Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

2 Fulani Brothers Arrested For Raping A 14-year-old Girl. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Fulani Brothers Arrested For Raping A 14-year-old Girl. (374 Views)

2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work / Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Fulani Brothers Arrested For Raping A 14-year-old Girl. by EdozieRichard: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Two fulani brothers, Umar and Musa Ali has been arrested by the Nassarawa state police command for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl at Tudun Lambaga in the Eggon Hills area. The victim, identified as Esther, was reportedly ambushed and assaulted by the suspects on her way to the hospital with her brother's wife on the 16th of September 2017.

During an interview with Northern City News in Lafia, Esther revealed that she was accompanied by four other people when the incident happened. She said she and the others had earlier ignored the boys when they approached them, but the duo subsequently ambushed them at a lonely and secluded part of the road where they threatened her with a knife and cutlass.

Esther said;

“I was crying and pleading and my brother’s wife was also pleading with them. She even removed her clothes saying that she was sick and that she was on her way to the hospital.
“They said they were not interested in her, that they wanted me and they must have $ex with me. I refused to have $ex with them, but after they threatened me with a knife and machete, I had to succumb.
The first one raped me by the roadside, while the second one carried me to the bush and also raped me,”

Source: http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/10/2-fulani-brothers-arrested-for-raping.html

Re: 2 Fulani Brothers Arrested For Raping A 14-year-old Girl. by mrbillz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 2 Fulani Brothers Arrested For Raping A 14-year-old Girl. by cherr(f): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
These herdsmen should stick to raping thier cattle angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Militants Kidnapped Four British Nationals In Southern Nigeria / ​EFCC Closes Case Against Ricky Tarfa / Spectators Depression Is A Slow Killer. Get Tested Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.