Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. (4508 Views)

Vacancy!!! Become A Gokada Pilot / Become A Data Bundles Dealer And Start Making Good Money / Become A Data Bundles Dealer And Start Making Good Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by spill(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm interested.
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by peppo4live: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
email: olagundoyeakin@gmail.com
waiting the the link. thanks
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by enekwesylvia: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
enekwesylvia@gmail.com .sir here is my email
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by altercall: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Efesamuel27@gmail.com. Pls send me the link. Thanks.
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by chalsixtus(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
charles.nsikan10@gmail.com pls send thanks
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by laz0068(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2017
Am equally interested, (okpelaz@gmail.com) pls send me the form
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Virgohills(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Thanks for Asking. We are still accepting applications for the next one week, once we are done and reached the number of application we can commence with, an email with all the instructions will be sent to every applicant.
MummyIMadeIt:
Have filled and submitted the form, my question now is what next?
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2017
brightmexy@gmail.com
pls send me the link
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Gabson91(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Gabrielanyanwu91@gmail.com, this is mine boss
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Virgohills(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2017
sent
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Profandie(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2017
Virgohills:
Wouldn't`t you like to become an online instructor in your subject? The beauty of it is that you would be working from the comfort of your home; in your spare time and earning Good Money.
Pick from any subject area where you can teach students, then prepare your lesson notes upload them online for students to browse through,the more students subscribed to your course the more you earn.

Send an email also to: office@ema.ng for further directives.
When you send an email, the application form will be forwarded to you.
Hello,
I have filled the form more than once already.
Should I fill it again?
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Virgohills(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Read again for updates
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Virgohills(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2017
No, I already have your detail
Profandie:

Hello,
I have filled the form more than once already.
Should I fill it again?
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by mydeporch(f): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Olaoyeolamide@gmail.com

Let me give it a try.
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by guru03(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Am also intrested sjdodo2003@yahoo.com
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Getting my cousin on this
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Virgohills(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
You will be notified either YES or NO
Foxyn:
after filling the form and getting the mail response of what i filled. How do I know if I'm qualified for the job?
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Virgohills(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
You are welcome, It will be great to have you as a tutor
Foxyn:
thanks sir. I'm waiting
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Brownish24(f): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please send me d link.abimbolachristiana@gmail.com. thanks
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Profandie(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Virgohills:
No, I already have your detail
OK. The reason why I asked is because I have received the mail to fill the form like 3 times now lol.
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Virgohills(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Just ignore, if you have filled it, what is your email?
Profandie:

OK. The reason why I asked is because I have received the mail to fill the form like 3 times now lol.
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Profandie(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Virgohills:
Just ignore, if you have filled it, what is your email?
My email is andrewotike@gmail.com
And my name is OTIKE ANDREW CHINONSO (also in the CV)
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Virgohills(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Your appplication came in twice already. It is okay, i will sort it accordingly
Profandie:

My email is andrewotike@gmail.com
And my name is OTIKE ANDREW CHINONSO (also in the CV)
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Profandie(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Virgohills:
Your appplication came in twice already. It is okay, i will sort it accordingly
Okay
Regards
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by AdesuyiVictor: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hello op I am interested,here is my email (adesuyi081@gmail.com). Thanks
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by deliman07(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
I am interested. deliman07@gmail.com
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Bibianies: 4:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Hello, I am interested, my email is aniefiokb58@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by victorlekan(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2017
I am interested sir. Send the form to viclaregroups@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. by Sabay02(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Interested, this my email: sabay02@gmail.com.
Kind regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program - Engineering / Career Opportunities In Intercontinental Capital Markets Limited / ACCESS Bank 2013 Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.