for even dating her, he deserves better.There is seriously no difference between you and naliakar

dayokanu:

D Banj messed up on this. Unless na just normal runz.

This is an "after one" (Baby momma) to a faceless baby daddy who didnt see any biggie dating Atiku (With 3 wives) There fore a typical Aristo girl.

DBanj can surely do better than this. Even on NL there are girls who are neither "After one" nor Aristos which he can choose from

Only that? wat about the anambra senator she dated?the mans second wife almost had her head for lunch,why did you think she ran off to ghana?

Shes just a useless biatch,seriously
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by lysaa(f): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2010
LOL say 'go' to our latest E-couple. . D'Banvieve.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by emmydee(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2010
thats a good one. like he said,'pray 4 them'
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2010
@jenny
i am calm, whats up with this "calm down" thing. im perfectly fine.
that's not even what i was getting at. if i really was "causing myself a heart attack my sticking up for genny" i would have been fighting half the people, this whole thread.
the only problem i had with him is that he keeps saying she did this for a publicity stunt when she isn't even the one here blabbing and "Bragging" about how she is dating so and so.
maybe he is the one bragging, no? 
and don't even compare me with naliakar cause I'm not on his level. i don't go around making silly threads and saying how she should run for political office.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sjeezy8: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2010
^^^ so we're typing pages on gen and dbanj
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2010
^^^ can i help you?  undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sjeezy8: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2010
^ so im butting huh? are you still writing essays on Gen and dbanj? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2010
uhhhh. . . hello?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2010
For all I know, Gene has never made her private life a topic of the papers so all this one wey una dey talk na hearsay.

As for me, this news na proper pure water. . .cheap talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.