Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! (1646 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kamarra(f): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Hello wonderful people,

My head has been aching since last week cos I can't seem to come up with a good business to do as a single lady.

I love hairstyling but I don't know how good it is considering the saturated market embarassed

Some friends say a trendy provision store or laundry service ( which hand I wanna use wash) embarassed lol!

So pls anyone help me biko!
With a budget of 700k and I stay in Lagos but open to move to ABJ or PH cool

Thank you.
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by Keeppushing: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Sister do you have the 700k at hand or you want someone to borrow you? You post is kinda unclear.
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by omotola224(f): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hi dear, have u thought about sales of frozen foods but it requires electricity.
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by dquest(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
kamarra:
Hello wonderful people,

My head has been aching since last week cos I can't seem to come up with a good business to do as a single lady.

I love hairstyling but I don't know how good it is considering the saturated market embarassed

Some friends say a trendy provision store or laundry service ( which hand I wanna use wash) embarassed lol!

Thank you.

If you're willing to move to ph, we can partner in a Concierge/errand service, I'm currently working on.
Email me if your interested
osimakeno@yahoo.com
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kamarra(f): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Keeppushing:
Sister do you have the 700k at hand or you want someone to borrow you? You post is kinda unclear.

No brother, I need you to borrow me business ideas smiley
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kamarra(f): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
omotola224:
Hi dear, have u thought about sales of frozen foods but it requires electricity.

Hmmm, uhmm where are my getting it from?
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kamarra(f): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
dquest:

If you're willing to move to ph, we can partner in a Concierge/errand service, I'm currently working on.
Email me if your interested
osimakeno@yahoo.com

Can you explain better?
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by Fxmanager(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
kamarra:
Hello wonderful people,

Thank you.

We are here for you. Your #700,000 can currently give you an average of #35,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #364,044 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #364,044 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #700,000 will grow to more #7,280,889+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #700,000 to #7,280,889+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #700,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #7,280,889. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #700,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #7,280,889
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #7,280,889
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #7,280,889. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #700,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #700,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #700,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#700,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #7,280,889
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #700,000 to over #7,280,889 in 4years (48 months). You will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #364,044 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by Bunk20: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
I would suggest laundry service, if u want or wish we could go into partnership have d space shop and labour. Could send you my email for further talks but that is if u r intrested. Thanks
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by Keeppushing: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
kamarra:

No brother, I need you to borrow me business ideas smiley

Oh! okies, why not see if you can venture into women accessories; weaves, lingerie, etc
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by IamOlusa(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
kamarra:

Hmmm, uhmm where are my getting it from?
You can buy directly at Seme Republic Or Cajaf, but it's very risky as you have to stay awake at night to monitor your goods. Often, your goods can me seize by custom officer.
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kamarra(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
IamOlusa:

You can buy directly at Seme Republic Or Cajaf, but it's very risky as you have to stay awake at night to monitor your goods. Often, your goods can me seize by custom officer.

Tut as much!
lipsrsealed
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kamarra(f): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Keeppushing:

Oh! okies, why not see if you can venture into women accessories; weaves, lingerie, etc

Hmmm
Ok, thanks
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kamarra(f): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bunk20:
I would suggest laundry service, if u want or wish we could go into partnership have d space shop and labour. Could send you my email for further talks but that is if u r intrested. Thanks
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by Webleonaides(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sometimes i laugh whenever people keep asking for business ideas. its all around you, business ideas spring up whenever there is a problem and then you provide the solution. my dear sister there is no rush, relax you will find your niche!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kamarra(f): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Webleonaides:
Sometimes i laugh whenever people keep asking for business ideas. its all around you, business ideas spring up whenever there is a problem and then you provide the solution. my dear sister there is no rush, relax you will find your niche!

Thanks dear brother, as my bro can you help me identify a niche smiley I'm overwhelmed!

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by danthamccoy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Webleonaides:
This is a cliche. I've seen lots of people start up businesses from ideas they got on here. There are lots of problems you can provide a solution to around you that are either not viable as good businesses or are saturated with other problem solvers.
Absolutely nothing wrong with asking for ideas as it can open you up to things you would probably never consider on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kamarra(f): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
danthamccoy:

This is a cliche. I've seen lots of people start up businesses from ideas they got on here. There are lots of problems you can provide a solution to around you that are either not viable as good businesses or are saturated with other problem solvers.
Absolutely nothing wrong with asking for ideas as it can open you up to things you would probably never consider on your own.

I absolutely agree kiss
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by borntosuccess(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
u can start up a beverage or acholic drinks distribution market...u can also set up a agro products store where u sell products sourced from d northern part of d country....u can also set up an online fashion store where u can sell all flashy tins women love,bags cloths e.t.c....

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by Ambassador1991(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2017
kamarra:
Hello wonderful people,

Thank you.

Why don't you go into 3 in 1 business of restaurant, bar and pastries? It is a viable business and people must eat and drink no matter how bad the economy is. Even if you can't cook, you can get professional cooks while you serve as the MD/CEO. Since you reside in Lagos, it is going to be a big breakthrough for you. Look to partner and work with you. Do ask questions if you have any: 08126737648.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kamarra(f): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Ambassador1991:

Why don't you go into 3 in 1 business of restaurant, bar and pastries? It is a viable business and people must eat and drink no matter how bad the economy is. Even if you can't cook, you can get professional cooks while you serve as the MD/CEO. Since you reside in Lagos, it is going to be a big breakthrough for you. Look to partner and work with you. Do ask questions if you have any: 08126737648.
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kingthreat(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2017
omotola224:

I heard frozen foods are usually preserved with chemicals used for embalment of corpses shocked
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by migeoart(f): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2017
New arrivals!if you are interested in bulk purchase// reselling of heel court shoes,sandals and slippers! Send your request to the contact displayed below

> We have quality and fast selling shoes
>Very low minimum quantity
>Very affordable prices

To place order,view pictures and other form of enquiries

contact us
>Bbm pin: D865B670
>Call only: 08065784139
>WhatsApp :07087244361
>Instagram : Phils_collectible
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by Kennyprince: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why not go to Benue state and buy yams to resell in Lagos or pH......get a tuber of yam in Benue @200 or 300 and sell in Lagos or pH @ 800!

The season is here already

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by ayoncox: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your 700k can become 7 million Naira and more in the next one year I will not collect a dime from you neither will I tell you to pay me until you have follow the procedures I will give you and you have succeded. I will coach you on starting a viable service business without spending much. Call me on 08089456258
Re: Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! by kamarra(f): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
ayoncox:
Your 700k can become 7 million Naira and more in the next one year I will not collect a dime from you neither will I tell you to pay me until you have follow the procedures I will give you and you have succeded. I will coach you on starting a viable service business without spending much. Call me on 08089456258

What business is that

(1) (Reply)

Join Recharge And Get Paid Network / Top Grade Industrial Chemicals / Mtn Sme Data Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.