Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

University Of Ghana Admission Still On! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ghana Admission Still On! (13719 Views)

Admission Still Going On In S.m.u, Ghana / Gateway Admission Still Open! / Admission Still Going On At Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Ijebu Igbo: (2) (3) (4)

University Of Ghana Admission Still On! by prince4lif: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2010
WOULD YOU LIKE TO STUDY IN ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITIES IN AFRICA? THEN CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY OF GHANA, www.ug.edu.gh , NO ENTRANCE OR MATRICULATION EXAMINATION, SELECTION IS ON THE MERIT OF YOUR WASSCE RESULT, TWO SITTINGS ACCEPTED.

FOR APPLICATIONS AND ADMISSIONS, CONTACT:

PRINCE
QUANTUM RESOURCES INC.,
ACCRA - GHANA.
EMAIL: quantum.resourcesinc@gmail.com
TEL: +233-241593549

or

CITY CONSULT
ACCRA-GHANA
EMAIL: cityconsult1@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ghana Admission Still On! by clans(f): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
help mi abeg, i wanted to apply, but i couldnt understand deir courses, i wld like to go for any accounting course, and is dis result okay maths-d7,eng-c4,bio-b3,eco-b3,acct-b3,comm,b3 , pls help mi
Re: University Of Ghana Admission Still On! by franctony(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2010
@ clans
i guess i cld be of help to u,
btw, do u reside in lagos
Re: University Of Ghana Admission Still On! by Nwaokike(f): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
if this is true i'd luv to apply
Re: University Of Ghana Admission Still On! by Robisi(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2010
Am interested, onyedon1@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ghana Admission Still On! by Ife007(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2010
Guys, don't mind d poster.

There is no scratch card required for the Foreign Applicants expect Ghanaian Applicants

All you need to do is Click on d 2010/2011 Admission on d right page.

Download the Form meant for foreign Applicants and Print it out.

After filled it, You can send it to

University of Ghana unendorsed
P. O. Box LG. 25,
Legon, Ghana.

Re: University Of Ghana Admission Still On! by moHot(f): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
prince4lif: WOULD YOU LIKE TO STUDY IN ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY IN AFRICA. THEN BUY YOUR APPLICATION FORM FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF GHANA, www.ug.edu.gh/ , NO ENTRANCE OR MATRICULATION EXAMINATION, SELECTION IS ON THE MERIT OF YOUR WAEC SSCE RESULT, TWO SITTINGS ACCEPTED.

IT'S VERY EASY, JUST BUY YOUR SCRATCH CARD FROM US, WE HELP WITH YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION AND YOU CAN APPLY ONLINE YOURSELF AFTER BUYING THE SCRATCH CARD IF YOU SO DESIRE.

SCRATCH CARD: N12,000 + N3,000 HANDLING FEE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.

PRINCE
QUANTUM RESOURCES INC.,
OGBA - LAGOS
TEL: +2347064399391 OR +233241593549

WHAT WILL THE SCRATCH CARD BE USED FOR......MY BROTHER IS FOURTEEN I HOPE HIS AGE IS NOT A BARRIER
Re: University Of Ghana Admission Still On! by moHot(f): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ife007: Guys, don't mind d poster.

There is no scratch card required for the Foreign Applicants expect Ghanaian Applicants

All you need to do is Click on d 2010/2011 Admission on d right page.

Download the Form meant for foreign Applicants and Print it out.

After filled it, You can send it to

University of Ghana unendorsed
P. O. Box LG. 25,
Legon, Ghana.

GOD BLESS U IFE

Pls I Need Help In Solving This Maths Probs: Asap / Problems And Solutions Of Nigeria / 2019 UTME: JAMB's List Of Prohibited Items In Exam Hall