Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) (6073 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I Was Given A Suspension Letter / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by Postrendy(f): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Thank you FG for this, it a very good one for keeping this scheme real.....#Kudus.

Meanwhile, below are the pictures of the I-PAD Npower official given to me today

STATE: ZAMFARA STATE

DEVICE TYPE: Floss Signature Tablet

SPEC
This device has the highest battery capacity of all the available devices.

With 7,500mph, 7hours video time, 13 hours WhatsApp, BBM, Facebook battery capabilities capability, Floss Signature Npower Device is the best in terms of battery strength.

Operating System: 5.1 OS, with 16GB expandable 64GB card slot.

Display: 800x1280. It has the same display screen size with Zinox Zpad Tablet

[b]You can checkout more of the device spec and photos here:: [/b]http://www.postrendy.com/npoweripad/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by braine(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nice one. Congratulations. It'd be good if you could do a review after using it for a while.
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dunno when this people will shortlist mak I chop FG money too na cry
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nice one.. Keep it very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by paddyofboss(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congrats
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by stobery(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Until I see their children doing N power, 30k job is not acceptable
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by Swaggzkid: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Postrendy correct yhur topic, it's "given" and not "giving".

1 Like

Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by rattlesnake(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hope you will show us when it stops booting

1 Like

Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by sureteeboy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Swaggzkid:
Postrendy correct yhur topic, it's "given" and not "giving".
Swaggzkid, correct your post. It is "your" not "yhur"

23 Likes

Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by sKy007: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
I thought I saw 7500 mph, is the tablet that fast?

6 Likes

Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by constance500: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
sKy007:

Thought it was only me grin
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by Swaggzkid: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
sureteeboy:
Swaggzkid, correct your post. It is "your" not "yhur"

Stop acting silly.
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by Goldeno(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
stobery:
Until I see their children doing N power, 30k job is not acceptable
no body is begging you to do it na

You can sit at home no problem

10 Likes

Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by wunmi590(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Enjoy it dear, its your sweat.
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by adegwurulez(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
sKy007:
grin
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Good development
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by Spaxon(f): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Nice
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by tbliss22(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2017
sKy007:

I guess he meant 7,500mAh grin grin
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by meditator(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Postrendy:
Thank you FG for this, it a very good one for keeping this scheme real.....#Kudus.

Meanwhile, below are the pictures of the I-PAD Npower official given to me today

STATE: ZAMFARA STATE

DEVICE TYPE: Floss Signature Tablet

SPEC
This device has the highest battery capacity of all the available devices.

With 7,500mph, 7hours video time, 13 hours WhatsApp, BBM, Facebook battery capabilities capability, Floss Signature Npower Device is the best in terms of battery strength.

Operating System: 5.1 OS, with 16GB expandable 64GB card slot.

Display: 800x1280. It has the same display screen size with Zinox Zpad Tablet

[b]You can checkout more of the device spec and photos here:: [/b]http://www.postrendy.com/npoweripad/
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by kheart(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2017
All dis floss and afrione is a no no for me, I wonder why fg remove HP from d list. I chose samsung tab e and it has a strong battery. Me like it
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by ElRapido: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
meditator:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

Is that why u have to quote everything?
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by Tnot(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2017
Postrendy:
Thank you FG for this, it a very good one for keeping this scheme real.....#Kudus

Good one cheesy

Oya come buy data while we wait for your full review of the device.

We offer MTN data at a cheaper rate!

2gb goes for 1200
5gb goes for 2800
10gb is now 5700

90 days validity attached
Contact me on 08169025290
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by tomiogbe(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2017
tomiogbe(m): 10:44am
So after I visited all these sites with fake interviews and wasting money going to all these gnld lectures and co. I finally got a job. I ran into a website called Hire for Jobs. I reluctantly posted my cv and forgot about it. Only for a few weeks later I got a call from my current employer QVC travel agents. And that's how I got my job. Apparently Hire for Jobs is Good site for being poached or just having employers seek out your cv. No unnecessary adverts and emails. That's my testimony.
Www.Hireforjobs.Net

Maybe try it. Good luck guys.
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by komzy589(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Swaggzkid:

Stop acting silly.
Swaggzkid, nobody is silly. Learn to appreciate corrections.
Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by legaxi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
They gave you a Floss Signature Tablet not an iPad grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The N-powerng Tablet Device I Was Given Today (photos And Spec) by spreado(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
legaxi:
They gave you a Floss Signature Tablet not an iPad grin grin grin grin
Thank u, no need for me to post about it again.
OP its mah, not mph

(1) (2) (Reply)

Draiklinas Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / How To Make A Living By Blogging + My earning screenshots / Ladol Vacancy - Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.