Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Java Programer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Programer Needed (1554 Views)

How Do I Get A Programer That Design A Site / I Need A Good Programer / Software Programer/developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Programer Needed by jamesunum: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Please i need a java programmer to work with on a project in Abuja, money involved, please contact me as soon as you can on
zero nine zero three three one zero one eight six seven.
Re: Java Programer Needed by talk2hb1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
jamesunum:
Please i need a java programmer to work with on a project in Abuja, money involved, please contact me as soon as you can on

J2EE or J2SE Developer??
Re: Java Programer Needed by jamesunum: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
talk2hb1:

J2EE or J2SE Developer??

SE
Re: Java Programer Needed by talk2hb1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
jamesunum:

SE
I am based in Lagos, I am not applying just want you to clarify it cheesy
Re: Java Programer Needed by havilahconsults: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
jamesunum:

If you need a freelancer, Havilah consults have the best reserved service for you. We are based in Portharcourt. Call/WhatsApp 07067190222
Re: Java Programer Needed by Geesanni: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
beep me on gee.koko@yahoo.com.au i have a lot of project have done in java
jamesunum:
Re: Java Programer Needed by lizzlix(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Geesanni:
beep me on gee.koko@yahoo.com.au i have a lot of project have done in java
Boss, i sent you a mail since 1920BC and no sign of reply at all. Please, show your boy small attention for ur free time.
Re: Java Programer Needed by ovanda(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
jamesunum:
onyejekwev@gmail.com or 08035442507. Those are my contacts,get in touch let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Java Programer Needed by king36: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone, Am here to report an issue that occurred between me and Macjoe Umanah this person contacted me that he needed a ponzi True2pay.com script, which I bought 50k my self this guy complained that he doesn't have money that he will send two script to me in place of my script and also he will add 2k along with him, I agreed with him,. This scammer
Macjoe Umanah Now send Two useless and rotten script to me. I did not no that his script his useless till he forced me to send mine that I bought #50, 000 I sent the script to him, the idiot later came to complain that I sent the wrong script,, He did not know that it is the real script that I sent to him because he did not understand the Concept of HTML and CSS, He did not know that it is only customization that the script needs to look exactly like True2pay.com script.... He scammed me and collect the script i bought #50, 000 and give me two useless scripts.. I think this guy is sick Up stairs. Every one can help him donate any amount of money to cure him self... His name is Macjoe Umanah and his Phone number is 08186538398
Re: Java Programer Needed by Geesanni: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
gee.koko@yahoo.com.au...................an exeperience wt enterprise application on java
Re: Java Programer Needed by techbros: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
profession software engineer here, chat me up on telegram. my username: @techbros
Re: Java Programer Needed by Sirnuel: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
java developer with 4 years experience call 07012446202

(1) (Reply)

Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER / Become A Front-end Web Designer With Nairaland 100days Of Code / Null Reference Exception Object Reference Not Set To An Instance Of An Object In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.