Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick (27382 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
you may be wondering why guy always use u and dump you which throws you into random of heartbroken.Now let be straightforward.

clingy

when you are no where to be found than your boyfriend's crib, morning, afternoon,till night.
He will be thinking how cheap n lazy you are, and next thing u heard from him is ''can you give me space' just know he won't have anything serious with you than a side chick(fuckmate).

9 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
sex

can you be in a relationship without offering sex to your bf?you are a rare gem once he hasn't have access into your kitty.
stop giving him sex n you will know where you r in his heart, if u aren't offer it, congratulations u still have space in his heart

16 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
liability

the day you keep asking recharge card without using it calling him, asking money, money for hair, money for cream,he cant take u serious anymore because he see u as other poor girl.
is he your father angry

40 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
affection
from the day you firstly starting overwhelm him with affection, professing love to him, u had simply scared him off.
next time let him do the talking

10 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
bad behavior

from being dirty,stubborn,unintelligent and so on

bonus:when you are very ugly no way he won't put you as fuckmate

lalasticlala seun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by PRINCEHPXP(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
u made some sense tho until I read the sex part

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by MhizzAJ(f): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tell me more
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by MustiizRaja(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
SOMEBODY LIED!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Being independent and also knowing your self worth.
And also, sex shouldn't be the only thing you're offering your guy, then you're utterly useless as he can get it elsewhere too. Be a lady of substance.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dis write up is flawed undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by curvilicious: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
After reading thru i ended up dumbfounded cos i no see any thing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Teewhy2: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Being too dependent on him and not making good intellectual contribution to issues/ discussion.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Uteghe(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Where is it written that men should spend money on women?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by chiventoline(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Hivazinc: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cool...Truth

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
grin....
U nor dey stay one place
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by TallPck1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
I'm watching.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by soobaba(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dude later u will say girls should stop playing hard to get when they do all the things u mentioned

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tuoyoojo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
forget all this long talk

if a guy is not ready to commit to having u as d only Girl, there is almost nothing the babe can do about it

24 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by oshe11: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Because U are a SLAYQUEEN
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by naijamakossa(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
And she thinks starving me of her p*ssy will make her the main chick,na big lie.
I can't beg you my girlfriend to give me sex,in fact as long we are dating I have right on that p*ssy.

after love and affection what else will I be enjoying from you. undecided

and the answer is sex

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Marksule(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Felixalex(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Forget all these things, someone will still be a side chick. Some girls prefer being side chicks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by slapacha: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
G
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by iamsammie(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Una nor dey tire sef? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
OP, this list is nothing but the truth

Permit me to add mine

You forgot to add that when you're "no man can try nonsense" crew, no guy with his right sense of reasoning will ever take such a lady serious but will only shine her congo and use toothpick afterwards.

You also forgot to add that, you will always remain a side chic if you're team "I can't put all my eggs in one basket

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2017

some guys are worth being a side chick for

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
I don't agree your mumu is retired. An Active mumu could only assume these kinda crude reasons.

A dude does not keep you his side chic cos of sex or financial demands. As a matter of fact, the demand of a babe must match the class of the guy, and be able to wriggle on a good dick at all times.

Dude knows whether or not a babe will be his wifey from the start.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
fabulousfortune:
U nor dey stay one place
Na your place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / How To Know She Loves You / My Apology Letter To My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.