Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) (33932 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by AmicableEd: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evangelist Mike Bamiloye and his wife, Gloria have been joyfully married for 29 years now!

To mark the 29th anniversary which held on the 8th of October 2017, they (alongside their three kids) were thrown a surprise party by a Church.

Gushing about it, Mike said:

Our 29th Wedding Anniversary was Sunday, October 8th, 2017. For three full weeks preceding this time, we had worked strenuously and laboriously on film locations of two full length movies, having a very little time to sleep. So, the film shooting rounded off three days before the Anniversary Day.

We did not plan the Anniversary, but previously, different people have been cutting cakes for us at various places. At the 7th National Conference of NACEDRAM, a Conference that came up in-between the film locations, A cake was cut in honor of the Anniversary.

Another church where we visited briefly, and ministered during the film location brought out a large cake for series of photographs for the Anniversary which was just in few days time. In all, we had cut about three different cakes ahead of the Anniversary date.

This had been amazing us, that the Lord put our Wedding Anniversary in the heart of people to celebrate for us.

However, when a Church sent a message to us that they would hold a big event for the Wedding Anniversary, we never thought it to be what we saw.

The whole congregation became involved in the series of activities on Saturday, October 7th, the Anniversary Eve. They did a lot of sporting event, ranging from children, to youth and teenagers and adults.....to Celebrate the Anniversary!

They organised Quizes, Drama Clips, Tug-of-War, Sack race, egg race, among the children and the youths....to Celebrate the Wedding Anniversary! We all wore sport wares and there was prayers at the end of the event....to Celebrate the 29th Wedding Anniversary.

Then, on the Anniversary Day, we were baffled. They made the Sunday morning service the Anniversary Thanksgiving, where there was worships, praises, and very inspiring Message on Marriage and Family by the Host Pastor, after a shorter version of the Mount Zion movie: "Story of My Life" was shown.

Then, the Reception was something else. A large Cake, they invited many ministers in the city. There was a short movie acted for Mike and Gloria on how they met and married. Then, there was series of pictures with the large cake.

We spent nothing on all these. We were clothed and fed. We spent absolutely nothing on the entire Wedding Anniversary. From our uniformed suits to the Anniversary dresses of my wife and daughter. The large cake, the foods and drinks, the huge receptions and accommodation,....We Spent Nothing...on our own....Absolutely Nothing!

See more photos
http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/10/loved-ones-throw-mike-and-gloria.html
cc @lalasticalala

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Amazing couple. Great role models.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by OliliGp: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by AmicableEd: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
so true!

amazinggrace7:
Amazing couple. Great role models.

11 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Preca(f): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by funstufz: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
God bless the Union and the Ministry...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by greatnaija01: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
THEY MAY NEVER KNOW HOW MANY MILLIONS OF LIVES THEY HAVE CHANGED THROUGH THEIR MOVIES.... Agbara Nla, Great Mistake, Lost Forever, etc

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by kokoA(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ishawuru..

33 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by jossypet(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congratulations! Wishing them many more years in their union.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
greatnaija01:
THEY MAY NEVER KNOW HOW MANY MILLIONS OF LIVES THEY HAVE CHANGED THROUGH THEIR MOVIES.... Agbara Nla, Great Mistake, Lost Forever, etc
that made me hate rstv every Sunday morning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by vpaymoney(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wow! Cute family. Someday me too will mark mine with my grown up kids like this. Glory be to God. I love them. Congratulations!!!

26 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Who cares
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Teewhy2: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congratulations to them.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

2 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
happy Birthday
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by adem30: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
greatnaija01:

Blood on the Alter, The forgotten ones... I learn a lot from these two movies

34 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Holy couples no 5ex
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Happy Anniversary
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
kokoA:
Ishawuru..
Lol. Ayaamatangaa!!!
So scary a movie. who goes into the room alone?, there's a creepy face waiting to pounce.

20 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pastor fresh while church members dey.....
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by konny1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Leke001: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
God bless this amazing couple
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
After they av scared people like me with their horror christian movies that made me quiver with fear and couldn't sleep at night after confessing all my sins and becoming born again for the rest of the day, they are now "celebrating" have they forgotten Ayamantanga, Sigidi, Ilu muwanleru, Agbara Nla etc.. I dreaded any of their movies back then when i was so little...

Happy Anniversary Sir and Ma.. May God continually Bless you and the family

32 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by obajoey(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
I pray for a godly woman o God.

4 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Egein(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Why is the daughter wearing such a worldly, transparent, open-chest top? OMG! The end time is here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
The woman fine sha. I used to think if the woman ever switched to Nollywood when she was younger, then I must become a Nollywood actor too! grin grin grin
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Dollabiz: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Egein(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
jbaby265:
happy Birthday

You see "Wedding Anniversary", you dey shout "happy birthday". You well so?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by happney65: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
You want to tell me Mike has been fucccking only Gloria's Pussy all these while and Gloria hasnt fuckeed any other Dick all these 29Years?Isoriat i dey watch.. grin grin
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Rhodiumic(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Who cares
We care.

7 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by fidet1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congrats to them.
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by booz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
'The forgotten ones' is my best movie ever by MZFM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"As In Gambia, As In RCCG?" By Pastor Ebun Olu-Adegboruwa. / 7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church / Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.