Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. (2734 Views)

BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces / BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked / TSTV Decoder Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by SuperSuave(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
The decoder isn't as big as the stabilizer or mini refrigerator we believed it was after all. grin
Looks like they only have 75 channels for a start as against the 200 channels they advertised.

1 Share

Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by MRXELA(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
dope
Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by rexchazy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
It still better than DSTV, anything but useless DSTv
Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by yungEX(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Which one is grande sports
Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by solacong: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
smiley
Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by bigtt76(f): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Na 10GB data now? I thought it was 20GB? angry grin
Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by SuperSuave(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
bigtt76:
20GB follow come, 10GB for subsequent subs, that's what I heard.
Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by sKy007: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Super
Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by ikemesit4477: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
SuperSuave:
The decoder isn't as big as the stabilizer or mini refrigerator we believed it was after all. grin
Looks like they only have 75 channels for a start as against the 200 channels they advertised.
Nice one! Meanwhile I saw some marketers hawking star times decoder today in our street! grin grin

Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by dustmalik: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
How many times will you guys post these same pictures over and over again?

3 Likes

Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by SuperSuave(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Nice one! Meanwhile I saw some marketers hawking star times decoder today in our street! grin grin
star times dey try jare. I have a feeling tstv will hike their prices after a few months.

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by SuperSuave(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
dustmalik:
How many times will you guys post these same pictures over and over again?
sorry, didn't know it had been posted here, wouldn't have bothered repeating same. No thanks to seun for not providing a DELETE button.
Re: New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. by ekensi01: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
bigtt76:
Wait 10gb free to use?

Guy its not funny

(1) (Reply)

Michael Okwu, Nigerian On Nbc/msnbc / Frequently Asked Questions And Answers About Kwesé TV / Oddity As Strange Creation Afflicts Labeorun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.