Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

What Do You Think About Nicki Minaj And Nas Dating? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think About Nicki Minaj And Nas Dating? (387 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Nas X – Holiday / Ariana Grande Ft Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming Mp3 Download / Download Hiphop Interface Mix Ft. Jay-z, Migos, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Nicki Minaj And Nas Dating? by kay29000(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2017
It was just a rumor, but it is clear that Nas and Nicki Minaj are dating. As someone that has followed Nas's career from back in the 90s, i think it is a bad move. Come on nas! Nicki just broke up with Meek Mill. Meek looks up to Nas in Hip Hop, but Nas is dating his ex.

I just felt Nas could do better. But then, i heard the rumor that is all for publicity, to help Nas gain popularity with the younger generation, and help Nicki get some credibility after Remy Ma bodied her with that Shether diss song.

Yesterday I asked a female friend of mine (19 years old) if she knew who Nas is, she said No. If Jay Z could not even sell platinum with his latest album, i think i will give Nas a pass for fake dating Nicki Minaj.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yorubas Fighting Over Davido And Wizkid? / Http://daddy9ja..com/2017/11/empy-barbra-no-get-parts-prod-vic.html / New Flute Sensation Gerald Caught Blending With Old Tarlent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.